Separately among all the giblets are small chicken stomachs. In the people they are called navels. If you want to cook soup from them, buy only pure product, in it the internal and external muscle folds are perfectly washed..
|chicken gizzards –||500 g|
|finished egg noodles –||200 g|
|potato –||2 pcs.|
|carrots and onions –||1 piece each|
|butter –||30 g|
|parsley root and greens –||at its discretion|
|black pepper –||7 peas|
|Time for preparing: 100 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 290 Kcal|
For the preparation of this soup, you can use ready-made egg noodles, which is sold in the store.
Steps for making chicken stomach soup:
- Defrost the stomachs, rinse thoroughly, put in a pan and pour three liters of water, after boiling add parsley root and salt. Boil for at least an hour;
- Vegetables, specified in the recipe, cut and fry in butter;
- Remove the ventricles and strain the broth, then add roasted vegetables, potatoes and egg noodles;
- At the very end of cooking, put peas in a pan and chopped stomachs into a pan. Try on salt, add if necessary.
- Tip: If you want to cook the soup quickly, replace the noodles with pasta like “gossamer”.
Chicken stomach noodle soup
To make the soup more nourishing, you can use ready-made chicken broth for cooking..
Essential products for soup:
- 450 ml of chicken rich broth;
- 30 g carrots;
- 20 g of green
- 30 grams of homemade noodles;
- 150 g stomachs;
- 20 grams of garlic oil;
- quail egg – 3 pieces;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Soup can cook for 1 hour 45 minutes. Caloric content of 100 g dishes will be 370 kcal.
Step 1. On medium heat put out the finely chopped carrots in a pan, adding 20 grams of garlic oil.
Step 2. If there is no ready chicken broth, then it must be cooked, boil eggs and stomachs separately. Cut offal into cubes.
Step 3. Home-made noodles can be bought ready-made or made independently from 3 eggs, flour and salt, adding 30 ml of cold water.
Step 4. In a boiling broth, drop all prepared ingredients, except noodles and eggs, bring to a boil, cook for 2 minutes. Add egg noodles, cook until it pops up. Season with salt, pepper..
Step 5. Pour the soup in plates, decorate with greens and half a quail egg.
Rich soup with homemade noodles and chicken giblets
If you use homemade noodles in the soup, dry it in a dry frying pan and cut into thin strips..
You will need:
- 0.3 kg of flour first litter;
- 2 eggs;
- 1, 5 liters of rich broth from homemade chicken;
- 1 pack of clean chicken stomachs;
- 4 sprigs of fresh fragrant dill;
- add salt, pepper – only to taste.
It takes 1 hour 30 minutes to cook. 400 calories per serving.
How to cook:
- Smash the eggs in a cup, salt and whisk. Pour some water into the egg mixture (so that the future dough does not crumble), add sifted flour, and knead the tight dough. Put it to rest in the fridge, wrapped in plastic wrap;
- Cut the dough into pieces, then roll them into balls, roll out thin sheets of them. You can leave the rolled plates on the table so that they dry out. Do not forget to powder them with flour. Dried dough cut into thin strips. A great option is to dry the dough plates in a dry frying pan. It will turn out quickly, and the taste of the soup from the lightly toasted dough will only benefit.
- Boil the stomachs as a whole, remove and cut into pieces;
- Put the finely chopped onion in the broth, season with ground pepper. After 10 minutes, lay in a boiling broth pieces of by-product and homemade noodles, stirring so that it does not stick together in lumps. As soon as the egg noodles float to the surface, add the chopped dill. Done, can be removed from the stove.
Pea soup with chicken offal
To make it perfect, it is better to put peas soaked in water in the evening in the soup..
- peas for good quality soup – 1 cup;
- 0.5 kg of chicken ventricles;
- 3.5 liters of cold water;
- potatoes – 3 tubers;
- 60 grams of real butter;
- peeled onions – 2 heads;
- 2 tomatoes or tomato paste – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- 2 small carrots.
Elapsed time will be: 1 hour 50 minutes. Caloric content of 1 portion will not exceed 420 kcal.
How to cook:
Step 1. Rinse the stomachs, cut into 4 parts, fill with water. Put the pot on the stove, the fire should be strong. Throw 4 peas in the water. When the broth boils, remove the formed foam, reduce the heat and cook for at least 60 minutes..
Step 2. Add diced potatoes. As soon as the broth boils, put peas in it.
Step 3. Heat the butter in a small frying pan, fry the finely chopped onion, then add pasta or grated fresh tomatoes (without the skin). Cook 5 minutes.
Step 4. Grate carrots on a grater with large holes. Add it to vegetables, fry everything together for 10 minutes;
Step 5. If the potatoes and potatoes are cooked, you can send fried vegetables to the soup. Wait for boiling, turn off. Try if you need more salt or pepper. Let the soup stand.
Hearty soup with pearl barley and chicken stomachs
Soups with pearl barley become unloved completely unfairly. In principle, soup with cereals and offal is an excellent dish for a family dinner. It will give strength, warm, and the feeling of satiety will continue until the evening.
Ingredients for soup:
- 300 g chicken giblets (stomachs);
- 2, 5 liters of purified water;
- 2 pinches of flour;
- melted butter – 1 tbsp. spoon;
- 2 potatoes;
- a handful of pearl barley;
- half onion;
- 3 green onion feathers;
- a piece of celery;
- 2 sprigs of dill, parsley;
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- sour cream, ground pepper, salt – everything to taste.
Preparation takes 2 hours. 420 calories per serving.
How to cook:
- Rinse the pearl barley, soak for three hours in cold water;
- To release stomachs from films, to wash. Put in a saucepan, add water and boil. At the end of cooking, season with salt. Remove the giblets, chop arbitrarily, strain the broth;
- In a bowl, pour 60 ml of broth (3 tablespoons), in the rest lay cereal and celery;
- Chop onions and carrots into small cubes, then fry in melted butter. Season with flour, ground pepper, add salt mix and pour the broth from the bowl. Stew for 10 minutes;
- When the cereal is almost ready, send the potatoes, cut into pieces, into the pan. Add bay leaf, “fry”, cook until potatoes are ready;
- Put the stomachs in the cooked soup. Put a separate bowl with sour cream and chopped greens on the table.
Low-calorie soup in a slow cooker
Here is a recipe for a delicious chicken stomach soup that is perfect for everyone who eats properly and controls their weight. It would seem that the rich soup and diet are incompatible things..
Indeed, the classic whole chicken soup turns out to be fat. But if you replace the meat and cooking method, you will get a dietary, no less rich and very tasty soup.
For this you will need:
- 200 g chicken gizzards;
- 140 g chicken smoked;
- 2 tomatoes;
- salted (not pickled) cucumbers – 5 pieces;
- 1 pack of green olives with lemon;
- 1 carrot;
- 30 grams of tomato paste;
- half a lemon;
- 1 onion;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- to taste spices, salt.
Preparation takes 1 hour 55 minutes. The value of 100 g servings is 350 kcal.
Recipe step by step:
Step 1. Squash garlic cloves, chop finely. Onion with carrot cut into small cubes.
Step 2. Turn on the device, set the “frying” mode, pour water into the bowl so that it covers the bottom, close and leave for 4 minutes.
Step 3. Add chopped ingredients, fry until the end of the installed program.
Step 4. Rinse the chicken stomachs, dry with a paper towel, cut into strips..
Step 5. Add the stomachs to the fried vegetables, leave to cook for another 10 minutes.
Step 6. The rest of the recipe products chop straws or whatever you like. Put everything in a bowl, add pasta, olives, spices to taste and two liters of water. Set the device mode “soup”, leave until the end of the program.
Step 7. Cut a lemon into two slices, add to diet soup 20 minutes before the end of cooking.
Fragrant bouquet for chicken stomach soup:
- Celery root or parsnip will enrich broth and offal with its flavor. Therefore, put them in the pan when cooking soup with chicken ventricles. You can use whole roots or just a piece;
- Any types of peppers: fragrant, red, black and white will make chicken ventricle soup sharper and brighter in taste;
- Be sure to put bay leaf in the soup. But only at the end of cooking and a little, otherwise its flavor will kill the taste of other products used;
- Put your favorite, fresh herbs in soups from the stomachs, and you can not go wrong – the giblets are friends with dill, green onions, thyme and parsley.
If you want to make chicken stomach soup, rinse them thoroughly with water first. Then cook them for over an hour. After that, remove the by-product, strain the broth, add ingredients to it, bring to full readiness and serve on the table, sprinkled with chopped greens.