Beef liver is the most demanded and useful by-product from all existing.
None of the other by-products can compare with it with this product, either in taste or in nutritional value..
Beef liver has a famous bitter-sweet taste..
Since people use beef liver for a long time, they noticed that this by-product is very good for the body..
Her human body absorbs almost completely.
Yes, and fat it contains at least.
What is useful beef liver?
Since this product is dietary, it is recommended by experts to all.
But most of all pregnant women, children, the elderly and athletes who experience extreme loads in training need it..
In the liver, a lot of valuable protein, trace elements, amino acids and vitamins.
In the by-product there are vitamins of almost all groups..
In order for a person to teach the daily rate of vitamins and minerals, it is enough to consume only 100 grams of beef liver.
Together with vitamins, it supplies the body with the required minerals..
It contains a lot of copper and sodium, iron and calcium, zinc and phosphorus, sodium and sulfur, calcium and potassium..
It is because of this amount of minerals and vitamins that beef liver is recommended to be included in the menu for anyone who has anemia..
By the way, those who are concerned about the problem of excess weight should know that nutritionists have developed a special hepatic diet, thanks to which you can lose 8 kg in two weeks without much stress..
But on such a diet “sit” is not recommended for more than 2 weeks.
Caloric content of the product – only 127 kcal.
And vitamin C and copper, which are also quite a few in it, contribute to the fact that the iron from it is absorbed by the human body almost completely.
Also important is the presence of beef liver in the diet of people who are constantly engaged in heavy physical labor (loaders, blacksmiths, etc.), and athletes.
If this product is eaten regularly, then the body’s resistance to various loads is significantly increased due to the high keratin content in the liver..
And this substance contributes to the activation of metabolic processes..
Cooking dishes from beef liver
Beef liver can be used to prepare quite a large number of dishes, both dietary and tasty main dishes..
Let’s look at some of the most popular.
We invite you to view this video recipe for this dish of beef liver. Enjoy watching!
Believe me, despite such a name that somehow implies difficulties in making, it is easy to make this cake..
But he definitely will decorate the table, and will be the most favorite dishes of family and friends..
- beef liver (about half a kilo);
- onions (3 pieces);
- milk, flour;
- chicken eggs;
- mayonnaise 67%;
- sunflower oil;
- salt and pepper.
- The liver, along with the onion, is shallow in a meat grinder;
- We add eggs (3 pieces), milk 300 gr., Flour (200 gr.), Pepper, salt and lean oil (1 tbsp; spoon);
- All thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous mass;
- From the finished mass in a pan fry pancakes of small thickness.
- We press garlic using any available device and add it to mayonnaise 300 gr .;
- We fold pancakes from one-on-one, and between the pancakes we place soy mayonnaise with garlic;
- Top ready cake decorate with herbs and grated eggs. Actually, everything;
- Now you need to give a little time so that the whole design of the cake is soaked, and you can eat.
|beef liver –||400 g|
|butter –||200 g|
|onion –||2 rather large heads|
|salt pepper –||taste|
|dry white wine (better with bitterness) –||a couple of tablespoons|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 296 Kcal|
Yes, because this liver pate in the classical version is prepared from the liver of ducks or geese, which are previously fed in a special way..
And we will cook it from beef.
Believe me, the taste of this dish is almost the same as the classic foie gras.
And maybe even better.
- Largely cut onions;
- We melt butter in a griddle and stew chopped onion in it;
- While this process is in progress, prepare the liver;
- It should be thoroughly rinsed under running water, and then cut into pieces;
- When the onions are extinguished to transparency, add pepper, salt and wine. A couple of minutes all stew.
- Raw liver is loaded into a mixer;
- There we also add everything that is on the pan and beat for about 5 minutes;
- That mixture, which eventually turns out, must be poured into baking tins;
- Water should be poured into the oven pan, set into a pan with a pate and put into the oven. We bake 30 minutes. The oven temperature should be 180-200 degrees;
- As soon as the juice has ceased to stand out on the surface, the dish is ready;
- We take out ready pastes from forms, we cut and we eat.
Beef liver stewed in cream
- beef liver 500 grams;
- a pair of onions;
- milk 300 ml .;
- cream 300 ml .;
- vegetable oil, salt.
Spices add to taste.
And you can not add at all.
- Peeled from the liver liver cut into chunks into portions;
- The thickness of the pieces should be about 1 cm;
- Chunks of liver slightly repelled, folded in a bowl and pour milk on top;
- After 2 hours, the milk should be drained;
- Each piece, previously rolled in flour, is fried in a griddle for 1 minute on each side;
- Chop the onion in half rings and fry as well;
- Put the pieces of the liver in the baking dish;
- On top of it, lay out a layer of fried onions and pour the entire structure with cream;
- Put the oven on. Pre-oven should be heated to a temperature of 160 degrees;
- Cooking for half an hour.
As an option, you can cook beef liver with spicy peaches, it will turn out well, very tasty, this video will demonstrate this.
Enjoy your viewing.
- Starting the preparation of this product, be sure to cut off large veins from it and remove the film. Otherwise, you cannot cook anything tasty from it;
- Before or during the preparation of this product do not try to salt it! The presence of salt on the surface of the product provokes a quick and abundant release of juice. Juice in a skillet begins to spray and burn. And the liver itself becomes dry and hard;
- If you decide to fry beef liver, then it must be done very quickly, otherwise the product is easy to overcook. The longer you fry or stew the product, the worse it gets. On each side, one and a half minutes is enough for a pre-heated pan;
- In order to keep the maximum amount of useful substances in the beef liver, it should be boiled. It is brewed in both milk and pure water;
- Taste. Yes, it has a specific somewhat bitter taste. But this taste is specific and does not prevent you from enjoying the taste of the prepared product. If the liver is so bitter that it is impossible to eat it, then this means that you were “slipped” by an old product that had lain for more than one day on the counter.