Many people love this kind of flour products. Everyone understands that these cakes are very harmful to the human body. But if you do everything correctly, the harm from their use can be significantly reduced. For this action, we have prepared this material..
|wheat flour –||0.5 kg|
|wet yeast –||30 grams|
|eggs –||two medium|
|fatty kefir –||250 ml|
|sunflower oil –||45 ml|
|Sahara –||5 grams|
|salt –||2.5 grams|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 174 Kcal|
We present you the perfect recipe for fried pies. The finished product turns out very soft and tasty..
Heat the kefir to room temperature. Dissolve the yeast ingredient and refined sugar in it;
Pass the wheat flour through a sieve;
In the midst of the flour mound, construct a notch;
Add yeast liquid to it. Leave for 5 minutes;
Mix until smooth eggs and salt. Enter them into the yeast;
Add sunflower oil;
Begin the process of kneading elastic (lagging) test;
Leave a tart of flour in a warm place for 15 minutes..
Now your product is ready to make patties..
Quick Dough for Fried Pies
Did you want to please your family with delicious pies fried in a pan? Fiddle with the long and routine process of kneading dough? No problem! There is a rather instant recipe for this product. Here, actually, and she.
- 500 ml of warm liquid (water);
- 11 grams of dry yeast;
- 30 grams of refined sugar;
- 15 grams of salt;
- 30 ml of sunflower oil (oil);
- 950 grams of wheat flour.
Cooking will take 15 minutes.
Calories – 132 kcal.
- All of the above products combine together;
- Begin the process of kneading the lagging dough;
- Cover the finished flour coil with a piece of cloth and store in heat for 10 minutes;
- After this time interval has elapsed, repeat the mixing..
Ready flour semi-finished product is ready for any manipulations. Enjoy your experiments!
Dough for fried pies on kefir in a pan
Before you is a gentle and elastic basis for making pies. Working with her is very nice. The taste of ready-made pies go for the glory.
- 550 grams of wheat flour;
- 500 ml of liquid (water);
- 5 grams of salt;
- 15 grams of refined sugar;
- Dry yeast packaging;
- 45 ml of refined sunflower oil (oil).
The batch process takes 30 minutes.
Calories – 125.
- Dissolve dry yeast and lump sugar in half warm liquid;
- Pass two times through a sieve of wheat flour;
- Add salt and sunflower oil to it;
- Mix the flour substance with the dissolved yeast;
- Bring the second part of the liquid to a boiling state and enter into the flour mass. Mix well with a plastic spatula;
- Turn the cooled mixture into an elastically kneaded dough..
Your flour product is immediately ready for culinary experiments..
Curd dough recipe for fried pies
We want to tell about one very interesting recipe test. Any pies will turn out unusually gentle and tasty. Treat them to your household..
- 750 grams of wheat flour;
- 2.5 grams of soda;
- 250 ml of fatty kefir;
- 250 grams of curd mass (curd);
- One chicken egg (large);
- 2.5 grams of salt;
- 7.5 grams of refined sugar;
- Sunflower oil (oil).
Kneading takes 35 minutes.
Calories – 195.
- Enter baking soda into the flour;
- Combine the curd mass with chicken egg, kefir, salt and refined sugar;
- Enter the flour mixture into the curd mass. Knead a soft, sticky dough;
- In the covered state, send the flour tangle in the heat for 20 minutes.
After the dough has matured, proceed to form pastry semi-finished products. Enjoy your culinary experiments.!
Choux pastry for fried pies
Very useful dough is obtained according to this recipe. Treat your loved ones with fried pies cooked on this base..
- 60 grams of wheat flour;
- 45 ml of sunflower oil (oil);
- 15 grams of refined sugar;
- 5 grams of salt; salts;
- 250 ml of very hot liquid (water);
- 250 ml of ice-cold liquid;
- 50 grams of yeast;
- Flour for kneading dough.
Kneading will take 40 minutes.
Calories – 115.
- Enter in the sifted wheat flour – salt, refined and sunflower fat;
- Introduce into this mixture a very hot liquid. Stir until smooth;
- Add ice cold liquid. Intensely mix;
- Finely chop the pressed yeast. Add them to the brew. Thoroughly put everything together;
- Leave the liquid brew for 30 minutes in a very warm space;
- Knead soft, elastic dough after this time..
Fried Pastry Dough
According to this recipe, a very airy and bubbly base is prepared for fried pies. The number of ingredients is calculated on 20 medium-sized patties. In addition to them, you can cook delicious belyashes from this dough..
- 375 ml of clean drinking fluid (water);
- 45 ml of sunflower oil (oil);
- 600 grams of wheat flour;
- 25 grams of sugar;
- A pinch of salt;
- 5 grams of dry yeast.
Kneading will take 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Calories – 110.
- Dissolve dry yeast and granulated sugar in a warm drinking liquid;
- Enter into them 100 grams of sifted wheat flour. Beat with a mixer until bubbles form. Leave this container in a very warm place for 30 minutes;
- In the rested brew, enter the rest of the sifted flour;
- Make the first batch;
- Adding sunflower oil, make the second batch;
- Cover the container with a floury lump, put it into heat, having previously covered it with a lid. He should rest for 2 hours.
The finished dough will increase in volume by 3 times. The swollen flour lump is ready to form pies.
How to cook fried pies
For this type of flour product suitable dough. Build upon your taste during this process..
After cooking the flour base, proceed to the preparation of the future filler for their pies. The filling can be both sweet and more piquant. To sweet include any berries and fruits. There is no difference whether they are fresh, frozen or jam. The main thing is that your filler is not very liquid. Also keep a balance of sweetness..
You can cook more piquant stuffing. Ideal for these purposes, raw minced meat or poultry, vegetables, boiled eggs with greens, cottage cheese, rice with eggs, stewed cabbage, boiled potatoes and so on. Only choose the preferences of your family during filler selection..
After the filler is ready, proceed to the process of rolling a flour coma. For these purposes, use a wooden rolling pin. Cut out circles, triangles or squares from a rolled flour layer. Depending on what shape your product will have.
Next, on the prepared flour tins, apply filler. Proceed to the formation of flour semis. There are three very effective ways to make a pie:
- Oval. Roll out a small piece of dough with a rolling pin up to 0.5 cm oval. Place a small amount of prepared filler in the middle. Connect the edges so as to have a kind of crescent. Place the junction before cooking tightly press inside;
- A circle. On a circle of dough (0.5 cm thick), place a spoonful of the filling. Cock the edges of the dough and connect them. It should make a kind of bag. Give the joint a flattened shape with your fingers;
- Triangle. Roll the dough to a thickness of 0.5 cm. Place a small amount of filler in its center. Crush it slightly with your palm. Follow the borders of the cakes. Smear these boundaries with ice-cold liquid. These sides fold each other at an inclination of 45 degrees. Get a kind of arrow. With the remaining side, do the same as the previous two..
After the process of modeling semi-finished products, proceed to the process of roasting. To do this, heat a large amount of refined sunflower oil (oil). Put raw pies in it. Fry on both sides until golden. Cooking should be done on moderate heat. As needed, change sunflower oil for more fresh. At the end of cooking, fold the patties into a large bowl and steam them under a lid on low heat for 7 minutes..
Serve the ready meal on a large tray. Top tuck with chopped dill.
Secrets of experienced housewives
This dish has its own cooking tricks. Let’s look at them:
- Directly pass the flour through a sieve before kneading dough;
- The perfect liquid option is ice water;
- Liquid ingredients enter in the dry;
- Monitor the condition of the kneaded product. It should be well behind the surface of the hands;
- Be sure to add sunflower oil to it;
- Keep track of the amount of fluid added. Its large content is fraught with some troubles;
- Observe the measure of adding refined sugar;
- In order not to spoil the taste and appearance of the finished pies, soda should be in moderation;
- If it so happens that you put more soda than you should put, put some lemon juice in the dough;
- A bowl, or table, for kneading should be perfectly washed and dried;
- Apply wheat flour to the surface of the cutting table;
- Do not overdo the coolness of the mixture;
- The thinner roll out a flour lump, the tastier the product will turn out after roasting.
By following our recommendations, you will get the perfect cakes at the exit. We hope our article has helped you understand the preparation of these flour products. The dough is not so difficult to prepare as it seems..
Enjoy your meal!