Cooking such a tasty and nutritious dish, like meatballs in a creamy sauce, can be baked in the oven and stewed on the stove. To give preference to some stuffing is, relying solely on their taste preferences. More dietary this dish will turn out from fish or turkey.
|white bun –||1 PC.|
|bow –||2 pcs.|
|milk –||½ st.|
|chicken flesh –||½ kg|
|ground pepper –||taste|
|cream cheese –||200 g|
|cream –||500 ml|
|favorite greens –||0.5 bundles|
|garlic –||3 slices|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 124 Kcal|
- Pour milk into a small bowl and dip a bun into it, wait for softening;
- Wash chicken flesh, chop into convenient pieces and load into a meat grinder, grind with the addition of peeled onions;
- The bakery product is well squeezed from the liquid and interfere with the onion and meat substance;
- Be sure to spice up the spices, prisalivaem and vigorously knead;
- We coat the bottom of the form with a thin layer of butter and place the meatballs there, forming them in parallel;
- We place in the oven, setting 180 ° C;
- While waiting for 15 minutes, prepare the fill;
- Peeled garlic finely minced as much as possible;
- Shred washed greens;
- In a common container, knead cream cheese with cream, sprinkled with chopped herbs and garlic;
- Knead until smooth;
- When the meatballs are podzol, pour them with the prepared mixture;
- Another 20 minutes in the oven and ready.
Creamy Fish Meatballs
- cheese – 100 g;
- fish fillet – 300 g;
- bread crumbs – 50 g;
- cream – 250 ml;
- broccoli – 200 g;
- ground pepper.
Time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 124.9 kcal.
- We twist the fish fillets together with the chopped onion in the meat grinder;
- Onion-fish substance is complemented with breadcrumbs, pepper and salt. Mix well;
- While the oven is heated to 200 ° C, form the meatballs and put them into shape;
- 5-8 minutes baking;
- During the waiting time, we divide the broccoli into inflorescences and make sauce, combining the ground cheese and cream. Dish and pepper to taste;
- We add asparagus cabbage to the roasted fish balls and pour over the creamy substance;
- We notice 20 minutes, during which the dish will be cooked at 180 ° С.
Note: add broccoli optional.
Meatballs in Cheese and Cream Sauce
- flour – 25 g;
- meat broth (can be replaced with water) – 300 ml;
- cream – 70 ml;
- seasoning “To mince” – 15 g;
- Apple – 1 pc .;
- ground pepper;
- butter (from cow’s milk) – 40 g;
- long loaf – 2 slices;
- large onion;
- pork pulp – 250 g;
- milk – 250 ml;
- cheese – 70 g;
- beef – 250 g;
Time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 144,9 kcal.
- Pour water into bowl and soak loaf in it;
- Wash the meat and, crumble it in small pieces, twist in a meat grinder together with a peeled onion and apple pulp. Add an egg;
- Separate white bread from moisture and knead in minced meat, seasoned and salted. Mix liberally;
- In a deep frying pan, place the broth, and place the formed meatballs in a boiling liquid;
- Boil for 5 minutes and place in a bowl;
- Place the butter in the pan, and bring the flour to a light redness;
- Pour in the same used broth and milk;
- Stir vigorously to boil, and then add cream;
- In a creamy milk mixture, rub the cheese, reduce the heat and immerse in the meatball sauce;
- Cover with a lid, roast for half an hour.
Spaghetti with meatballs
- Fettuccine or Tagliatelle noodles – 250 g;
- beef – 450 g;
- seasoning “Italian herbs” – 1 tbsp. l .;
- breadcrumbs – 50 g;
- Parmesan – 60 g;
- flour – 100 g;
- garlic – 2 tooth .;
- milk – 70 ml;
In the sauce:
- butter – 50 g;
- cream (33%) – ¼ st .;
- Parmesan – 100 g;
- garlic – 3 tooth .;
- cream cheese – 120 g.
Time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 263.2 kcal.
Prepare the stuffing:
- Twist the beef pulp and combine it with spices, milk and grated parmesan;
- Add the same chopped garlic, egg and breadcrumbs;
- Qualitatively knead.
Flour a suitable surface with flour and, forming balls of mince, place them there. We also sprinkle with flour on top and roll it down from all sides..
We put boneless meatballs in a colander and, shaking, we get rid of excess topping.
On high heat we heat a griddle with a significant amount of oil and place the meat balls in 1 layer. Fry until golden brown and move the finished meatballs to paper towels. With the following batches we make the same actions..
At the same time, boil the water in a saucepan, add it. After boiling, immerse the noodles and bring to readiness (cooking time is indicated on the package).
We set the middle fire under a stewpan, in which we drop butter and ground garlic. Add cheeses and mix abundantly. When the substance reaches uniformity, we introduce roasted meatballs into it and stew for 10 minutes..
We remove the boiled noodles from water and send them to the same stewpan. Effectively mix and serve immediately.
Pasta with meatballs and mushrooms in cream
- Gorgonzola (or other blue cheese) – 100 g;
- Pork and ground beef – ½ kg;
- pasta products – 250 g;
- champignons – 200 g;
- 3 onions;
- cream – 250 ml;
- soy sauce;
- oil and spices.
Time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 195.3 kcal.
- In prepared minced grate 1 onion;
- Spice up the spices and, having hammered the egg, mix it well;
- From the resulting mass to form small balls;
- Semi-finished products to give a golden crust in a frying pan with butter;
- Separately passaged crumbled onions, which remained;
- In the same place to place the mushrooms, washed and chopped slices;
- Drain 5 minutes and pour a couple of tsp. soy sauce;
- 3 minutes more to stew;
- Attach the cream and mix liberally;
- Chop the noble cheese and spice up the creamy mushroom substance;
- After dissolving the cheese move the meatballs there;
- According to the instructions on the package to boil the pasta;
- Spread the boiled pasta on a plate and sprinkle with meatballs in the sauce.
- before the formation of meatballs should be minced leave to infuse for 15 minutes, so all its ingredients will exchange flavors;
- for 10 minutes you can send the formed balls to the fridge, so they will get tastier;
- it is best to shape the meatballs with hands moistened with oil or water;
- extra tenderness minced will add a small amount of fresh fat;
- if you put a piece of cheese or chopped nut into each meat ball, then the dish will not only find an interesting taste, but also be suitable for a festive meal;
- You can also add shabby carrots or chopped greens to the mince.
Enjoy your meal!