Nutritionists say that you need to eat enough protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Special norms have been developed for the correct use of all the substances necessary for the body, trace elements and vitamin. Below we will talk about olive oil and its use on an empty stomach..
Good and possible harm
It has been established that the numerous beneficial substances contained in olive oil are 100% absorbed by the human body, and people who constantly use this product have a longer life and good health..
High quality olive oil contains such human substances:
- Specialty Fatty Acids (Omega-3), which are able to remove harmful cholesterol from the body;
- Phenolic compounds, have anti-inflammatory effects;
- Monounsaturated Fat, preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis and such a serious disease as cancer;
- Vitamins A, D, E, K, necessary for the healthy functioning of human internal systems;
- Linoleic acid, able to speed up the process of repairing internal and external damage.
Many are interested in the question of whether it is possible to take olive oil in the morning before breakfast. Many do not know about the beneficial effects of such a product drunk on an empty stomach. We will try to answer these questions..
Therefore, before you prepare a hearty breakfast, you can help the body work better and fill your day with energy and health..
Although most people who started taking this product claim that it is difficult for them to drink a tablespoon immediately, there is another option that also has a positive effect on the body: you need to mix it with freshly squeezed lemon juice and pour hot water.
The advantages of taking this product before meals
Olive oil, drunk on an empty stomach, has a positive effect on the work of such human organs and systems:
- Stimulates intestinal motility. This fact has been proven scientifically, so it should not raise any doubts;
- Prevents all cancers associated with the digestive system. Research has shown that the component in the skin of the olive helps to inhibit cell proliferation, in particular, colon cells in case of existing cancer of this part of the intestine;
- Promotes nutrient absorption. It has also been proven that the consumption of olive oil normalizes the process of moving food from the stomach to the intestines, and by slowing down this process, the absorption of nutrients and the digestion of food improve;
- Reduces the acidity of the stomach. The product consists of substances that neutralize the harmful effects of gastric acid causing heartburn and refluxes, forms a kind of protective film on the inner walls of the stomach and protects this surface from the negative effects of excessive acidity on it;
- It has an effect on the hepatobiliary system.. By laboratory, it was found that olive oil (especially the first extraction), is an ideal complement when cleaning the human hepatobiliary system, that is, to cleanse the gallbladder and ducts of the organ, liver and pancreas. Reduces the likelihood of stones in the gall bladder and promotes the dissolution and removal of existing small stones in this organ;
- Helps reduce the negative effects of smoking. To do this, every day 1 teaspoon of olive oil to drink plenty of water. This has a positive effect on the entire body, because the body needs fluid, it is also of paramount importance when removing harmful substances from the body. Oil in this case contributes to the activation of the process of removing excess nicotine content and reducing the negative effects of its effects;
- Fights Hangover Syndrome. The use of any dish in which this product is present creates an environment that helps to avoid the absorption of alcohol into the walls of the stomach;
- It has an analgesic effect.. Studies conducted by scientists from Philadelphia (USA) have shown that the Mediterranean diet, which contains large amounts of olive oil, has analgesic effects similar to that of ibuprofen, analgesics and general anti-inflammatory drugs..
How to eat olive oil on an empty stomach
The well-known proverb says that health is wealth. How healthy we are depends on the proper functioning of the organs..
To save your health, you need to follow a special diet. But the simplest and best solution is to drink olive oil..
The most favorable combination of olive oil with lemon on an empty stomach. These two ingredients are able to give the body a lot of nutrients, and all this is enough for a short period of time..
From day one, you can feel full of energy and focus on your daily activities..
If you decide to start a course of admission, then pay attention to the following:
- You can not take olive oil in large doses, it can cause problems with digestion;
- The treatment should not be stopped, the course should be about 3-4 weeks..
The recommended method of administration is described below..
- A glass of warm water;
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil;
- Fresh juice of 1 lemon;
- Honey to taste.
Mix all the ingredients and add honey if you do not like the taste of the liquid. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach, in order to get a quick effect..
You can simply mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of butter and lemon juice, but the taste is not too pleasant.
It is a good detoxification agent..
You will receive only positive results from the treatment and you will feel great..
Olive oil for slimming
In addition to the health benefits, this tool has a cosmetic effect for weight loss. The skin becomes supple and elastic. Dark bags under the eyes disappear, and cellulite is reduced.
Acceptance of such an instrument on an empty stomach contributes to weight loss..
Also, this compound prevents fluid retention in the body..
Even drinking 1 tbsp. l Olive oil a day on an empty stomach, you can see the results of losing weight in a month.
Contraindications to the use
Taking olive oil in the morning on an empty stomach you need to know that in some cases it is possible to harm health.
So, with cholelithiasis, large stones can escape, which sometimes leads to blockage of the bile duct, and in some diseases of the stomach and intestines, the condition may be aggravated due to irrational oil consumption..
If signs of discomfort appear, treatment should be stopped..
My mother-in-law has been drinking olive oil for 4 years in the morning before breakfast. Everyone notices the effect of this remedy. She looks 10 years younger than her years (she is 58). A month ago, I started taking this oil to ease the work of my problem stomach. I drink it half an hour before meals. I stopped tormenting bloating and constipation stopped..
Maria, 30 years old
I read on the forum about the benefits of olive oil, if you drink it on an empty stomach, and began to take it myself. After drinking oil, I eat porridge oatmeal with prunes or raisins. I do not eat harmful foods: sausage, fatty, fried, sweet and flour. Feel great. I advise everyone to try.
Tatyana, 31 years old
We offer to consolidate the information that you learned about the use of olive oil with the following video: