Proper nutrition is compliance with certain conditions of use of products..
It is a way of life, and not a certain period of time during which prohibitions and restrictions apply..
Observing all the conditions, a person takes care of his health, his figure, and is also in harmony with himself and the world around him..
The principles of healthy eating in the fight against excess weight
The most important principle, which in most cases is violated, is the absolute correspondence of the energy value of the calories in the food taken and the calories expended by the body in the course of its vital activity..
There are also some other rules of proper nutrition for weight loss..
Principle One: The diversity of what goes into the stomach should be controlled..
This principle implies a clear understanding of the incompatibility of certain products with each other..
In a fit of aggravated hunger, it’s absolutely impossible to eat everything that is in the fridge: soup, sausage, banana, yogurt, meat, salad, etc..
Products must be separated..
For example, meat and legumes (pea soup), meat and some dairy products (cottage cheese), fish and some dairy products (milk), fish and eggs are incompatible..
Being in the list of incompatible products, they have only a negative impact on the body..
Consequently, the products are wasted, the stomach is “broken”, the fats are set aside, the metabolism is broken.
Principle Two: Limiting Food Amount.
You can not fill the stomach to such an extent that it becomes difficult to move and even breathe.
The weight in the stomach after eating indicates that the calorie intake is exceeded..
Principle Three: mealtime.
This principle, like many others, is violated due to many factors, such as: work schedule, lifestyle.
An important point when it is observed on the way to losing weight is the prohibition of overeating at bedtime.
During a night’s sleep, fats are burned much slower than during wakefulness of the body..
Harmful food and the right foods
There is a specific list of products that cause irreparable harm to the body, and a list of products that has a beneficial effect on it..
- lately popular fast food food;
- sweet soda;
- chocolate bars, due to their oversaturation with carcinogens;
Benefit the body:
- Fruits, vegetables and berries certainly occupy the first place among products that are beneficial to the body;
- oils: olive, linseed, corn, and, of course, sunflower.
We present to you the following video, where you can clearly see which products are acceptable for health:
Basic rules for safe nutrition
There are well-known nutritional truths that must be observed to preserve the health and beauty of the body:
- It is very important that the daily menu is as diverse as possible, this will allow the body to get the necessary elements and substances it needs, filling it with the necessary amount of strength and energy;
- it is equally important to prevent overeating; this is easy if you divide the portions into small doses and increase the number of meals from 2-3 to 4-5 per day;
- it is necessary, as far as possible, to limit the intake of pure sugar and alcohol;
- salt intake should also be limited;
- food should be selected only of good quality;
- fish and meat must be thoroughly cooked; cooking time for these products should not be less than 20 minutes;
- you can not prepare food for a few days in advance, food should not be stored for a long time and stale; cooked meals should be eaten immediately;
- it is necessary to carefully monitor the shelf life of food stored in the refrigerator; food products with expired shelf life cannot be eaten;
- limit contact raw and cooked foods;
- fruits and vegetables should be thoroughly washed with running water, you can even use a brush or pour them with boiling water.
Considered correct is the diet of the following principle: the density of food gradually decreases towards evening.
Breakfast, lunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner.
An exemplary menu of proper nutrition for weight loss per day, option one:
- Breakfast: cereal, boiled egg, sweet tea.
- The second breakfast: kefir, banana. Important: it should take place no more than three hours after the main.
- Lunch: vegetable soup in meat broth, vegetable salad, fresh orange.
- Tea time: a glass of freshly squeezed juice.
- Dinner: pasta (potatoes or porridge), chicken or beef, sauerkraut, compote.
Sample menu for the day, option two:
- Breakfast: muesli, dressed with milk, curd cheese, sweet tea.
- The second breakfast: a glass of juice, an apple.
- Lunch: chicken broth soup, braised potatoes with chicken breast, fresh vegetable salad, green tea (can be with lemon), banana.
- Snack: orange.
- Dinner: rice with vegetables, kefir.
Proper nutrition is first of all self-love.
Observing the basics of healthy eating, a person will not only improve his health and prolong his life, but create comfortable conditions for existence in the form of a healthy and fit body.
A beautiful figure is not only sports, exercise, diet.
This is a daily awareness of responsibility towards yourself and your body..
The video shows another version of the healthy food menu for one day:
Talk about the benefits of healthy food for the body can be long, but below are a couple of reviews about proper nutrition for weight loss:
In pursuit of a beautiful figure, I tried numerous diets. I regularly limited my body to eat and exercise. However, the desired result was not able to achieve. My condition required something else. Bumping into information about nutrition in the Internet constantly, I wondered if I eat right? It turned out that my daily diet was far from what was required. And I got to work. A year has passed since I carefully watch what I eat, how I eat, and when I eat. My weight is stable, I feel light and cheerful! It turned out very simple! Take care and love!
Marina, 46 years old
Understanding that it is necessary to eat properly comes with age, and the reason for this is the changing shape and feeling unwell. It happened to me. Without thinking about the consequences, I in every way violated all the principles of healthy eating: I ate chips, squeezed with sweet carbonated water, stuffed myself overnight. But that moment came when I saw in the mirror a completely different woman, significantly different from the one that had so smiled a happy smile before. And, you know, I felt hurt. It’s a shame for itself. Why and why do I hurt my body so much? After all, it’s my body! For three years now, I have been following the simplest rules of nutrition and I feel like a happy man, in love with his body, and radiating confidence and joy.!
Evgenia, 31 years old
You can also listen to the recommendations of a nutritionist: