Making pizza on your own is not as difficult as many people think. You just need to properly prepare the dough, which after baking will be soft and tender. But few people know the correct recipe for cooking pizza basics.
So, how to make a yeast dough, so that after baking it turned out tasty and melted in the mouth? We offer several cooking methods..
|flour –||450 grams|
|water –||270 ml|
|olive oil –||2 large spoons|
|Sahara –||1 small spoon|
|high-speed dry yeast –||7 grams|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 180 Kcal|
How to do:
If you do not have high-speed yeast, you can use the usual pressed or dry. But before you add them to the flour, they should be activated. To do this, the yeast must be poured into warm water and left for 15 minutes;
High-speed yeast is added directly to the flour and stirred;
Then pour a pinch of salt there, some sugar and mix it again;
In the central part of the dry mix we make a small hole and slowly pour warm water into it. Stir everything with a spoon;
Next, pour olive oil into the mixture and start kneading everything by hand. It should take about 15 minutes to knead, as a result a smooth and elastic base should come out;
After kneading the dough, cover with a warm towel and place in a warm place. It should be 40-45 minutes;
As soon as it increases by 3 times, it needs to be kneaded;
After kneading, it should be left for 20 minutes so that it comes up again;
When the dough rises again, it can be used as intended..
How to cook the dough for Italian pizza
Components for cooking:
- Top grade flour – 1 kilogram;
- Water is a glass;
- 10 grams of dry yeast;
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- Chicken egg – 1 piece;
- Vegetable oil;
- A pinch of salt.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calorie – 200.
- In warm water we spread yeast, granulated sugar. All stir until full grinding of dry ingredients. Leave to infuse for 10 minutes;
- Pour the flour in a bowl, break the egg, put it in the flour and stir. Add salt and pour water with yeast, sugar;
- Hands can be greased with vegetable oil to make it easier to knead the dough. We start to knead, gently mix all the components and sprinkle with flour. At the end there should be a soft, smooth dough;
- We form a round shape from the base, spread it in a bowl, cover with a warm towel and set in heat. It can be put on the window sill or placed in a saucepan with warm water for 15 minutes;
- After that, you can start making pizza from it.
The recipe for low-fat yeast dough on the pizza base
What is required:
- Coarse flour – 1 cup;
- Dry yeast – sachet floor;
- 70 ml of water;
- Egg – 1 piece;
- Some salt;
- 1/3 tsp baking powder.
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calorie – 120.
We proceed to cooking:
- In warm water, pour dry yeast and stir;
- Flour the poured into a bowl, break the egg and spread in flour. Stir;
- Then add a pinch of salt, baking powder and pour water with yeast;
- Spoon knead the dough;
- As soon as it will be difficult to knead, you need to do it manually;
- Prepare the dough with a warm towel and put in a warm place for half an hour..
Yeast dough for milk pizza
- Flour – half a kilo;
- Milk – 270 ml;
- 5 grams of raw yeast;
- Chicken eggs – 2 pieces;
- Sugar – 1 small spoon;
- Olive oil – 2 large spoons.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calorie – 150.
- We put raw yeast into warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 15 minutes;
- Flour we fall asleep in a deep cup and make a small depression in the center. As soon as foam appears on the milk, it should be poured into a hollow in the flour and mix well with a spoon;
- We break eggs into a separate bowl, pour sugar, salt to them and pour olive oil. All components are well whipped;
- After that, pour the whipped mixture into the dough and mix all the ingredients;
- Knead the dough by hand until it acquires a soft, elastic structure;
- From the finished base we make a small ball, cover with warm material and remove to a warm place for 40-50 minutes;
- As soon as it rises 2-3 times, it can be used to cook pizza.
Successful combinations of products in the filling
In addition to dough, for pizza you need to pick up an interesting stuffing that will make this baking delicious. But it is worth remembering that it must contain two essential ingredients – it is tomato paste and cheese.
It is on these two components that the further taste of this baking depends. Of course, these are not all the ingredients, the pizza filling can be made absolutely from any component – meat, vegetables, sausages, mushrooms, seafood, and so on. Consider the popular content..
- Bell pepper;
- Tomato paste;
- Salt and spices.
- Slightly roasted minced meat;
- Small pieces of boiled beef or pork;
- Thin slices of kebab or grilled meat;
- Salty cucumber circles.
The following components will be required:
- Any marine fish;
- Crab meat;
- Slices of olives or olives;
- Tomato paste;
Components that will be needed:
- Mushrooms – white champignons, chanterelles, wild mushrooms;
- Onion rings;
- Tomato paste;
- Slices of olives.
Cooking delicious pizza
Components for the test:
- Flour – 1 cup;
- One chicken egg;
- Dry yeast – 1 small spoon;
- Milk – 80 ml;
- Half tsp of sugar;
- A bit of salt and spice “Dry Italian Herbs”.
- Salami – 70 grams;
- Olives – 20-30 grams;
- Marinated champignons – 8-10 pieces;
- A slice of hard cheese per 50 grams;
- Tomatoes – 2 pieces;
- 5-6 dill stalks, parsley.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calorie – 270.
Go to cooking:
- First, make the dough. Put yeast, granulated sugar in warm milk and stir until smooth. Insist 15 minutes;
- Put the flour in a deep container, make a well in the center and pour the yeast base into it, break the egg and spread it into the mixture. All components are mixed until uniform;
- After that, add salt, seasoning and knead the dough. At first you can make it a spoon, and when it is thick, we begin to knead manually. The result should be a soft, elastic dough;
- From the finished dough we roll a round or rectangular layer. At its discretion;
- We coat the baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay it on its rolled bed;
- Now we start to make a filler. Salami is cut into thick strips;
- Olives and mushrooms cut plates;
- Cut the tomatoes into circles, wipe the cheese into large chips;
- A layer of dough can be fluffled with 1 teaspoon of ketchup or tomato;
- Then on the greased surface lay all the chopped components, except cheese, in random order;
- Pizza is placed in a heated oven to 200 degrees and left to bake for 15-20 minutes;
- After this time, take out the pastries, sprinkle the top with cheese chips and again put them in the oven for 10 minutes;
- Sprinkle the finished pizza with chopped dill and parsley, cut into portions and serve..
Secrets and Tricks
- Flour dough must be sifted so that it is cleared of debris. Also, the dough from millet flour turns out lush and airy;
- For the base, you can use both dry and raw yeast;
- The dough should rise at a temperature of no more than 30 degrees, otherwise it will stand, and baking from it will not taste good;
- It is necessary to roll the base thinly so that it is baked faster;
- Laying should be laid out in a thin layer..
Now you know how to make a delicious yeast pizza dough. Moreover, it is not so difficult to prepare. Therefore, you can easily make these cakes at home and please your relatives with it..