Baked fish burgers in the oven can be safely called a very useful and low-calorie dish that undoubtedly will appeal to both adults and children..
Today, there are many variations in the preparation of this product, because cheese, herbs, cottage cheese, eggs and even prunes are often used as additional ingredients..
Fishcakes: cooking features
For this dish use a variety of types of meaty fish..
The most popular options are hake, pollock, pike perch, silver carp, pike, cod, carp, salmon.
Eggs, bread or potatoes are often added to minced meat..
Sometimes for juiciness put lard or minced pork.
Also often used various vegetables, cottage cheese, lemon.
To do this, they spread on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
Baking temperature is usually 180-200 degrees.
It should be borne in mind that prolonged heat treatment will make the patties too dense, so the baking time must be adjusted.
The principle of cooking fish cutlets is the same as meat.
However, there are some differences..
In particular, fish cakes are more demanding in spices and garnish..
Best of all, they harmonize with potatoes, rice and vegetables..
To improve and shade the delicate taste of fish, black and white pepper, coriander, oregano, white mustard are usually added to this dish..
In addition, such a product is considered low-calorie and dietary product, and therefore ideal for those who watch their weight..
If fish fillets are used to make meatballs, it should be chopped..
As a rule, to do this, take a meat grinder with a large grill – this will allow to make the components of minced meat larger and preserve the juice.
When grinding fish, you need to manually remove the visible bones..
The rest just grind or accumulate on the meat mincer knife.
Bony fish meat minced twice.
The preparation of the remaining products depends on the recipe you have chosen..
If onions and carrots are added to the mince, they are recommended to be pre-fry..
From bread you need to cut the crusts and soak in water or milk.
Potatoes need to be peeled and minced.
Also in the stuffing you should definitely add spices to taste..
To taste this dish, turned out to be more saturated, you can put garlic and chopped greens..
Fishcakes recipes in the oven
There are many options for cooking baked fish cutlets, each of which is characterized by a specific set of ingredients..
Baked Fishcakes with Onion Garnish
How to bake fish patties in the oven and serve them with different side dishes, an example is this video recipe. Enjoy watching.
To prepare the cutlets you need to take:
- fish fillet – 500 g;
- milk – 100 g;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- white bread – 1 slice;
- sour cream – 2 tbsp. l .;
- egg – 1 pc .;
For a side dish will require:
- balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp. l .;
- red onions – 500 g;
- soy sauce – 1 tbsp. l.
- Wash fillet, chop and chop with a meat grinder;
- From bread, cut off the crusts, then soak it in milk;
- Peel and chop the onion;
- Skip the bread and onions through a meat grinder;
- Add salt, pepper, egg and mix well the stuffing;
- Form a small meatballs and put on a baking sheet, brushing it with oil;
- Top with sour cream. For color, you can add a little paprika;
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Roasting temperature – 200 degrees.
To make a side dish, thinly chop the red onion and stew it with soy sauce and vinegar until soft, add salt to taste.
|fish fillet –||500 g|
|dill or parsley –||taste|
|White bread –||100 g|
|garlic –||2-3 slices|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 100 Kcal|
- Wash the fillets, dry and grind with a meat grinder;
- Soak a piece of bread in water, after which it must be pressed and put in mincemeat;
- You can also add chopped greens, salt and pepper, then mix;
- Wet hands to take a little stuffing and form small burgers;
- In a mold, buttered, put the patties and put in the oven. Cooking takes about 20 minutes. Temperature – 180 degrees;
- Serve mashed potatoes or vegetable salad. When serving, sprinkle with herbs.
Dietary Fish Cutlets
To cook these burgers, you should take:
- fillet of lean fish (hake, pollock, haddock) – 500 g;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- oatmeal – 100 g;
- fillet of fatty fish (trout, salmon, salmon) – 100 g;
- carrots – 1 pc .;
- olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Wash fish and mince;
- Chop carrots and onions, add them to mince;
- Put salt, spices and instant oatmeal. Mix everything thoroughly;
- Leave minced meat for 20 minutes to give the flakes a good swell;
- Pan and hands grease with olive oil;
- Form the mince cutlets and put them on a baking sheet;
- The dish is cooked 20 minutes. The oven must be heated to 180 degrees..
Serve them with a vegetable salad or diet garnish..
In order for fish burgers baked in the oven to turn out tender and tasty, you need to follow certain recommendations:
- Many varieties of fish have dry flesh, which makes the meatballs hard from it. To make the dish tender, minced need to add chopped onion or a piece of butter;
- To kill the fishy smell, you can use garlic and fragrant spices;
- Fish cutlets are recommended to be cooked with cooled items – bowls, knives, etc. You also need to cool himself mince. Thanks to this, it will acquire a more delicate texture;
- To facilitate the formation of cutlets, hands should be dipped in cool water;
- To make the taste of the dish more saturated and interesting, you can add thyme, basil, oregano, coriander.
To make it more interesting, chefs recommend adding various spices and vegetables to the mincemeat..
In addition, you can add variety to this dish by serving it with various sauces.