Chicken with sesame – this combination can already be safely called a classic. Not only in restaurants such dishes are popular, but also in fast food points. So you just have to know these recipes..
|Luke –||2 pcs.|
|lean oils –||35 ml|
|Chicken –||700 g|
|tomato sauce –||250 ml|
|garlic –||2 pieces|
|sesame seed –||40 g|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 173 Kcal|
Fried chicken with sesame is prepared as follows:
- Rinse half of the carcass thoroughly with running water;
- Disassemble the bird into parts and dry with dry napkins;
- Heat the pan, pour in the oil and let it heat up;
- Put the pieces of chicken and fry them for seven minutes on each side;
- After that, increase the heat and fry the chicken until golden;
- Pour half of the sesame and wait for their ruddy color;
- Onions remove the rind, rinse and finely chop;
- Pour it into the pan, stir the components and close the lid;
- Peel the garlic and chop it large, add under the lid;
- Season to taste and pour in tomato sauce;
- Stir and cook for ten minutes under the lid;
- Brown sesame in a dry frying pan and sprinkle them with ready-made chicken.
Chinese Dish Option
- 1 piece of garlic;
- 60 ml of soy sauce;
- 10 g of starch;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 45 g green onions;
- 35 g sesame;
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 110 ml of water;
- 10 g brown sugar;
- 10 ml of lemon juice;
- 2 g chili;
- 25 ml of oil.
Cooking time – 65 minutes.
Calories – 140.
How to cook chicken with sesame and soy sauce:
- Wash the fillets, cut off all the unwanted fat;
- Cut the meat into cubes and add soy sauce to it;
- Stir and leave to marinate for a quarter of an hour;
- Pour the flour in a bowl, pour sesame to it, salt it;
- Put in the resulting mass of pieces of meat;
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken;
- Fry it until golden brown;
- Peel and chop the garlic;
- Add water, chili, lemon juice, sugar and flour to it;
- Rinse onions and chop, add to the rest of the components;
- Mix everything together and pour into the pan;
- Simmer the chicken for about five minutes and then turn off the fire;
- Dissolve starch with water, pour in to the meat, mix and cover with a lid;
- Let it stand for about ten minutes and then eat.
Chicken with honey and sesame
- 30 g of honey;
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- 50 ml of soy sauce;
- 2 cm of ginger;
- 50 g sesame;
- 1 garlic slice.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Calories – 184.
- Wash meat thoroughly with running water, remove grease and film;
- Next, cut it into bars and put in a bowl;
- Garlic peel and chop it with a press, set aside;
- Clean the ginger with a knife or spoon;
- Grate with a grater and combine with garlic;
- Pour honey, then soy sauce, mix and marinade is ready;
- Fold in chicken marinade, mix;
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for thirty minutes;
- Pour the sesame into a dry frying pan and ignite it until golden brown;
- Heat the pan, pour oil into it;
- Put the pieces of chicken in the pan and fry until cooked;
- Add spices to taste and pour in the remains of the marinade;
- Simmer for another ten minutes, stirring occasionally;
- Sprinkle with sesame and serve..
Chicken in sesame in the oven
- 1 egg;
- 750 g chicken fillet;
- 45 ml of soy sauce;
- 5 g of honey;
- 170 g sesame;
- ½ lemon;
- 5g paprika.
Cooking time – 45 minutes + pickling.
Calories – 182.
Method of preparation:
- Rinse the fillet, cut it into slices of the same size;
- Soy sauce pour into a bowl, add honey, lemon juice and mix the ingredients;
- Add paprika and spices that you like;
- Place the meat in the marinade, cover for several hours;
- Beat the egg in a bowl, beat it;
- Pour sesame seeds into a nearby bowl;
- Put the chicken in the egg, then roll the pieces in sesame;
- Put the fillet on a baking sheet, greased with oil and place for thirty minutes in the oven, which is already heated to 190 Celsius.
Chicken and Sesame Salad Recipe
- 35 grams of wheat flour;
- 10 ml of maple syrup;
- 250 g chicken fillet;
- 5 g of ginger;
- 35 ml of soy sauce;
- 1 piece of garlic;
- 10 g sesame;
- 10 g of pine nuts;
- 20 ml of olive oil;
- 1 feather onion;
- 450 g of Chinese cabbage;
- 20 g red onions;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- 3 branches of cilantro;
- 1 carrot;
- 10 ml sesame oil.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Calories – 75.
- Chicken must be thoroughly washed, cut into strips;
- Sprinkle with flour from all sides, add soy sauce and half sesame oil;
- Stir to mix the ingredients well;
- Heat the pan and pour olive oil into it;
- Heat and put chicken into it;
- Fry until ruddy on all sides;
- Put the pieces on napkins to remove excess oil;
- Rinse the cabbage, finely chop it;
- Pepper wash, chop the pulp into strips;
- Peel the carrots too and cut them into strips;
- Rinse green onions, cut into feathers;
- Fold the onions, peppers and cabbage into the salad bowl;
- Red onions “undress”, rinse, cut and add to the bowl;
- Rinse cilantro, tear in a salad bowl;
- Pour the nuts and add garlic and ginger;
- Clean and use both of the last ingredients;
- Take a little soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil and a little olive oil. Stir and pour a mixture of vegetables;
- Stir, put juicy pieces of meat on top and serve.
Recipe for chicken fillet in sesame with cheese
- 50 ml sour cream;
- 150 grams of cheese;
- 350 g chicken fillet;
- 10 g of spices;
- 20 g of mustard;
- 35 g sesame seeds.
Cooking time – 45 minutes.
Calories – 200.
- Meat washed and cut into bars, freeing them from fat;
- Sour cream in a bowl, add spices and mustard;
- Stir the ingredients until smooth;
- Chop a cheese with a grater, set aside;
- Sesame dry to a ruddy color on a dry griddle;
- Cool the sesame slightly, then mix it with cheese;
- Roll the chicken pieces in sour cream with mustard, then transfer to a cheese bowl;
- Roll and put on a baking sheet or in a form where there is already parchment;
- Bake at 220 Celsius until a beautiful, golden brown. It will take no more than twenty minutes..
To make the dish tastier, we advise you to buy chilled, not frozen meat. When buying, you need to push the product to determine this. A dent from a finger, which disappears immediately, will mean that the meat is still fresh, and therefore elastic, dense. If the dent goes away in a few seconds, the chicken froze, and possibly more than once..
As a spice, choose all those that you like. Mix them together and apply to chicken..
In the last recipe, instead of cheese breading, you can use a few more options. These can be corn flakes, crackers, roasted coconut chips, and so on. Unleash your imagination and be surprised by what you can.
To any of the cooked dishes you can cook a side dish. This may be cereals, roots or vegetables. You can also make a berry sauce, because it is very good with a bird. To do this, cook sugar syrup, add berries and boil them. Then using the sieve, the sauce will be ready in a few seconds..
A delicious hot dish in the form of tender and at the same time juicy meat will appeal to everyone without exception. Crisp and ruddy sesame will perfectly complement the chicken to surprise your receptors even more.