Strawberries are a very tasty berry and it is imperative that you prepare preparations for the winter. It turns out delicious in any form..
Of course, this is not all the blanks that can be made from this amazing berry.!
Therefore, we offer several delicious recipes for cooking treats and strawberry desserts for the winter..
You could even say that we have selected the best recipes for you..
Strawberry blanks for the winter with heat treatment
What components we will prepare:
- 4 kilograms of fresh strawberries;
- 2.8-3 kilograms of granulated sugar.
How to cook this jam for the winter:
- First of all, strawberries should be carefully selected; we must remove all sepals, leaflets and branches;
- We wash the berry in cool water from excess dirt and dust;
- After that, pour it into a large bowl of enamelled base;
- All fall asleep sugar;
- We leave the berry to stand under the sugar for 4-5 hours, during which time it must put out the juice;
- After that, a bowl of berries, sugar and juice is placed on a slow fire to cook;
- In the process of cooking the jam does not need to interfere. For better dissolution of sugar, the pelvis can sometimes be tilted to the side;
- After the jam boils, boil for another 5 minutes and remove from heat until completely cooled, for about 3 hours;
- Then the jam must also be boiled 2-3 times before boiling, it is necessary to cool each time after boiling and remove the foam;
- The finished jam should be thick, slightly sticky;
- Before pouring it into clean and sterilized jars, it should stand for a day;
- You can keep such strawberry harvesting in the refrigerator or in the cellar..
- Strawberries – 2 kilograms;
- Granulated sugar – 2 kilograms;
- 40 grams or 2 sachets of “Zhelfix”.
Strawberry jam for the winter is prepared as follows:
- To begin with, we sort out the whole berry, remove the rotted fruit;
- Be sure to remove all petals, leaves, sticks and various debris;
- We wash the berry in cold water from dirt and earth;
- Next, the berry needs to be cut into small slices;
- Fall asleep sliced strawberries in a bowl or a large pan, in which confiture will be boiled;
- After that, pour the sugar to the berry and leave to infuse for 1 day to let the strawberries juice. If there is no time to wait so long or you want to speed up this process, then you need to periodically mix all the components, while adding sugar to the strawberries. In this case, it takes only 4 hours;
- Next, put on a fire container with berries, sugar and juice and boil;
- After the start of boiling appears, reduce the heat and leave to boil for 30 minutes. In the process of cooking, be sure to remove the foam from the surface;
- Also, do not forget the future confiture from time to time;
- Before the end of boiling the confiture, you need to fill it with “Zhelfiks”;
- To do this, mix the “Zhelfix” with two large spoons of sugar and pour it into a container with confiture;
- For better distribution, everything should be mixed with a mixer. This will prevent the formation of lumps;
- After that, bring the whole mixture to a boil and boil for another 3 minutes. During this process, the whole mixture will become thick and acquire a viscous structure;
- Remove the container with confiture from the stove, leave to cool;
- During cooling, prepare the jars. Be sure to wash and sterilize them;
- Once cooled, we put the confiture on the banks and roll up the lids.
What we need:
- 1 kilogram of fresh strawberries;
- 500 grams of granulated sugar;
- ½ small spoon of citric acid or 2 large spoons of lemon juice.
The technology of making such a strawberry billet for the winter is as follows:
- Since strawberries will need to be ground to a puree to make jam, you can use a different shape berry to make it;
- First of all, it is necessary to sort out the berry, all the spoiled and rotten strawberries should be removed, it will not be needed;
- Be sure to remove all sepals, twigs and debris. Wash berries with cold water;
- After that, the berry must be crushed in any way to a state of mashed potatoes. This can be done manually using tolkushki, grind through a sieve or use a blender. With the help of a blender, you can get a mixture of perfect consistency. If you do this with the help of tolkushki or fork, then the berries will be present in the jam, which will give the jam the charm and original taste;
- After that, pour the puree into a saucepan, pour sugar and put it on the stove to boil;
- Boil the jam should be on medium heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Bring to a boil;
- Be sure to remove the top foam, which is formed during cooking;
- Boil jam in several approaches – 2-3;
- Be sure to prepare jars for storing jam. Rinse and sterilize;
- Ready-made strawberry jam for the winter, directly hot, is poured over the cans, rolled up with lids and cleaned in the cellar or storage room.
Preparation of fragrant strawberries without cooking
For simple jam we will prepare the following:
- Fresh strawberries – 1 kilogram;
- Granulated sugar – 1.5-1.7 kilograms.
We proceed to the preparation of strawberry jam without cooking for the winter:
- To start fresh strawberries must always sort out, remove all sepals, twigs and foreign debris;
- We rinse the berry with cool water and set aside in a colander so that all the glass is drained;
- Next, pour hot water over strawberries and leave in a colander to make all the water completely glass;
- After that, pour the berry into the middle enamelled container, add sugar to it and mix it well, so that the sugar is evenly distributed over the whole berry;
- Then, using a blender, you need to grind all the ingredients until a uniform mixture. If there is no blender, this can be done with a fork, tolkushki or through a sieve;
- Be sure to pre-cook containers for storing jam. The jars must be washed, doused with boiling water or kept above the steam for 15 minutes;
- Finished fresh jam is poured into jars and rolled them with metal lids. Also cans of jam can be closed with capron lids;
- It’s best to keep this strawberry jam in the fridge..
Wild berry jam for the winter
What you need to prepare for strawberry jam:
- 2 kilograms of wild strawberries;
- 1.6-1.7 kilograms of granulated sugar;
- 200 ml of water.
Preparation of forest strawberries for the winter in steps:
- Since wood strawberries are rather tender berries, it is important not to damage them in the process of washing and processing. To do this, you can fill it with water and hold it there for 10 minutes, all the garbage will float to the surface;
- After that, we merge the water and rinse the berry again, remove all sepals;
- In a container to which the jam will boil, pour the water;
- Then pour strawberries there and fill it with sugar. Be sure to shake everything up several times so that the strawberries are completely covered with sugar;
- Leave to stand for half a hour with sugar for half an hour;
- After that, put the container on the stove, kindle a small fire and leave to cook;
- After boiling, boil all 15 minutes and remove from heat;
- The next day, you need to boil again after boiling for 10 minutes. Do not forget to clean the foam on the surface;
- After that, remove from the stove and leave to stand until it cools completely;
- Pre-rinse and sterilize glass containers for storing jam;
- Put the cooled jam on the banks, close and remove for storage in a dark cool place..
What is required for jam:
- Forest strawberries (strawberries) – 2 kilograms;
- 8 glasses of granulated sugar;
- 2 glasses of water.
Preparation for the winter jam from wood strawberries with sepals step by step:
- This method of preparation is suitable for those who do not have time to carry out preliminary preparation of the berries;
- The berry should be washed, do it carefully so as not to damage the delicate structure of the fruit. It is best to place them in water for 10 minutes;
- Next, pour water into a saucepan or dish, pour in granulated sugar and set to boil over medium heat. The result should be a clear syrup;
- As soon as the syrup boils, we pour the berry into it;
- Boil the strawberries in boiling syrup for 5-7 minutes and remove from heat;
- After the jam has cooled, it must be put back on fire;
- Boil for another 7 minutes after boiling and remove from the heat to cool;
- While the jam is cooling, prepare the container for storage. Rinse the jars and pour boiling water or sterilize over steam;
- Warm jam is poured over cans, rolled up with lids;
- Ready-made strawberries for the winter can be stored at room temperature or stored in a cool dark place, for example, in a closet or in a cellar..
Be sure to boil the jam in several approaches. Due to this, it will be better kept.
To improve the taste and flavor in the jam, jelly or jam, you can add a few mint leaves, vanilla or cinnamon.
Strawberry blanks are always incredibly tasty. It is even more difficult to find someone who would refuse to taste the desserts from this berry..
And what delicious pies, cakes and pastries turn out with the addition of strawberry or strawberry jam.
Therefore, be sure to make strawberry harvesting for the winter and in large quantities.!
We offer you an interesting way of harvesting strawberries in the video: