Biscuit – light, soft, lush – used to make cakes, cookies, rolls and pastries. The main components of delicate sponge dough are eggs, sugar and plain flour..
To obtain a light fluffy sponge cake, the flour is partially replaced with starch, breadcrumbs or cookies. As additives used almonds, vanilla, nuts, cocoa, raisins or poppy seeds..
|eggs –||6 pieces.|
|Sahara –||180 g|
|flour –||180 g|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 268 Kcal|
The ingredients listed below are designed for a round shape 24 cm in diameter. Biscuit turns out height of 5 – 6 cm.
Carefully separate the whites with the yolks. We can not allow a little bit of yolk into the protein. In this case, the proteins do not scramble;
Part of the flour is preferably replaced by starch. With it, the biscuit is drier and the dough does not tighten;
Grease the form, it can be covered with paper;
Rub the yolks with sugar (2/3 of the total) to a thick mass;
Beat the whites into a stable, to peak, foam. Add sugar and beat until shine. Strongly beat the whites should not, as the biscuit may not rise;
Beat whites injected into the yolk mass and stir;
Pour the sifted flour into the egg mass. Stir gently from the edge of the bowl to the middle so as not to shake the whites;
Pour dough into spec. form;
Bake for about 25 minutes at t = 200 ° C. Readiness to determine with a thin stick – pierce the cake, if after extraction, there are no traces of dough on it – the biscuit is ready. Visually, the crust of a well-baked biscuit is thin and smooth. With a slight pressure, the biscuit is compressed; when removing the force, it restores the shape;
Baked sponge cake cool 5 – 10 minutes in the form;
Put the fragrant sponge cake on the grill and send for 2 hours to vystoyku.
Baked sponge cake recipe
Airy and lush sponge cake is perfect for cakes.
- Eggs of medium size – 5 pcs .;
- Sugar – 180 grams;
- Flour – 160 grams;
- Vanillin – pinch.
- Split the whites with the yolks very carefully so as not to damage the yolks;
- Grind quickly with sugar (2/3 of the total) yolks, until smooth and even;
- Squirrels beat up to a stable foam, to the formation of peaks. Add sugar to them and beat to shine;
- Carefully lay whipped whites in yolks;
- Sift flour, add vanillin and add in small portions to the egg mass. Stir thoroughly so that there are no lumps. It is advisable to knead gently, but quickly. Due to prolonged mixing, air bubbles formed in proteins can be disrupted, and the biscuit will be dense;
- In a greased container lay out the dough;
- Bake for 20 minutes at t = 200 ° C. Check readiness with a toothpick – puncturing pastries, if dry without any dough marks, it is ready;
- Cool pastries a little in shape and turn on the rack;
- Biscuit in the end goes gentle and lush. In case the baked biscuit is intended for further impregnation, then it must stand for at least 8 – 10 hours.
Delicious Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Egg – 6 pcs .;
- Sugar – 180 g;
- Creamy (non-spread) butter – 100 g;
- Flour – 200 g;
- Chocolate bar – 100 g;
- A pinch of cinnamon;
- A pinch of salt;
- Pinch of lemon peel.
- Beat butter with sugar to a beautiful fluffy mass;
- Add cinnamon and lemon zest to mass;
- In the mixture one by one to enter the egg yolks and mix well;
- Chocolate break and melt by adding some hot water;
- In the oil-egg mixture to enter the cooled chocolate;
- Sift flour and pour into the chocolate-butter mixture;
- Proteins, whipped into an elastic foam, gently mix in the mixture;
- Pour the dough very carefully into a greased or paper-coated mold;
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes at t = 200 ° C.
The easiest recipe for a delicious sweet sponge cake
A simple sponge cake that always rises turns out to be crumbly and tender..
- Eggs – 4 pcs .;
- Flour – 170 g;
- Sugar – about 210 g;
- Soda – 1 tsp.
- Grind eggs, gradually pouring sugar, to obtain a thick and persistent foam;
- Put out the soda with vinegar and pour it into the egg mixture;
- Pour the sifted flour, constantly kneading, into the egg mixture;
- Pour the dough into a greased or paper lined container;
- Bake at t = 200 ° C – 20 – 27 minutes.
- 7 eggs;
- Sugar – 100 g;
- Flour – 60 g;
- Rye crushed crackers – 100 g.
- Rub eggs with sugar until grains remain;
- Send to the water bath and constantly beat until this mass increases 4 to 6 times;
- Remove from the water bath and do not stop beating for 12 minutes;
- Add crushed crackers and sifted flour. Stir gently;
- Pour ¾ height in the form covered with paper;
- Bake at t = 210 ° C. Willingness to identify with a wooden stick.
Heated biscuit dough
- 9 eggs;
- Flour – 180 g;
- Sugar – 210 g;
- Starch – 50 g.
- Pour eggs into a saucepan, stir in sugar and send to a water bath, heating the mass to t = 50 ° C. Beat the mixture continuously;
- After the mass warms to the desired temperature – remove the mixture from the water bath. And, whipping constantly, cool to t = 20 ° C. The volume will increase by 3 times;
- Pour the flour, pre-sifted, and mix until smooth;
- Pour the dough with extreme care into the dish;
- Bake for 25 minutes at t = 200 ° C. Readiness to determine with a thin stick – pierce the cake, if after extraction, there is no dough left on it – the biscuit is ready. Visually, the crust of a well-baked biscuit is thin and smooth. With a slight pressure, it is compressed, with the removal of effort – it restores the shape;
- Baked sponge cake cool 5 – 10 minutes in the form;
- Baking put on the grid and send hours at 8 – 10 for vystoyku.
Water bath: pour water into a large container (basin or pan). Put on the heat and heat to t = 80 ° C. Smaller dishes with egg mass put in the water. During heating, make sure that no water splashes into the egg-sugar mixture..
Cake on sponge cake with cream
- Eggs – 6 pcs .;
- Sugar – 180 g;
- Flour – 180 g.
- Syrup – 110 g.
- Cottage cheese – 500 g;
- Sugar – 150 g;
- Yolk – 3 pcs .;
- Cream 35% – 220 g;
- Water or juice – 70 g;
- Lemon – 1 pc .;
- Gelatin – 15 g;
- Jam or jam – 500 g;
- Vanillin – 1 g.
- With sugar, rub yolks, pour cottage cheese and vanilla. Stir and put lemon zest;
- Warm up gelatin in cold water in a water bath and add to curd mass;
- Put for half an hour in a cold place;
- Chilled cream whipped in a lush foam. Stir gently into the curd mass..
Cooking a cake:
- Separate the whites with the yolks very carefully. Beat in a resistant foam with 1/3 sugar;
- Yolks with sugar grind and combine with proteins;
- Pour the sifted flour into the egg mixture, mix well;
- Pour out the dough;
- Bake a sponge cake at t = 200 ° C – 25 – 30 minutes;
- Biscuit cool hours 3 – 4, and cut lengthwise into 2 layers;
- From the side of the cut soak syrup;
- Put in the form of one layer, lined with paper;
- Put jam or any berries on the bed. Top – cream cheese;
- Cover with another biscuit. Lightly press down;
- Put in the refrigerator for 5 hours;
- Top to decorate or sprinkle with powder.
- For proteins that have become watery from what has been standing for a long time – add a little salt. They will beat up much better;
- The whites are first whipped slowly and gradually increase the rate of whipping. Whisk better not touching the edges of the rim and the bottom of the dish. Such proteins are whipped into an elastic foam;
- Forms for baking biscuits, fill the dough to 2/3 of the height. Top smooth gently with a knife or spatula;
- The first 10 minutes after baking, it is advisable not to “bother” the biscuit dough, as it may settle;
- The baking oven is brought (heated) to the required temperature in advance – until the dough is whipped, as it is impossible to stand the dough for the biscuit after kneading;
- A warm sponge cake is very wrinkled when cutting, so after baking it needs to stand for at least 4 hours. In the event that the biscuit is supposed to be impregnated with syrup – at least 8 hours;
- It is better to cut the biscuit into transverse layers using a fishing line, string, or sturdy thread;
- When baking a biscuit in several forms at once, it is advisable not to put them too close to each other, since on the one hand the cakes will be burnt, and on the other they will remain raw;
- If, when baking, the top of the sponge cake starts to burn, then it should be covered with paper folded in several layers and soaked well in water;
- Do not use wholemeal flour – this will lead to the formation of lumps in the dough;
- Add flour gradually, otherwise lumps form in the dough;
- Place the dough in the oven carefully, trying not to shake – otherwise it may settle.
Sponge cake is easy. It is important to adhere to the basic rules of baking and cooking. Biscuit baking – it is always tasty and elegant. No time for cream and decorations? Sprinkle sponge cake with powdered sugar – and an appetizing and tasty dessert is ready..