Despite the fact that modern medicine has advanced, no one has canceled the use of traditional methods of treatment and prevention.
One of the most effective medicines known since ancient times is honey..
It is a storehouse of vitamins and other substances and helps with many ailments..
There are several dozen varieties of this product, and they all have their own distinctive features..
In our country, buckwheat honey is widespread, it is among the leaders in terms of its usefulness and taste..
The taste and color …
It is easy to guess that it consists of nectar, which the bees produce in buckwheat..
So, according to what signs is it possible to identify exactly buckwheat honey ?:
- It should have a rich dark color (from dark brown to dark yellow, sometimes with red or purple hues);
- The smell and taste of buckwheat honey is difficult to confuse with something else. The special floral aroma is combined with a sweet tart taste that leaves a tickle in the throat;
- Such honey quickly crystallizes, therefore, acquires a heterogeneous structure (the form may be fine-grained or coarse-grained);
- And although it is difficult to say what consistency is optimal for such honey, one thing is clear: it should not quickly drain off the spoon. If honey is too fluid, it is not ripe;
- The same goes for transparency: it all depends on the place of collection. It is better to ask the beekeepers, what should be the honey from certain places.
This type of product differs from other varieties of high viscosity, crystallization, and, most importantly, a special taste and aroma..
The main components
It is this type that has enormous advantages over others due to the high content of various useful substances, namely:
- Macro and trace elements (zinc, magnesium, a lot of iron, calcium, phosphorus and others);
- Vitamins (C, E, group B);
- Protein and amino acids.
In general, honey is a valuable product that can not be included in your diet..
It not only perfectly restores energy, but also nourishes the body with a whole vitamin complex..
What is useful grade?
Buckwheat honey has a positive effect on many organs and systems of the body..
Nutritionists and doctors can talk about its benefits forever..
Consider what effects it has:
- High nutritional value. Honey is not only calories, it provides brain tissue and muscles with glucose and fructose, which help maintain energy balance;
- Due to minerals it is used in the treatment of skin, heart, stomach diseases. In addition, it improves retinal function and accelerates the healing of purulent wounds;
- Of course, honey is great for supporting the immune system, and therefore it is recommended for the treatment of acute respiratory infections, flu, tonsillitis, rhinitis, and various respiratory diseases;
- Buckwheat variety helps to get rid of anemia and hypertension. He arranges the work of the vessels and enriches the blood, contributing to its development;
- Restoration of the body with avitaminosis;
- Normalization of metabolic processes of the body;
- The ability to excrete radionuclides from the body (i.e., purify the body from radiation);
- Buckwheat honey is a good antidepressant, helps to raise your mood and calm down;
- Stabilization of acid balance in the stomach. It is recommended for the treatment of ulcers..
These are not all properties of honey, positive for health..
However, it can not only be taken orally, but also widely used for cosmetic procedures..
How does it affect the skin ?:
- It has a wound-healing effect and inhibits the development of infections;
- Softens and rejuvenates the skin, nourishes it with nutrients;
- Promotes hair growth;
- Gives a calming effect.
Everything is good in moderation
And although buckwheat honey has beneficial properties, it, unfortunately, cannot be consumed by allergies, as it can cause a strong reaction..
This variety is of paramount importance, since it has pronounced properties.
If you already decided to try, then you should start with very small portions (half a teaspoon).
People whose problem is diabetes should also treat this variety with caution, because it contains a lot of glucose and fructose..
Before use, you should definitely consult a doctor and clarify the permitted dosage..
Those who want to lose weight should eat honey in small portions..
180 g per day is the maximum not to get fat.
100 gr. the product contains 310, and even all 400 kcal – the same amount is in bread, beef and liver.
If you want to pamper yourself with honey, then do not lean on other sweets and flour products, otherwise just eat more calories than you need.
Kids up to two years old have a weak gastric system that is not yet able to digest all the enzymes and bacteria found in honey..
They should start giving such sweetness a bit later..
As for pregnant women, there are almost no restrictions..
If you are not worried about allergies, and the doctor did not give any contraindications, then you can safely treat yourself to them..
Honey will also be very, very useful for all other people..
The main thing is to choose a real variety, not a fake, otherwise it will turn out that you just ate extra calories.
Buckwheat honey is a delicacy that you should not deny yourself..
It will help restore many systems of the body and normalize their work..
Perhaps this is the most delicious medicine that nature could invent..
Just choose a jar with a natural product, and then he will do all the work for you, improving health and mood..
This video presents the work of collecting buckwheat honey apiary. Enjoy watching!