Cutlets – one of the most favorite foods of both adults and children. Often this dish is made from minced meat, with the addition of eggs and flour. But few know that the last ingredient can be replaced by semolina. So burgers will be less high-calorie, insanely tender and juicy. Yes, and the meat component can be replaced by fish, offal and even vegetables.
|minced pork and beef –||650 g|
|bow –||1 PC.|
|potatoes –||2 pcs.|
|semolina –||1.5-2 tbsp.|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|spices and salt –||taste|
|vegetable oil –||for frying|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 192 Kcal|
- Vegetables must be rid of the top layer and grind to a mushy state. A grinder or grater will help in this;
- Mince put in a deep bowl, send him an egg and potato and onion gruel;
- In the meat and vegetable substance, add spices, salt and sprinkle evenly with semolina;
- Carefully knead the resulting mass with your hands and beat them in a pot. This contributes to the release of excess air, the patties will be dense;
- Heat a thick-bottomed frying pan, add oil;
- Hands periodically moistened in water, form the oval or round patties and lay them on the pan;
- On medium heat for 3-5 minutes give each side a golden touch;
- Roasted cutlets are placed in a saucepan or pan, add a little water and stew for 8-9 minutes.
Mince cutlets with semolina without eggs
- Beef – 350-400 g;
- pork – 350-400 g;
- low-fat cream – 160 ml;
- onion – 280-300 g;
- white bread without crusts – 75-80 g;
- semolina – 45-50 g;
- butter – 33-35 g;
- favorite greens;
- salt and dried herbs;
- butter for roasting.
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes.
Caloric content: 210 kcal – 100 g.
- The bread crumb is placed in a plate and cream bays;
- Onions or very finely chopped, or skipped through a meat grinder;
- Wash out greens and lightly dry, shred;
- Meat rid of unnecessary lived and films. Divide into convenient pieces and turn into mince with a blender or food processor;
- When the bread is brewed a bit, add the semolina to it and leave it for 5-7 minutes;
- Put chopped onion, chopped greens and soaked manna-bread slush into a container for minced meat, season it and stir vigorously. Do not forget to beat off a little substance with your hands, getting rid of excess air;
- Butter poured and add to the mixture, mix;
- Put butter in a hot frying pan, form oval cutlets and fry for 3-4 minutes on 2 sides;
- We put the finished meat pancakes on a baking sheet, add a little water and place for 5-8 minutes. in the oven heated to 180 ° C.
Lush chicken cutlets with semolina
- semolina – 7-8 tbsp .;
- chicken breasts – 850-900 g;
- onion heads – 3 small;
- eggs and garlic teeth – 2 pcs .;
- low-fat sour cream – 35-40 g;
- salt, spices, butter, crackers for breading.
Cooking time: 37-40 minutes.
Caloric content: 123 kcal – 100 g.
- We arm with a meat grinder and turn chicken fillets into mincemeat;
- We clean the garlic teeth and bulbs from the husks and send them to be ground after the meat, add to the same container;
- In the resulting stuffing put cereal semolina, egg and sour cream. Do not forget to salt and season. Actively beat off with hands and knead;
- Pour the breading on a flat plate and roll around spherical cutlets in it, forming them with a spoon;
- On medium heat we heat up the pan, grease with oil and fry the patties on 2 sides for 4-6 minutes.
Fish cakes with semolina instead of bread
- 1 kg of large white fish;
- semolina – a quarter of one glass;
- onions – 3 pcs .;
- favorite spices and salt;
- a pair of eggs;
- 50-55 g of melted plums. oils;
- cooking oil.
Cooking time: 32-35 minutes.
Caloric content: 168 kcal – 100 g.
- Fish carcasses cleaned from the skin, fins and spines. No heads are needed either;
- If possible, remove all the bones from the fillet;
- Bulbs are separated from the husk and sent to a meat grinder along with fish pulp. Blender can also be used for grinding;
- In the fish-onion mixture, we drive in eggs, add melted butter and season it. Manku also do not forget. Knead well;
- Well heated pan, smeared with oil. Using a convenient method, we form cutlets and fry them from 1 side for 2-3 minutes, turn them over for 2 minutes. on the other side, cover with a lid and stew for a few more minutes. Fire set average.
How to make a delicious custard with milk for different types of cakes, eclairs or cakes.
How to make non-alcoholic mojito home conditions, read our article.
Read how to make a delicious canned fish pie according to the simplest recipe..
Gentle liver patties with semolina
- eggs in the amount of 4 pcs .;
- beef or pork liver – 950-1000 g;
- 3 tbsp. semolina and sifted flour;
- for frying oil;
- salt and spices;
- large onion or 2 medium.
Cooking time: half an hour.
Caloric content: 171 kcal – 100 g.
- Liver cleanse of the film, we get rid of large veins and grind. Ideal for this fit blender, meat grinder or processor for the kitchen;
- Shred finely onions, after removing them from the husks;
- Put eggs, chopped onion into a container with liver minced meat, sprinkle evenly with loose components. Be sure to add seasonings and salt. Liberally mix the substance;
- We bring the pan to heat, pour the oil. We set the middle fire. Using a spoon, spread the pancakes on the pan. 3 minutes of frying for each side will be enough for readiness..
Cabbage cutlets with semolina
It is necessary:
- cabbage – 1 medium head or ½ large;
- semolina – 25 g;
- 15 g flour sifted;
- 55-60 ml of milk;
- spice mix and salt;
- sunflower oil.
Cooking time: half an hour.
Caloric content: 68 kcal – 100 g.
- Milk is heated to hot. Put the semolina in the bowl and fill it with heated liquid;
- It is better to wash the cabbage before shredding. Grind thin strips;
- We shift the chopped vegetable into the container and fill it with boiling water, add some salt. 2-3 minutes need to wait;
- We turn down the scalded cabbage on a sieve or colander, give extra moisture to drain;
- In a deep pot, we shift the manna-milk zhyzhytsia, add squeezed cabbage, we drive in an egg, sprinkle with flour and season it;
- Cabbage minced thoroughly mixed. The resulting liquid is drained;
- On the stove, put the pan and heat up. Drizzle with oil and lay vegetable patties on the bottom. A few minutes of roasting from all sides and ready.
Onion cutlets with semolina
What do you need:
- bulb onions – 4-5 large;
- 65-70 g of semolina;
- two pairs of eggs;
- dried herbs and salt;
- butter to fry.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes.
Caloric content: 137 kcal – 100 g.
- Bulbs cut into quarters, remove the husk, wash with water;
- We send the spicy vegetable into a blender and turn it into a mush;
- Move the onion substance into a deeper container, drive an egg and pour out the semolina. The resulting stuffing thoroughly knead and leave to infuse for 20-23 minutes;
- After the allotted time, season the onion-egg mixture and add some salt, stir once more;
- Spread the stuffing with a spoon on a pre-heated pan with vegetable fat;
- Roasting for each side will take 3 minutes on low heat. If the cutlets are thick, you can cover the pan with a lid.
Recipe for carrot cutlets with semolina
- fresh carrots – 400-420 g;
- big egg;
- 115-130 g of semolina;
- 1/3 cup of milk;
- 130 g onion;
- garlic granules – 10 g;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- bread crumbs – 1 pack;
- frying oil.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes.
Caloric content: 117 kcal – 100 g.
- We clean and wash the carrots and onions. Shred into tiny strips with a knife or grind in a blender;
- Onion and carrot mass should be sprinkled with semolina and beat the egg;
- We bring the milk on the stove to a very warm state and fill it with almost ready minced vegetable. Of course, salt and pepper;
- Stirred substance for 20 min. leave alone;
- At the end of the allotted time again mix well. The accumulated liquid is drained, hands squeeze the mince;
- Place the pan on the fire, heat it up, dab it in oil. We turn down the fire to medium. Spoon form small oval cutlets, lay them on the bottom of the pan. On each side, rosy for 2-3 minutes and can be served.
Potato patties with semolina
- potatoes – 900-950 g;
- large egg;
- semolina – 30-40 g;
- dill – medium bunch;
- to taste salt and seasonings;
- flour for breading;
- butter for frying.
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes.
Caloric content: 148 kcal – 100 g.
Stages of cooking:
- We clean the potatoes, wash them under tap water, cut each vegetable into several parts, put it in a saucepan and pour in water, cook until ready. Salt do not forget. After 15-20 minutes will be ready;
- With boiled potatoes pour absolutely all the water. Add 10-12 ml of oil and turn into puree. A blender or tolkushka will help with this;
- In the cooled mashed potatoes, drive an egg and pour semolina;
- Dill greens thoroughly washed and shred, add to the egg-potato mince;
- Mix the mixture, if necessary, prisalivaem and seasoned. Leave to infuse for 15 minutes;
- We place the flour on a flat plate, form the cutlets with our hands and roll them down;
- Grease a hot frying pan with vegetable fat, set the fire to medium and fry the cutlets from 2 sides until golden brown.
- To meat patties turned juicy, do not buy ready-made minced meat. It is better to give preference to a whole piece of meat from a shoulder blade, back leg, neck or brisket, and independently grind it in a meat grinder. No need to spend money on expensive marble cuttings;
- When cooking cutlet with semolina in the pan, you do not need to have it close to you, you should leave a small distance between them;
- When used in semolina semolina, it is important to take time, about half an hour, to allow the substance to infuse. So semolina will swell, giving extra juiciness and pomp;
- Stuffing should be as good as possible to mix. Be sure to fight back hands. This can be done both in the container and on the table. When you beat out minced meat, unnecessary air comes out, and the cutlets will not fall apart, becoming dense;
- Never neglect adding onions. It can be minced with meat or minced separately. If the pieces are coarse, then before we put the onion into the mince, we briefly pan in the pan;
- Do not be afraid to use the breading in the form of crushed crackers or flour. Dyeing in loose mixes will create a thin protective layer on the cutlets that prevents juices from evaporating during cooking..
Enjoy your meal!
- 1 Mince cutlets with semolina without eggs
- 2 Lush chicken cutlets with semolina
- 3 Fish cakes with semolina instead of bread
- 4 Gentle liver patties with semolina
- 5 Cabbage cutlets with semolina
- 6 Onion cutlets with semolina
- 7 Recipe for carrot cutlets with semolina
- 8 Potato patties with semolina
- 9 Note hostess