You can cook a lot of dishes from pork ribs, the most important thing is to immediately decide what you are going to cook. For example, ribs with a very thin layer of meat on them will be good for soups, but for a fragrant dish cooked on the grill, choose those ribs that have a visible layer of meat with a small layer of bacon.
If you want to surprise all the guests with delicious ribs baked on the grill, then leave them in the marinade for 5-6 hours, and then fry, constantly sprinkling them.
And which one to choose, you can read in this article.
Simple marinade recipes for pork ribs in the oven
- For the first marinade you will need:
- 2 medium onions;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- Pepper – any sweet-scented bay leaves, favorite salt seasonings of your choice.
Take a pound of pork ribs.
Cut the onion into small pieces and scroll through it in the meat grinder. Mix all other ingredients thoroughly and add onion mass to them. Place the ribs in the resulting marinade and leave in the fridge or any other cool place for 6 hours..
- To prepare the second marinade, take:
- 3 tablespoons of any vegetable oil;
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- 6-7 cloves of garlic;
- Half a teaspoon of black allspice;
- 100 ml. water;
- Tablespoon mustard;
- Paprika, cumin, salt to taste.
This amount of marinade is designed for 800 grams of pork ribs.
Peel the onions and cut into large rings, salt and mash them thoroughly with your hands, until he lets the juice out..
Finely chop the garlic and mix with the onion. Dissolve salt and sugar in water..
Mix all the ingredients together and mix well..
This marinade is made very quickly, and the taste is rich and bright. Leave the ribs in any cool place for an hour and boldly bake in the oven. The result will exceed all your expectations.!
- For the third marinade, prepare the following foods in advance:
- Half a cup of beer;
- A pound of tomatoes;
- 3 medium onions;
- Tablespoon brandy;
- 1 bell pepper;
- Salt and parsley – to taste.
This marinade recipe is also designed for 600-800 grams of pork ribs.
Cut the onion into large rings, salt and mash it with your hands until it gives juice.
Add chopped tomatoes, peppers and parsley to the onions, then pour the beer and brandy. Mix everything thoroughly..
Leave the ribs to marinate in any cool place for an hour and send to the oven. The delighted eyes of the guests will tell you everything for themselves.!
How to cook marinade for pork ribs on the grill
- To prepare this marinade, prepare the following ingredients:
- 3 onions;
- 300 grams of kefir;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- On 30 grams of dill and cilantro;
- Salt and pepper – to taste.
This amount of marinade is already calculated for a large portion of 1.5 kilograms of ribs. Kefir should only slightly cover the ribs, otherwise, instead of a delicate taste, they will get unpleasant fermented milk..
Proceed according to the already familiar pattern: cut the onion into large rings and squeeze them before the juice appears, pre-salted. Finely chop the garlic and mix with the onion. Add the finely chopped greens to the pan and pour over all the kefir. Mix well, pepper and you can proceed to pickling. Leave the ribs for at least 4 hours.
- In order to prepare a marinade based on honey and beer, take (per kilogram of ribs):
- 3 tablespoons of liquid honey;
- 250 ml. beer is better than light.
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 5 medium onions;
- 1 lemon;
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar;
- Salt, ground paprika, pepper to taste.
Onion, chopped into large rings and salted, squeeze until juice appears. Finely chop the garlic and add to the pan to the onion, stir.
Squeeze the lemon juice and mix it with honey, beer and vinegar. Add to the onions and garlic and mix all the ingredients together. Now add spices and seasonings to this already fragrant mixture and pour over the marinade of the ribs. Leave them for 6 hours under the yoke.
- For a wine marinade, take (for 1.5 kg of ribs):
- 200 ml of white dry wine;
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- A tablespoon of sugar;
- 2 teaspoons of starch and ginger;
- A tablespoon of lemon peel;
- Half a cup of warm boiled water;
- Salt, pepper to taste.
The recipe of this marinade is ugly simple, but its refined taste will never give it away. First mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly together: sugar, starch, ginger, salt and pepper, and zest. Now pour wine, lemon juice, water and soy sauce into the pan. Stir well to avoid lumps..
Marinate meat for 5-6 hours.
Cooking tips for matchless pork ribs
- It is undesirable to buy frozen ribs, but if you still purchased them, then defrost slowly. This will preserve the juiciness and taste..
- The most convenient is to eat this delicacy, divided into pieces of 3-5 ribs;
- The minimum time for a good marinating dish is 4 hours, but if you leave the ribs overnight, the taste will be brighter and more saturated;
- To make the meat even better soaked with the taste of spices and seasonings, as well as remains juicy, you should constantly turn it over and sprinkle with marinade when cooking;
- It’s enough to fry for 20-30 minutes;
- For a beautiful crust 10 minutes before the end of cooking, the ribs should be plentifully lubricated with marinade;
- To determine the readiness of a dish, pay attention not only to a beautiful, golden crust, but also to juice: in ready-made ribs it will be transparent;
- Very tasty ribs are obtained if you sweat them a couple of hours after cooking. The finest meat will move away from the bone and give you all your taste and aroma;
- You can experiment with marinades and even create your own brand. Ribs are perfectly marinated in fermented milk drinks, mineral water, wine, yogurt, coca-cola, beer. They are combined with many vegetables: pepper, tomatoes, eggplants, zucchini and almost any other. It all depends on your imagination.!
In the summer season, there is nothing better than having a family barbecue in nature and serving appetizing pork ribs as a main course. In the cold season, your branded ribs, cooked in the oven, can be a great alternative to such gatherings as an excellent occasion to come to your guests! Enjoy your meal!