Some people believe that the process of cooking cakes takes a lot of time and therefore refuse from such work. In reality, you can create a dough in a fairly short period of time, which will allow you not to deprive yourself of the opportunity to eat homemade pies..
After all, only the most high-quality product can be baked on its own, since this is a known list of ingredients used. The absence of artificial fillers, flavors will allow to get ecologically high-quality pies..
We offer you the popular recipes for quick pastry dough.
|Flour –||400 g|
|Soda –||5 g|
|Margarine –||50 g|
|Milk –||half a cup|
|Salt –||5 g|
|Chicken eggs –||1 piece|
|Sugar –||40 g|
|Sour cream –||half cup|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 120 Kcal|
At the same time, yeast is not needed and there is no waste of additional time for its “ripening”. This recipe allows you to quickly prepare a blank for fried pies..
Steps for making pastry dough in 15 minutes:
- Milk is heated, sugar is poured into it, salt and dissolved;
- Margarine is melted on a small fire, add half a cup of milk, 5 g of soda, everything is mixed;
- Gently pour the flour (gradually), all knead until you get not thick and not liquid flour mass, which can be used to make pies with any filling.
Quick Yeast Pie Dough
To make a quick yeast dough for tasty pies, you will need the following products:
- Flour – 600 g;
- Granulated sugar – 20 g;
- Kefir – 100 g;
- Sunflower oil – 100 ml;
- Salt – to taste;
- Dry yeast (for emergency preparation of the dough) – 1 tsp..
Preparation time: about 30 minutes (10-15 minutes for preparation and 15-18 minutes for a simple test). Calorie: 600 kilocalories.
- Pre-vegetable oil is heated, add kefir;
- High-speed yeast, sugar and salt are poured into the same container;
- Begin slowly to add flour, everything is mixed;
- Then the mass should stand for about 16 minutes in the heat, after which it is ready for use..
Such a product is prepared very quickly thanks to the special yeast. Otherwise, you will have to wait at least an hour and a half, then, after kneading, put it back on the same amount of time..
Milk Dried Yeast Dough
To get the brew very quickly, you need to use dry yeast, which are highly active and allow the dough to mature earlier than usual.
If you don’t have the time and patience to prepare the standard traditional one, you can use the easiest way, replacing the usual “wet” yeast with dry yeast, which can significantly reduce the cooking time of the patties..
On the basis of a quick recipe, you can cook pies with absolutely any filling. This may be potatoes, rice, fruit and berry fillings..
To make the sponge really fast, you need not only dry special yeast, but also some additional ingredients like milk, kefir and other products. They contribute to easier fermentation and consequently the readiness of the product earlier than usual..
Ingredients you need to make a quick dough in milk and dry yeast:
- Milk – half a liter;
- Flour – 1000 g;
- Sugar – half a glass;
- Dry yeast – 11 g;
- Sunflower oil – 60 g;
- Salt – 10 g;
- Margarine – 230 g.
Cooking time: less than half an hour. Calorie: 750 kilocalories.
Cooking quick pastry dough:
- First, the flour is well sifted;
- Then connect it with yeast;
- All remaining ingredients are added to flour and kneaded dough;
- She should stand for about ten minutes, after which she is crushed again, covered again with a cloth and allowed to stand;
- After that, you can bake pies, both with sweet and with salty stuffing..
Opara on kefir
Kefir is not just a useful and valuable product, it is able to save any situation where you need to bake pies, and there is no yeast in the house. At the same time, on its basis it is quite realistic to prepare the batch very quickly, which will significantly save time..
Use only natural kefir, otherwise there will not be the expected effect. If a product purchased from a store is manufactured on the basis of non-natural components, there will be no benefit..
Kefir should contain natural bacteria, which in the process of fermentation perform the role of ordinary yeast..
Ingredients for making dough on kefir:
- Sunflower oil – 60 ml;
- Salt – 5 g;
- Flour – 600 g;
- Kefir – 250 ml;
- Soda – 5 g;
- Chicken eggs – 2 pieces;
- Granulated sugar – 20 g.
Preparation time: not more than 30 minutes. Calorie: 500 kilocalories.
- In a clean dish (bowl) pour kefir, pour sugar and add 5 grams of soda (hissing in a bowl will be a natural process)
- In the mass you need to pour the egg, salt and stir;
- In the resulting mixture gently pour the flour and make a batch;
- Then pour the vegetable oil and control the density of the dough (it should not be particularly tight or watery);
- Leave it for about 15 minutes, covered with a cloth;
- Then it can be rolled out, divided into pieces and cooked delicious cakes, with almost any filling.
Knead on sour cream: a quick recipe
If there is no yeast or for some reason does not want to use them for making cakes, you can use the recipe that will allow you to quickly and easily create delicious cakes on sour cream. It does not need yeast.
Required ingredients for a quick test on sour cream:
- Flour (you can use the highest grade or a combination of several) – 700 g;
- Eggs – two pieces;
- Sour cream – 370 ml;
- Soda – 2.5 g;
- Salt – 2.5 g.
Cooking time: 45 minutes. Calorie: 400 kilocalories.
- Salt is poured into sour cream, eggs are poured, soda is added;
- Into the resulting mass pour flour (gradually, stirring);
- The dough is allowed to stand for about half an hour in the refrigerator (previously wrapped in polyethylene;
- The finished product can be used for patties with meat, vegetable or fruit filling..
In order for the pies to be especially successful and appetizing, it is important to follow all the basic rules for making dough. A yeast-free variant with a rational approach will not be inferior in quality to yeast.
However, in this case, you need to use kefir or sour cream. Quite appetizing are cakes made with milk. Experts give the following recommendations:
- The dough should not be tight, as this affects the quality of the finished pies;
- To correctly calculate the dose of flour, you need to pour it into a bowl with other ingredients with extreme caution, controlling the thickness of the mixture;
- If the dough is cooked perfectly, it cuts off from the hands, but at the same time it is quite soft;
- Flour must first sift;
- It is better if it is of the highest grade, but mixed varieties are allowed (but it is not recommended to use low-grade flour).
Currently there is no need to spend half a day in order to make delicious cakes. Modern recipes for quick dough are very convenient and allow you to enjoy pastries made on the basis of the simplest components, even without yeast..