Confectioners use icing to make any baked goods beautiful. Even the most unsightly cake looks sweet with a rather attractive sweet. In addition to white, use a different color and watering. There is nothing difficult in its preparation.
We offer you some interesting recipes for watering. We want to share with you some secrets of cooking watering..
|powdered sugar –||230 grams|
|egg white –||from one egg|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 347 Kcal|
You do not need to be a first-class confectioner to be able to cook this fudge for the cake. In addition to the cake, it is used for almost any baking..
Gently beat with a mixer (use low speed) egg white. While whipping, slowly add icing sugar. Beat until the fudge becomes very thick..
Easter glaze for Easter cake
A little painstaking, but very tasty sweet to the Easter cake.
- 250 grams of powdered sugar;
- 1 protein;
- Any dye.
The whole process: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 100 grams of fudge – 340 kcal.
- Sift the icing sugar through a fine sieve;
- We introduce egg white to icing sugar;
- Thoroughly beat with a mixer a sugar-protein mixture to a thick state;
- Fill your dye into a bowl of fudge and mix thoroughly..
Berry icing for Easter cake
Sweet berry cake for Easter cake is not only very beautiful, but also has a bright taste. You can take any berries as a basis..
- 200 grams of powdered sugar;
- 1.5 tablespoons of water;
- 100 grams of strawberries.
Time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content: 100 grams of fudge – 173 kcal.
- In the strawberry remove the stem. Rinse the berries. Leave them in a sieve for some time to allow excess water to flow through;
- Blender, beat the berries to a mushy state..
- Strain the berries through a sieve;
- Sift icing sugar sieve;
- Pour 1.5 tablespoons of boiling water into the powder;
- Gradually add (continuously whipping with a whisk or a mixer) into the sugar syrup berry mush. Must turn out to be a glossy glossy treacle.
Chocolate icing for the cake
Everyone loves chocolate-coated cakes. But no one can even think that she can decorate the kulichiki. We advise you to try a similar experiment..
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 4 tablespoons of milk;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 55 grams of butter.
Time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content: 445 kcal.
- On a small fire, melt sugar, cocoa and milk. Continuously stir the mixture;
- After complete dissolution of sugar in milk, we introduce butter;
- Boil a couple of minutes (chocolate fudge should be homogeneous).
Lemon icing for Easter cake
Here is another interesting recipe for fudge.
- A glass of powdered sugar;
- 1 protein;
- Lemon peel;
- A few drops of lemon juice;
- Yellow dye.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Calorie Fudge: 100 grams – 153 kcal.
- Powder thoroughly sift through a fine sieve;
- Introduce egg white to it and whisk until a very thick glossy foam;
- Add lemon juice and zest. Mix thoroughly with a mixer;
- At the end, enter the yellow dye in the fudge.
- Mix well.
Protein-Free Easter Cake
It does not matter if there were no eggs in the house. It is worth resorting to this simple recipe for Easter fudge..
You will need:
- A glass of sugar;
- 4 tbsp. l of milk.
Time required: 15 minutes.
Caloric content: 172 kcal.
- Heat the milk in a skillet;
- Grind sugar in a coffee grinder and put it into milk;
- Cook on slow gas until thick..
How to apply icing on the cake
Even the most beautiful Easter cake requires decor. For these purposes, the best fudge. There are some rules for its application to the confection. We will try to tell you many of them:
- Chocolate watering is applied to the surface of the Kulichik portion. You need to distribute it with a wide kitchen knife;
- Hot fudge is applied directly hot;
- Least of all the troubles delivers and looks very nice simple protein glaze. Just dip your cooled kulichik into it;
- Before immersing your cake in a protein glaze, apply a little bit of jam on its cap. This manipulation will allow the glaze to better consolidate on the cake;
- White sugar fudge is preferably applied with a silicone brush;
- Watering is applied to the surface of the already cooled confection;
- Apply it immediately after preparation. Then after drying it will not become very dry..
In addition to all the above tips, do not forget to add decorations over watering. Looks great:
- Dried fruits;
- Grated chocolate;
- Special Easter Powder;
- Candied fruit;
- Multi-colored marmalade;
- Various figures.
Also use a pastry syringe or bag for applying fudge. When the cake itself does not require additional decor, simply draw a beautiful pattern with fondant..
In addition to the rules of applying glaze on Easter cake, there are many nuances in its preparation. We will help you learn about all the secrets of the perfect fudge:
- So that the watering you have prepared is perfectly laid down and fixed on the pastry masterpiece, watch its consistency. Beat until thick cream;
- Too thick fudge can be diluted with water or milk, and liquid sweetener can be powdered from sugar;
- Use in the recipe not just sugar crystals, but powder from it. The usual coffee grinder will perfectly help with this business;
- Using egg white in the recipe, you get a unique glaze. That he will give a unique taste and the right consistency of it;
- In no case do not use for chocolate watering – tiles with aerated chocolate. In the end, you get a heterogeneous mass with lumps. Cocoa powder will be a great option. Your watering will turn out very saturated brown color;
- If you decide to tint your fudge, then use only natural dyes;
- The best option for applying a liquid glaze is a silicone brush;
- Juice of berries and vegetables is perfect as a dye..
Adhering to these rules, you will be delighted with the result. We hope that at least a little help you, talking about some of the subtleties of cooking Easter watering. If you follow them, you can cook the perfect fudge.
Special effort in such a case is not required. Experiment with dyes in the recipe and decor. Perfectly baked Easter cakes can even not be coated with icing. It is enough to draw a beautiful pattern or an inscription using a pastry bag..
Good luck to all!