Dishes from minced meat are very popular in our country: they are simple to cook, they are very nourishing and tasty..
Experts say that minced meat is better absorbed by the body than whole meat.
Culinary experts are constantly experimenting, combining it with vegetables, cereals, various spices and even fruits..
A few simple and original recipes will help you to feel the softness and sharpness of crushed fish and meat pulp, and turn a simple dish into a real culinary masterpiece..
Types of minced meat
Minced meat is a universal product, as many different dishes can be cooked from it..
- assorted (mixture of several types of meat).
|pork neck –||400 g|
|rice –||100 g|
|bulbs –||1 PC.|
|garlic –||1-2 small cloves|
|egg white –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 218 Kcal|
Often the name “meatballs” is associated with a simple, extraordinary dish that was indispensable in the Soviet canteen..
But today in many restaurants you can find elegant small meat balls with rice, sprinkled with sour-sweet sauce..
Any housewife knows that if there is available minced pork, then the question of what can be cooked from it, there is always an answer.
Moreover, such a dish is healthy, nourishing and very tasty..
We proceed directly to the stages of cooking:
- Rice need to wash and boil until half ready. To do this, fill it with water and boil for 5 minutes, covered with a lid..
- Grind meat in a meat grinder with an average lattice 2 times.
- To make the dish light and fluffy, the stuffing should be well beaten off.
- Onion cut into small cubes and squeeze the juice.
- Add chopped garlic, onion and rice to the mass. Separate the white from the yolk, then whisk the white until foam appears, adding a pinch of salt. Pour the mixture into the stuffing, do not forget to salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well..
- Form a small ball (the size of a walnut).
- Dip it twice in flour and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Transfer the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 180º.
The following products are needed to make cranberry sauce:
- 250-300 g of ripe cranberries;
- 5 tbsp. l Sahara.
- Place the berries in a saucepan, carefully transfer and add sugar. Boil the sauce over low heat until the berries let the juice run and the mixture becomes thick. Remove from heat and strain..
- Put the meat balls on a flat plate, pour the cranberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves.
For the dish you can make mashed potatoes to taste, but more often when serving, there is no side dish.
Knowing that ground meat can be used to cook meatballs, you can always serve them to any dish as a supplement..
Fish Mince Pate
This appetizer was indispensable on the table of the great princes – Oleg, Igor, Svyatoslav.
But, despite its centuries-old origin, the recipe for pâté remains simple and uncommon..
You will need:
- 600-700 g of fish fillets (pollock, nototeniya, hake);
- 1 egg;
- 1 medium bulb;
- 150 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l semolina;
- olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. l grated horseradish;
Wash and grind the fish in a meat mincer or blender..
Fry minced meat with diced onion in olive oil.
Mix cottage cheese with an egg, ready horseradish and semolina, then combine with the fish mass..
If desired, you can add finely chopped dill or parsley.
After cooking, leave the mixture for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
Serve as a snack with slices of white bread or croutons..
Maybe someone will not want to do the pate, and give preference to your favorite patties.
This, by the way, is another idea about what can be cooked with minced fish.
Therefore, we present you a quick recipe for amazing cod cutlets:
Cabbage Lasagna with minced meat with bechamel sauce
For many, the word “lasagna” is associated with a complex Italian dish that can not be prepared by an ordinary person..
This recipe is a true “culinary masterpiece” of minced meat and cabbage leaves, without requiring you to use special skills or the use of rare exotic products..
The set of products is as follows:
- 200 g turkey minced meat;
- 200 g of minced chicken;
- 1-1.5 cups of milk;
- 40 g butter;
- 40 grams of wheat flour;
- cabbage leaves;
- 150 g solid low-fat cheese;
- 1 large onion;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- 2 medium sized carrots;
- 2 bell peppers;
- a few cloves of garlic;
Prepare cabbage leaves in the same way as for stuffed cabbage, boiling for 3-4 minutes in salted water.
For bechamel sauce in a skillet, melt the butter, add the flour and stir.
Avoid the formation of lumps.
After obtaining a homogeneous mixture, gradually add milk..
Bring sauce to a boil and boil for 5 minutes over low heat..
Add salt and spices..
The mixture should be thick.
Crush onions, garlic, tomatoes and paprika.
Vegetables fry in vegetable oil.
We proceed to the formation of lasagna.
In the baking dish cover the bottom with a few spoons of the resulting sauce..
Then you need to place cabbage leaves on it..
The next layer is salted minced meat, which is covered with roasted vegetables and poured with bechamel sauce..
Then repeat such layers several times..
Whole lasagna consists of 3-4 balls of cabbage and meat with vegetables.
Top with the rest of the sauce and rub the cheese on a coarse grater..
Place the mold in a preheated oven to 180-200 °.
Bake lasagna for an hour.
Dish served in portions.
Secrets of cooking minced meat
- To make the dishes juicy, the mince must be repulsed. To do this, cover the meat with cling film and beat off with a hammer or other heavy object..
- When frying meatballs or patties in the pan, try not to pierce them with a fork, as the liquid will flow out into the pan, and the patty will lose its juiciness.
- Add salt and spices first. If this is done during the frying process, the salt will be distributed unevenly..
- Regardless of the choice of dishes, if you fry the minced meat, put it on a hot frying pan. Quickly formed crust will save the desired juice.
Mince can be cooked a lot of various dishes..
Treat cooking with love, do not be afraid to experiment with a combination of ingredients, and you get tasty and highlight dishes.
Of course, you can come up with new recipes every day, especially if you have a good imagination..
Finally, I would like to share with you another wonderful recipe that can be used to surprise guests..
Meat muffins with mushrooms: