Baking is a great addition to any snack. It is always nice to eat some sweet, and if you make pastries on kefir, you get an unforgettable and very tasty dish..
|low-fat kefir –||1 pack|
|the eggs –||3 pieces|
|sugar –||1 cup|
|baking soda –||10 g|
|vinegar –||15 ml|
|Wheat flour –||500 g|
|cocoa –||half tablespoon|
|sour cream (15%) –||400 g|
|powdered sugar –||optional|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 338 Kcal|
To begin, consider what you can bake on kefir and eggs in the oven. The choice fell on the cake.
- We divide all eggs into whites and yolks;
- Pour sugar into yolks and mix;
- Add kefir to yolks and mix thoroughly;
- We extinguish soda with vinegar and mix it with yolks;
- Sift the flour and gradually add to the mass;
- Whip proteins with salt until resistant peaks;
- Mix the mixtures of proteins and yolks, mix them well;
- We divide the finished mass into 2 parts of different sizes;
- The baking dish is covered with parchment paper, the oven is set to warm up to a temperature of 180 ° C;
- Most of the dough is poured into the mold and set to bake for 25-30 minutes;
- The smaller part of the dough is mixed with cocoa and put into the oven for 30 minutes with a temperature of 180 ° C;
- Cut the ready-made chocolate part into various figurines;
- From the white part we make 2 identical cakes;
- To prepare the cream, mix the sour cream with powdered sugar;
- Dip each made figure into the cream;
- On one white cake we fold the figures and fill with the remaining sour cream;
- Top with another white cake dough..
In the middle, you can add a variety of fillings: jam, jam, nuts, raisins, chocolate paste. From above you can make a beautiful decoration of fruit. Delicious and simple cake ready.
Sometimes housewives ask – what can you bake from kefir without eggs? This question can be answered in different ways, because there are many recipes for baking without eggs. We offer to bake cookies for tea.
- defatted kefir – 250 ml;
- oatmeal – 400 g;
- lump sugar – half a glass;
- frying oil on request;
- baking soda – 1 tsp;
- vinegar – 10 ml;
- milk – 100 ml;
- vanilla – optional.
The cooking time for such an unusual pastry will be 40 minutes..
Calorie cookies per 100 g of the finished product is 231 kcal.
- Mix in a bowl kefir with sugar, beat until smooth and completely dissolved sugar;
- Pour some sunflower oil and vanilla;
- We extinguish soda in vinegar and mix it in mass;
- Sift flour and gradually add to the mixture;
- Knead the dough first with a spoon or spatula, then mix it with your hands to a very elastic state;
- Roll out the finished dough layer to get 0.5 cm;
- Cut out figure cookies;
- The baking sheet is covered with special baking paper;
- Put cookies on top;
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 200 ° C and put the pan there;
- Bake a snack should be for 10 minutes;
- At the end of this time we take out the cookies, dunk them in milk and sprinkle them with powder;
- We put in the oven before the formation of a small golden brown.
You should not leave baking in the oven for a very long time, because it can become very dry and rough. Cinnamon, chocolate chips or cocoa can be used as a powder. Delicious cookies ready for use after cooling.
Favorite buns with rozochek curd
Kefir – a product that is often present in baking. Now consider the recipe for delicious kefir and cottage cheese buns..
- low-fat kefir – 1 package;
- wheat flour – 700 g;
- softened butter – 3 tablespoons;
- big eggs – 2 pieces;
- granulated sugar – 150 g;
- salt – at will;
- baking soda – 5 g;
- cottage cheese – 500 g;
- pure water – 300 ml;
- raisins – to taste;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar – optional.
It will take 50-60 minutes to prepare such delicious pastries..
This dish 100 g contains 187 kcal.
- Boil water and pour all the raisins for 5 minutes;
- Drain and dry the filling;
- 1 egg whip with sugar;
- Add kefir to this mixture and mix thoroughly;
- Pour salt, soda and 2 tablespoons of melted butter into a mass;
- Gradually mix the sifted flour and knead the dough well to a very elastic state;
- We roll the finished dough into a ball and let it brew for 15 minutes in heat;
- Mash cottage cheese with sugar;
- Add raisins and vanilla, mix thoroughly;
- Roll out the dough very thinly and lay out the stuffing on top;
- We roll the layer into a roll and cut it into pieces so that we get roses;
- We spread buns on a baking sheet and smear with a beaten egg;
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and bake the sweet for 15 minutes;
- Hot buns dab with remaining butter.
This tasty dish can be decorated with icing sugar on top. Serve the buns must be warm.
Recipe for cabbage pie “Sloth”
Now we will try to make a pie from sour kefir. So do not be upset, if the fermented milk product suddenly turned sour, he too will find use.
- sour kefir – 250 ml;
- medium eggs – 3 pieces;
- sweetener – 1 tablespoon;
- wheat flour – 300-400 g;
- baking powder for the dough – 2 teaspoons;
- baking soda – 1 tsp;
- cabbage – 500 g;
- melted butter – 100 g;
- salt – at will;
- vinegar – half a teaspoon.
Cooking such an unusually tasty cake will be 1 hour.
This delicious dish of 100 g will contain 228 kcal..
- Salt mix with eggs;
- Add sour kefir, sugar to the mixture and mix thoroughly;
- Gradually add flour to make a thick dough;
- Pour baking powder and mix well;
- We extinguish soda with vinegar and pour it into the mass;
- Finely chop the cabbage and lay out in a baking dish;
- Melt the butter or cut it into small cubes, pour it into the cabbage;
- Pour cabbage into finished mass;
- Turn on to warm up the oven, temperature 180 ° C -200 ° C;
- We put the baking dish in the oven and bake until the golden crust appears, in time it will be 30-40 minutes.
Another option is to make the cake in layers: first pour the dough, then the filling and the rest of the dough. Cabbage can be added fried with onions, carrots or eggs. Such a simple pie is cooked quickly, and it turns out extremely tasty..
Kefir pyshechki “Tenderness”
Probably asking now what can be baked from kefir in a slow cooker is no longer necessary, since in this wonderful machine you can cook everything that was previously baked in the oven. Even buns!
- sour kefir – 500 ml;
- large eggs – 2 pieces;
- sweetener – 2 tablespoons;
- barley flour – 400 g;
- vinegar – 1 tsp;
- baking soda, sunflower oil – optional.
On the preparation of delicious pyshechek will take 40 minutes.
100 g of the finished product will contain 263 kcal..
- Combine sour kefir with sugar;
- Next, you need to add eggs, sunflower oil and mix thoroughly;
- We extinguish soda in vinegar and pour into the mixture;
- Gradually sift and add flour to make a rather thick dough;
- Leave warm mass for 10 minutes;
- We set the oven to warm up to a temperature of 180 ° C;
- Pan grease with sunflower oil;
- From the dough we form pyshechki and spread on a baking sheet;
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Ready baking is soft and airy. If desired, you can add inside the pyshechek stuffing in the form of cottage cheese, jam, jam, chocolate. Eat warm.
Cupcake on Strawberry Kefir
- low-fat kefir – half a glass;
- wheat flour – 200 g;
- sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons;
- medium egg – 1 piece;
- sweetener – 100 g;
- baking powder for the dough – 1 tsp;
- raisins, dried strawberries – optional.
Cooking such a cake takes 50 minutes..
The calorie content of a tasty dish of 100 g will be 318 kcal.
- Begin to beat the egg with sugar;
- Pour some sunflower oil and kefir into the mixture;
- Gradually mix the sifted flour and carefully mix until smooth;
- Pour into a mass of dried strawberries and raisins, mix well again until a homogeneous mass;
- Pour the finished dough into the multicooker bowl, spreading it evenly throughout the bowl;
- We bake the most tasty cake in the Baking mode within 35 minutes.
Ready-made pastries are juicy, moderately moist and sweet. Served with green tea, hot coffee or fruit jelly..
Jellied meat pie
- any fat kefir – half a glass;
- wheat flour – 200 g;
- large eggs – 2 pieces;
- soda – half a teaspoon;
- sunflower oil – on request;
- salt – to taste;
- homemade mayonnaise – to taste;
- lean pork – 300 g;
- onion – 1 onion;
- tomato paste – 2 tablespoons;
- spices – optional.
The cooking time of this unusual cake is 1 hour..
The finished product will contain 163 kcal per 100 g.
- Cut the pork into small pieces;
- Using a blender, grind the meat until smooth;
- Peel the onions and cut them into small cubes;
- Put a frying pan with sunflower oil on the stove and fry the onion on it;
- Add to the onion ready minced pork and fry for 5 minutes;
- After this time, add tomato paste, salt, some spices;
- Simmer it all for 5-7 minutes;
- In kefir house soda and leave to infuse for 10 minutes;
- Beat eggs with salt, add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly;
- We mix gradually into the flour mass, the dough should be liquid;
- The bottom of the bowl of the multicooker we grease with sunflower oil and pour some breadcrumbs;
- Pour half the dough into the bowl;
- We spread all the stuffing and pour the rest of the dough on top;
- We bake on the “Baking” mode for 40 minutes.
The filling for the cake can be varied. This number of products is suitable for a bowl diameter of 15 cm, if the bowl is larger, then the number of ingredients should be increased. Kefir pastries are very delicate and tasty..