In the fridge of every average citizen of our country there are not even a dozen chicken eggs, but at least a couple of them for sure. But it’s safe to say that most people know only two ways to cook this product – boil it or fry it..
In fact, from the usual eggs you can cook a lot of goodies. Here’s what dishes of boiled eggs can be cooked quickly and tasty, and will be discussed below.
|Chicken egg –||4 things.|
|Potato (medium size) –||2 pcs.|
|Green onion –||taste|
|Light mayonnaise –||taste|
|Ground pepper and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 210 Kcal|
This dish can be served as a side dish, as well as an independent dish. In particular, this salad will go great with fried hunting sausages..
How to cook:
- You must first boil the eggs and potatoes;
- Egg chop into small cubes, chop the potatoes;
- Green onions finely chop;
- All three ingredients are put in one bowl, season with salt and pepper, add a little mayonnaise.
This recipe is classic, but it can also be diversified by adding other ingredients:
- Mushrooms in any form (pickled, fried or salted;
- Fresh or salted cucumber;
- Chees Feta”;
- Ground Walnut;
- Boiled chicken breast;
- Sausage of any kind.
If in the house there are uneaten cooled pasta, do not rush to throw them away, because with the help of a couple of ingredients, including chicken eggs, you can make a very rich salad:
|What is necessary||How much to take|
|Boiled macaroni||300 gr|
|Chicken egg||5 pieces|
|Cheese “Cheese” or its equivalent||200 gr|
|Fresh basil||10 leaves|
|Mayonnaise (preferably non-greasy)||Taste|
Cooking time – 20 minutes, if the pasta has already been boiled before. Calories 100 grams of salad – 280 kcal.
- Eggs must be boiled hard-boiled, then cooled and chopped (you can grate or chop finely);
- Cheese cut into small cubes;
- Basil finely chopped;
- All the ingredients should be put into a common pot, including cold boiled macaroni, then you can add garlic passed through a press, season the salad with salt and pepper, add some mayonnaise.
This salad is not necessarily seasoned with mayonnaise, you can mix yogurt and a few drops of olive oil. So it will be more useful.
Basil can also be replaced by any other greens, such as parsley.
By the way, this dish does not have to be cold, because both eggs and macaroni can be mixed while they are still hot..
Egg and fish salad
This salad will be prepared layer by layer, and here you will need the following:
|Products||How much do you need|
|Chicken egg||4-5 pieces|
|Canned fish (in oil)||1 bank|
|Hard Cheese||200 gr|
|Table Vinegar||1 tsp.|
|Granulated sugar||1 tbsp.|
|Water (necessarily warm)||2 tbsp.|
This salad will take at least 1 hour and 30 minutes to cook. Calorie per 100 grams will be equal to 254 kcal.
Step by step preparation:
- It is worth starting with onions: it is cut with small half rings, lightly crushed with the help of hands (so that there is juice), powdered with sugar, filled with water and vinegar and marinated in this condition for at least 20 minutes;
- Eggs must be very finely chopped;
- Put the fish together with the marinade in a deep bowl and knead to the state of the paste;
- Potatoes, pre-boiled, grind on a coarse grater;
- Each product must be divided into two equal parts;
- In a special dish for salads, put the potatoes evenly in the first layer, and mayonnaise on it with a net;
- On the potatoes laid a layer of eggs, which is also covered with mayonnaise;
- Next, cheese is sprinkled, the same mayonnaise is on it;
- The next to last layer is fish (mayonnaise on top), and then pickled onions;
- All this is again covered with a thin layer of mayonnaise, after which the procedure of laying out the layers must be repeated in the same manner using the second half of the products..
This salad can also be supplemented with a layer of boiled carrots, which must first be ground on a grater. And while chopping fish, you can add a little lemon juice to it, which will emphasize the fishy taste..
This soup will be an excellent option for those who care about their health and body, because it will contain a large amount of greenery, as well as:
|What is necessary||How much do you need|
|Chicken egg||3-4 pieces|
|Boiled chicken breast||500 gr|
|Bulb (large)||1 PC|
|Fresh sorrel||2 bunches|
|Young nettle leaves||200 gr|
|Green onion||1 bundle|
The approximate time of cooking soup is 1 hour. The caloric value of the product per 100 grams is 77 kcal.
How this dish is prepared:
- Chicken breast must be sent to stew;
- Separately boil the eggs, cool and clean them;
- In the meantime, the onion must be cut into half rings, the carrot into small straws;
- Add chopped vegetables to boiled broth, salt and leave to boil for about 20 minutes (reduce the fire before this);
- Nettle nettle and chop, also cut the rest of the greens in random order;
- After the soup starts to boil again, send Peking cabbage, nettle, sorrel to it, cook for 2 minutes;
- Season the ready-made soup with finely chopped garlic and the remaining greens, pour into slices, in each of which add half a boiled egg.
If you can’t find fresh nettle, you can simply replace it with spinach, or eliminate it altogether from the dish, adding instead more Beijing cabbage.
Eggs in pita bread
This dish serves as a snack, which perfectly diversifies breakfast. What is necessary:
|Chicken egg||4 things|
|Hard Cheese||100 gr|
|Any greens||Few branches|
|Thin pita bread||1 PC|
|Vegetable oil||For frying|
Cooking time – 30 minutes. Calories 100 grams – 310 kcal.
How to cook:
- First you need to boil the eggs;
- Meanwhile, you can grate the cheese on a fine grater, mix it with mayonnaise, add finely chopped greens to it, mix everything thoroughly until smooth;
- Finely chop boiled eggs, mix with cheese mass, then put into pita bread, wrap in an envelope and fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown.
This original and at the same time simple dish can quite diversify the festive table. Here you need the following:
|Chicken eggs||8 pieces|
|Smoked sausage||150 gr|
|Salt, pepper, spices||Taste|
Cooking takes only 30 minutes. The caloric content of the 1st half of the stuffed egg will be approximately 76 kcal.
How to cook a dish:
- Eggs put to boil;
- In the meantime, do the rest of the ingredients: finely chop the sausage, chop greens, onions;
- Put all ingredients in one bowl;
- Boiled eggs cool, peel, cut in half, remove the yolks;
- Mash each yolk, send it to a common bowl, fill all the ingredients in it with mayonnaise, salt and pepper, mix well;
- Each half of the egg filled with the resulting mass and beautifully put on a wide dish.
This dish of boiled eggs can be modified to your liking, for example, add mustard, or completely change the composition of the filler. Many prefer to use roasted mushrooms instead of sausage. Sometimes for this purpose will suit the usual pie. Enjoy your meal!