Healthy, tasty, inexpensive – a combination of the components of the daily menu, which is looking for every hostess. Every day, those who are responsible for cooking, the question arises: what to cook? At the same time, I want to pamper the family with something tasty and not harmful..
In addition, it is desirable that the preparation of dishes took a little time, and the products were affordable. This combination is. Take at least a pork lung – a meat product, the cost of which does not exceed 150 rubles per 1 kg.
The lung is useful in that it has a smaller proportion of fat in the composition, but it also includes all the elements characteristic of meat products. What can be cooked from the pork lung?
Consider some interesting recipes, as well as cooking technology..
Primary processing of offal
How to properly prepare the pig lungs? This is not difficult to do. There are two options for processing the product:
- Classical. A method in which the lung is simply rinsed under cold water. Then the product can be cut into portions, with the need to remove trachea, blood vessels, bronchus remnants;
- Maceration The procedure allows you to rid the product of excess blood. Cut the product into pieces of the right size, removing all the excess. Pour a solution of two liters of water with the addition of two tablespoons of vinegar 9%. Put the lung in the solution, leave for 40 – 90 minutes.
After the processing of the offal by any of the methods, you can proceed to the preparation of dishes.
Light – a by-product, which is subject to various types of heat treatment. It can be boiled, fried or extinguished. Cooking dishes from this by-product takes a maximum of 2 hours, of which only 10-20 minutes to prepare the ingredients of the dish. The rest of the time is stewing or boiling. So, a portion of delicious light dishes..
|pork lung –||500 g|
|mushrooms –||500 g|
|bulb bulb –||2 pieces|
|table salt –||third tsp|
|bay leaves –||2 pieces|
|ground black pepper –||pinch|
|unrefined oil –||2 tablespoons|
|mayonnaise classic –||100 g|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 254 Kcal|
A hearty salad diversifies the daily menu or becomes a good addition to the festive table..
How to cook:
- Boil light in water with salt for 90 minutes. Easy prepares quickly. On average, in 40 minutes it will be ready, but in order to make the structure of the product more tender, it is baked gently longer;
- As long as the by-product is boiled, the onions should be chopped. You can cut it into cubes or half rings. Then fry until golden brown in the pan;
- Mushrooms cut into large or small slices, depending on preference. Also fry in oil until cooked, if the mushrooms are raw. Pickled can be lightly browned;
- Ready lung cut into cubes or strips;
- Cold fried onions, mushrooms without oil put in a bowl for mixing salad;
- Mix meat, mushrooms, spices with mayonnaise. Put a light, mix all the ingredients. Delicious, and most importantly a hearty salad is ready!
For better taste, ready-made salad can be left in the fridge for 40 minutes..
Offal goulash is suitable for both dinner and lunch. It does not take much time to prepare and delight loved ones unusual taste.
- by-product – 1000 g;
- average carrot – 1 piece;
- onion – 2 pieces;
- salt – half a teaspoon;
- curry – 1 tsp;
- black pepper – a pinch;
- water – from 1 to 2 liters (depending on the desired consistency of the finished goulash);
- vegetable oil – 4 tablespoons;
- bay leaf – 1 piece.
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content: 167 kcal.
How to cook:
- Rinse the by-product under water, clean out of excess;
- Cut into pieces not large;
- Onion peel cut into thin, half rings;
- Peel carrots and grate them with a grater;
- Light fry in butter until golden brown;
- Throw onions and carrots. Fry with the onion until tender;
- Add salt, pepper, curry and bay leaf;
- Pour the dish with water;
- Stew, using a small intensity of the flame for 1 hour.
While the stew is stewing, you can make a side dish. Boiled potatoes or buckwheat are well suited to it..
Pork lungs roasted in tomato
By-product, fried in a tomato, can be used both independently and with a side dish.
- light – 250 g;
- tomato juice or paste diluted with water – 200 ml;
- vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons;
- salt – pinch;
- pepper or favorite spices – to taste.
It will take 80 minutes to cook..
A calorie is 102.3 kcal.
How to cook:
- Rinse fresh light or soaked in water with vinegar and cut into small pieces;
- Heat the oil in a brazier, cauldron or pan;
- Spread by-product and fry for three minutes on high heat;
- Cover and let roast gently for about 30 minutes. It is necessary to ensure that the meat is not burnt;
- Onion cut into large half rings;
- Add the onion to the meat and pour over the tomato juice. You can use tomato paste with water;
- Simmer another 15 minutes, reducing the heat to medium..
Serve light in tomato can be portioned, decorated with greens.
Pork heart with a light: a recipe for a delicious combination
Prepare an unusual tasty, and most importantly inexpensive dish can be, if you buy pork lungs and heart.
Potatoes with giblets in pots
Four pots will need:
- potatoes (medium tubers) – 4 pieces;
- light – 200 g;
- heart – 200 g;
- carrots – 1 piece;
- onions – 2 pieces;
- hot water or broth – 400 ml;
- vegetable oil – 1/3 cup;
- black pepper or favorite seasoning – to taste;
- salt – 1/3 tsp.
Preparation takes 90 minutes.
Caloric content of the dish is 247.38 kcal.
How to cook:
- Peel off the offal and cut into small slices;
- Put the meat in a frying pan and fry until golden brown in butter;
- Peel and chop the onions and carrots and add to offal. Lightly fry;
- In each pot pour 100 ml (about half a glass) of hot liquid;
- Mix salt, pepper, seasonings with broth;
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and arrange in pots;
- Top roast meat with onions and carrots;
- Cover the pots with a lid and send them to the oven, which before that needs to be heated to 200 degrees, for 30-40 minutes. (See potato readiness).
Serve with greens or sour cream.
Simple recipe for multicooker
Thought about how you can cook a pork lung in a slow cooker? We will help you decide by submitting to your attention the following recipe. Most of the time on the preparation of this dish will take on an indispensable assistant in the kitchen – a slow cooker. The hostess only needs to prepare vegetables and meat, which will take a maximum of 20 minutes.
With this method of cooking meat turns fragrant and soft.
- light – 500 g;
- medium tomatoes – 2 pieces;
- small carrots – 2 pieces;
- bulb onion – 1 piece;
- bay leaf – 2 pieces;
- water – 200 – 30 ml;
- pepper peas – 3 pieces;
- vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon;
- salt – pinch.
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content only 87.11 kcal.
How to cook:
- Prepare the meat, clearing the trachea and bronchi. And cut it into large pieces;
- In the bowl multicooker pour oil;
- Lay out by-product;
- Peel the onions and carrots;
- Cut the onion into half rings, and carrots into rings;
- Chop the tomatoes as desired. They can also be peeled;
- Put vegetables in a slow cooker and mix with meat;
- Fill all with water;
- Cook with the lid closed using the Quenching program. If it is possible to adjust the time, then set to half an hour.
The table can be served both independently and with a side dish of rice or buckwheat.
Meat products of the second grade are not used in the daily menu, most often due to the fact that many housewives simply do not know how to cook them. Most people think they can ruin a dish with the specific taste of by-products..
On the contrary, such meat goes well with both vegetables or mushrooms, as well as with pasta, rice, potatoes and buckwheat, or even lentils. From offal it turns into delicious stuffing for filling pies or pancakes.
Using offal, you can cook hot meals, snacks or salads. At the same time the dishes will be nourishing, tasty and inexpensive..