Many since the childhood years are familiar with the taste of nuts with condensed milk. This delicacy is often called the most favorite. This confection can be purchased in stores, but its taste will be significantly inferior to a delicacy from childhood. Therefore, many housewives prefer to cook nuts with condensed milk on their own.
A bit of recipe history
Household appliances manufacturers took into account the growing demand of consumers and offered hostessees electric waffle irons with interchangeable shapes, which replaced the Soviet-style oreshnits.
This kitchen appliance can be found in many Russian homes. Sometimes hostesses do without this device and bake nuts in the oven in special forms..
|Butter –||250 g|
|Egg –||2 pcs.|
|Flour –||480 g|
|Granulated sugar –||100 g|
|Soda –||¼ tsp|
|Lemon juice –||for slaking soda|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 350 Kcal|
Melt or grate butter. If time permits, you can leave the product in the room until it melts naturally;
Beat eggs with sugar using a whisk, fork or mixer;
Extinguish soda with lemon juice;
Mix all the ingredients, add salt;
Add flour gradually, constantly stirring the dough;
The degree of readiness should be determined by the consistency of the dough, which should be soft and bold..
To make a sweet filling for a treat, you will need:
- Condensed milk – 400 gr .;
- Butter – 100 gr .;
- Walnuts – 150 gr.
- Place a can of whole condensed milk in water and boil for two hours. At the same time, make sure that the bank is always in the water;
- Melt the butter and add to the boiled condensed milk;
- Milled walnuts add to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
Further cooking delicacies:
- Divide the dough into small pieces that fit in the grooves of the Oreshitsa;
- Lubricate the form of vegetable oil and put on fire;
- Place the formed pieces in each recess and close the lid. 4. After a few seconds, you need to let in air and keep on fire for about a minute, holding the lid with your hands. Then you can let go of the pen and bake for about a minute;
- Turn the shape over when the nuts are baked on one side and continue to bake on the other side for one and a half minutes;
- Remove the form from the heat, remove the biscuits using a fork and prepare a new batch;
- When all the cookies are baked, add filling in each half and connect them together..
|Per 100 grams of product||7.1||25.7||43.8||435.2|
How to cook the dough without eggs for nuts
To prepare the dough, you need to take:
- Butter – 250 gr .;
- Sugar – 100 gr .;
- Flour – 480 gr .;
- Sour cream – 100 gr .;
- Soda – ½ tsp;
- Lemon juice.
To prepare the filling for the cookies you need to take:
- Condensed milk – 400 gr .;
- Butter – 100 gr .;
- Walnuts – 100 gr.
- Cooked boiled condensed milk from whole condensed milk. To do this, boil the jar for two hours, not forgetting to add water as needed;
- Melt the butter on fire or naturally, leaving it indoors for a while;
- Extinguish soda with lemon juice;
- Mix butter, sugar, soda and sour cream;
- Constantly stirring, gradually add flour. Knead the dough;
- Mix boiled condensed milk with butter and ground walnuts;
- To form balls of about two centimeters in diameter from dough;
- Carefully lubricate the form with vegetable oil, heat and place the dough in the recesses;
- Close the lid and bake cookies on both sides. Baking cookies on each side is about one and a half minutes;
- Let the cookies cool, then remove the excess dough from the edges to form a smooth aesthetic edge;
- Fill the nuts with a mixture of condensed milk, butter, nuts and combine the halves.
|Per 100 grams of product||6.4||25.9||44.7||437.6|
Shortbread dough for the shells of nuts
An electric waffle iron with several forms for making Viennese cookies and nuts is in many homes.
The process of cooking delicacies in this device is much simpler than in Soviet cast iron nutlets, because the device heats up from both sides at the same time and there is no need to turn it over and constantly monitor the readiness.
The electric oreshnitsa will give a signal when cookies can be removed..
- Butter – 200 gr .;
- Sugar – 200 gr .;
- Eggs – 4 pcs .;
- Peel of one lemon;
- Flour – 200 gr .;
- A pinch of salt.
- Separate the whites from the yolks;
- Mix sugar with yolks;
- Melt the butter;
- Stir the melted butter with flour;
- Beat whites;
- All ingredients combine and knead the dough. Protein mass should be added last..
|Per 100 grams of product||3.6||27.3||56.3||485|
Types of fillings
The filling can be a variety of ingredients that will make nuts a sweet dessert or snack..
You can experiment with a classic filling, adding finely chopped walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts to condensed milk. Nuts are best used with condensed milk.
Often, condensed milk is mixed with dried fruits: raisins, prunes. Popular and recipes with candied fruit. As a sweet filling, you can use custard or jam.
If you want to make unsweetened nuts, then you can stuff them with a Jewish snack, which includes grated melted cheese, boiled egg and garlic. The only thing that the hostess should not forget while preparing the dough for such a delicacy is the amount of sugar.
It should be put less if this kind of snack is used as a filling. Some housewives serve it in pure form, others stuff pancakes with it and roast it in the oven. Also unsweetened biscuits stuffed with a mixture of sour cream and greens..
- Lubricate the form of vegetable oil is only in front of the tab of the first portion of the test. One time will be enough to make several servings of cookies;
- Sometimes, after making cookies, housewives clean it for one hour in the fridge so that the condensed milk is frozen. This will allow you to well connect the parts of the cookies to each other;
- To give the nuts an unusual look, ready-made cookies can be melted in chocolate and sprinkled with coconut chips. This design is perfect for the holiday table;
- If the dough turned out harsh, ready-made cookies should be placed in a plastic bag and leave for some time. In a couple of hours it will become softer..
The reason for the great popularity of nuts with condensed milk among the population of the Soviet Union are their taste and the lack of a large selection of confectionery products on the shelves of stores.
However, nowadays, when the shelves of pastry shops offer a wide range of cookies and sweets for every taste and wallet, nuts are still in demand. The point is not only that this delicacy can be called traditional. Many buyers are attracted by the unique taste of the product..
Cooks appreciate this product for the opportunity to dream up and based on the classic recipe to prepare a large number of variations for all occasions. The main thing is not to abuse the delicacy, because it has a high calorie content and can adversely affect the figure if it is excessively consumed..