Working with the dough can scare away experienced housewives and beginners to cook for the reason that it seems laborious. But it’s not always the case. To cook pastry quickly, you just need to know the standing recipes. After your recipe is found and your hand is crammed, working with the dough will only relax, and the result will always please.
|high-speed yeast –||10 g|
|eggs –||2 pcs.|
|warm water –||250 ml|
|sunflower oil –||½ cup|
|flour –||360 g|
|sugar sand –||2 spoons|
|salt –||pair of pinches|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 303 Kcal|
Yeast dough is associated with a cooking time of several hours, and to some extent this stereotype is valid. But not everyone can afford to spend so much time cooking.
It is therefore just wonderful that this is not the only option for lovers of lush baking. Here is a step-by-step recipe for the fastest yeast dough..
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and turn off;
- Mix all ingredients in an enamel bowl and knead the dough;
- Cover it with a cotton cloth and put in the oven turned off;
- After 20 minutes, it should rise;
- Such dough products are baked for approximately 25 minutes..
You can choose any filling. It can be jam, fruit, minced meat, cabbage. And you can just bake buns and sprinkle them with powdered sugar..
Sweet dough in milk with dry yeast for instant cakes
- 15 g of yeast Saf-moment or other high-speed;
- at least 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
- 370 g of flour;
- 1.5 cups of milk;
- a third cup with a volume of 250 ml of sunflower oil;
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 280 Kcal.
- From all the prepared flour, separate 90 g and mix them in a glass or enamel bowl with yeast, sugar and warm milk;
- Cover with cotton cloth and store in a warm place for a quarter of an hour;
- Next, add oil, salt;
- Sift through the sieve, gradually stir the remaining flour..
- The dough is ready when you stop sticking to your hands;
- To put it back in a warm place for a quarter of an hour, it should increase about one and a half times;
- Products from such dough are baked for approximately 15 minutes..
Dry yeast is easier to work with. They have a long shelf life, and in their properties, with proper storage, they are not inferior pressed. If dry yeasts do not grow well, then, most likely, they are not made according to GOST or they were incorrectly stored. In this case, it is worth changing the manufacturer and the place in which they are purchased..
Quick cottage cheese dough recipe for baking
Cottage cheese is a nourishing and healthy product that is rich in protein and calcium. Its useful properties are not leveled by heat treatment. And the cakes from it are especially tasty..
- 300 g of 9% cottage cheese;
- 180 grams of butter;
- 370 g of flour;
Cooking time: 70 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 364 Kcal.
- If the curd is granulated, then it must be crushed, rubbing through a sieve;
- Add butter at room temperature and salt;
- Through a sieve add portions of flour, interfering with the hands should stop sticking;
- Wrap in foil and put in the fridge for half an hour.
The dough is not liquid, after kneading it is necessary to roll out a rolling pin and form a cake. The cake can be, both open and closed. This recipe is universal, and that it fits any filling, it is sugar free. But if the filling is sweet, for example, berry, then you can add more sugar to taste.
For baking can be used cottage cheese, the expiration date of which is overdue for a couple of days. This does not affect the taste of baking..
The basis for the pie on kefir with cabbage
Record for speed of cooking is a batter. It does not need to knead and send in a warm place to rise or languish in the refrigerator. A pomp give him not yeast, and the reaction of yogurt and soda. It is enough to lay out the filling and pour it with batter and all the cake is ready.
- 350 g of flour;
- 250 g cabbage or cauliflower;
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 3 eggs;
- ½ tsp baking soda;
- ¼ packs of butter;
- spices and salt.
Cooking time: 20 min.
Caloric content per 100 g: 190 Kcal.
- Cabbage finely chopped and brown in butter until soft;
- All other ingredients are mixed together in any sequence until smooth;
- Put the cabbage on a greased baking pan. You can drain the butter, and you can cook with it;
- Pour dough and send in a hot oven 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
Pouring for the cake is universal, and the cabbage can be used pickled or fresh, or add to it chopped eggs. Or replace cabbage filling with other vegetables, chicken, pork or fish.
Sour cream dough for apple pie
An excellent alternative to charlotte is such an apple pie. With a combination of soda and fermented milk product, the dough will turn out lush like from yeast, and it is prepared elementary. Ingredients Required:
- 3 green apples;
- 1 tsp cinnamon;
- 1 pack of 10% sour cream;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 1 tsp baking soda;
- ¼ packs of butter;
- 370 g flour.
Cooking time: 40 min.
Caloric content per 100 g: 273 Kcal.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanillin and sour cream;
- Melt the butter and pour in there;
- Mix flour with soda and gradually pour it in by kneading dough;
- At this time, peel and chop the apples;
- Grease the form with butter and pour half the dough;
- Spread the apples evenly and pour the rest of the dough;
- Send in the oven, hot to 200 degrees for half an hour.
The number of apples can be increased, but you should not exclude them from the recipe, as they add juiciness to the cake besides the taste.
A quick pie dough will rise faster and better, and also will not get any blacker if you follow a few tips..
- Ingredients must be at room temperature, otherwise the yeast will die. If they are stored in the refrigerator, it is worth getting them in advance;
- Flour must be oxygenated by sieving;
- The more carefully the ingredients are mixed and whipped, the better and tastier the pastries will turn out;
- It is possible to let the dough rise even longer, the minimum time is indicated in the recipes;
- Much depends on the quality of the yeast and its shelf life, poor yeast can increase the rise time at times;
- Sugar is needed in yeast dough on water, not so much for taste as for the yeast to have something to eat;
- Pies and buns made from yeast dough can be fried in a pan, but then it is necessary that it be a little thinner than for the oven.
- If the fast dough, after it has come, beat off on the table, then it will be more uniform and elastic, and in baking no voids are formed..
Knowing all these recipes and secrets, it will be difficult to find excuses not to spoil the family baking.