Eggplant is one of those rare vegetables that should never be eaten raw. However, even after they are cooked or fried, the benefit to the body is still preserved. In fact, it is impossible to call this vegetable especially vitamin, but its wonderful delicate taste still makes it a much-loved delicacy on the table..
There are a variety of blanks with eggplants, which can be prepared for the whole winter. Canning gives you the opportunity to preserve the taste of the vegetable. In addition, these recipes are fairly simple and diverse, since eggplant goes well with other vegetables, such as carrots, peppers, tomatoes and celery.
This article will tell you how to cook an original snack of blue vegetables for the whole winter..
|eggplants –||1 kg|
|Bell pepper –||200 g|
|carrot –||200 g|
|bow –||150 g|
|tomatoes –||500 g|
|sugar –||10 g|
|salt –||2 cha. l.|
|bell pepper –||5 pieces.|
|vegetable oil –||100 ml|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 65 Kcal|
Despite the name, it is a very tasty eggplant salad for the winter. A special feature is its layering. All vegetables in it should be laid out in a certain order, but this is what gives the dish its wonderful taste. At the time of serving, add a little bit of green to it, then immediately put it on the table..
- Eggplants should be thoroughly washed and cut into thin rings. After that, each of them must be fried in butter to get beautiful golden vegetables;
- Onion is peeled from the husk, after which it should be chopped into small cubes. Carrots are peeled, and then simply rubbed on a coarse grater. These two vegetables should be mixed and fried;
- With the tomato should remove the skin, and then cut into fairly small pieces. They are added to cooked onions and carrots, after which the fry is stewed for about a dozen more minutes. Salt, sugar and pepper sauce should be at the last minute;
- Bulgarian pepper must be cleaned before use: cut the top off and extract all available seeds from it. After the pepper is crushed into cubes, they should be poured with boiling water and held for about 5 minutes;
- Since the salad is winter, you should prepare jars for preservation. They should be rinsed with soda, and then pasteurized. After that, you can begin to fill them. Sauce is laid on the bottom, and then eggplants, pepper and vegetable mixture are laid out in layers. Everything is repeated in this way until the banks are filled. Before rolling up, a jar of salad must be sterilized: to do this, they are put in a preheated oven for half an hour to warm them. Then the salad should be rolled immediately..
Eggplant Winter Bakat Salad
If you do not want to spend a lot of time on blanks, then this recipe is filled with all the qualities you are looking for. It is very simple and quick to prepare, as it only requires chopping and stewing vegetables. It does not even need to be sterilized, but it will remain perfectly in the bank for the winter. At the exit you will receive a fragrant diet snack..
- eggplants – 1.5 kg;
- carrot – 400 g;
- Bulgarian pepper – 700 g;
- chili pepper – ½ pod;
- tomatoes – 1 kg;
- garlic – 50 g;
- vinegar 9% – 50 ml;
- sunflower oil – 200 ml;
- sugar – 120 g;
- parsley – 30 g;
- salt – 1.5 table. l..
Time: 80 minutes.
- All vegetables should be washed. After that, take the eggplant, remove their tips and cut each of them along in half. Take one half and cut it into 3 parts. Do it along the length of the vegetable. Chop each strip to make pieces a couple centimeters thick;
- Pepper should be cleaned from seeds and partitions, and then cut it into strips or squares. They should be pretty thin. Carrot cleaned and grated for Korean carrot;
- The first thing is to cook tomato fill. The most delicious, it turns out in an acute form, but the sharpness can be muffled, simply by leaving or removing the seeds in chili pepper. Garlic is peeled and minced with chili in a blender;
- Tomatoes should be peeled with boiling water, and then turned into tomato puree. To do this, you need a blender or meat grinder. At this stage, parsley should also be used with them to get a savory flavor. Mashed potatoes mixed with chili and garlic. Take a saucepan and pour mashed potatoes in it. All salt and sugar. Pour in the sunflower oil and mix until smooth. Cook over medium heat until boiling;
- After that, the tomato sauce should pour vegetables: eggplant, carrots and peppers. Mix everything so that the vegetables are soaked with sauce, and cover with a lid. When the salad boils again, the fire on the stove should be reduced to the minimum possible. Cooking should be another half an hour to eggplant became soft. The salad should be stirred periodically, otherwise the vegetables will burn;
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, pour vinegar into the pan and stir again. When the salad is ready, it should be decomposed into dried sterile jars and immediately clogged. Banks are rolled upside down until the salad is completely cooled. At the end of the day the salad is ready to be sent to the pantry..
“Teschin language” of the blue ones: a recipe for winter snacks
Lovers of hot salads always roll up this particular snack. The name “Teschin language” received because of the original cutting of the vegetable, which is a bit like a language with its appearance. However, now housewives practically do not use such cutting, preferring to leave eggplant rings.
- eggplants – 2 kg;
- sweet pepper – 400 g;
- hot red pepper – 100 g;
- garlic – 60 g;
- tomatoes – 500 g;
- table vinegar – 75 ml;
- vegetable oil – 80 ml;
- sugar – 75 g;
- salt – 1 table. l..
Time: 1 hour.
- Take the eggplants, carefully wash and chop them. To do this, you can simply make a ring or, as in the original recipe, cut the vegetable along to get beautiful “tongues”;
- Take both kinds of pepper: sweet and spicy. Each of them must be cleaned of the stem, and then the seeds. They are cut for salad in the form of half rings;
- All garlic must be peeled and then squeezed through the garlic press. Set the mashed potatoes aside and start cooking the tomato mixture. For her, all tomatoes are peeled and ground. This is done with a meat grinder, because along with the tomatoes you need to grind and peppers;
- Tomato and pepper mixture should be poured into a large saucepan and put it on medium heat. Vinegar and vegetable oil are added to the salad. Sugar and salt are poured, and then everything is mixed. Start cooking the sauce until boiling;
- When the mixture boils, then it should be added eggplant and garlic. Everything is cooked for about 30 minutes on very low heat. Salad after cooking unfolds on pre-prepared banks, and then rolled.
Aubergine “Troika” salad recipe
Only three main ingredients are the success of this delicious salad for the winter. It is very easy to prepare, and it is impossible to make a mistake in it, even for a beginner. You can add hot pepper as an additional ingredient if you like a spicy snack.
- eggplant – 700 g;
- tomatoes – 0.5 kg;
- sweet pepper – 600 g;
- onions – 300 g;
- sunflower oil – 70 ml;
- Table vinegar – 1 table. l .;
- salt – 1 tsp. l .;
- sugar – 25 g.
Time: 80 minutes.
- All vegetables should be thoroughly washed and dried. They are cut into pieces of a fairly large size, otherwise the output can be obtained not a salad, but caviar. Eggplants are cut into circles with a thickness of 1 cm, peppers in large cubes, and tomatoes are simply cut into 4 pieces. The cleaned beam is cut into half rings;
- Vegetable oil is poured into the pan at the bottom. Vinegar, sugar and salt are added immediately. At the bottom of the first thing laid out tomatoes, and eggplants on top. The next level of lettuce will be peppers, and onion remains at the top;
- The pan is placed on the stove with medium fire. After that, it is covered with a lid. You need to wait for boiling, after setting the fire to a minimum and cook another forty minutes;
- After boiling the vegetables you can start stirring so that they do not burn. Hot salad is laid out on sterilized banks and rolled. Banks should be wrapped with a warm blanket so that they are subjected to additional sterilization for another 12 hours..
Winter celery and eggplant salad
Adding to the blue celery makes the salad more spicy. At the same time, its taste becomes slightly bittersweet. It does not need to be sterilized, so the preparation will not take much time..
- eggplant – 500 g;
- Bulgarian pepper – 300 g;
- celery – 500 g;
- onions – 300 g;
- garlic – 5 teeth;
- vegetable oil – 150 g;
- vinegar – 150 ml;
- water – 3 table. l .;
- salt – 1 table. l .;
- sugar – 50 g.
Time: 40 minutes.
- Eggplant must be thoroughly washed and boiled in salted water. Cutting them is unnecessary, since it is necessary to boil whole fruits. This is done for ten minutes, after which the vegetable should be fished out of the water and let it cool. When the eggplant is warm, it should be cut into 4 pieces;
- Pepper is cleared from the stem and seeds, and then cut into large straws. The celery branches are cut, and the onion is shred very finely;
- Garlic is peeled and passed through the press. For salad, you first need to cook the marinade. To do this, mix oil, vinegar, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan. All of these ingredients are mixed and brought to a boil. This mixture should pour chopped vegetables and mix. Salad can be laid out in jars and corked.
Eggplant salads are quite self-sufficient, so they can be served as a separate dish. However, they perfectly show themselves as a supplement to a side dish or as a snack on a slice of bread..
When preservation is done with eggplants, you should carefully select the original product. A vegetable must have a purple glossy peel – this is the sign indicating their maturity. The pulp should not have dense seeds, otherwise this product is not suitable for winter salads.