Cottage cheese is a very useful product that should be present in the menu of every person, regardless of age. It can be eaten just like that, or you can cook various tasty delicacies with it..
We present to your attention the recipes for delicious baked cottage cheese, which you can easily cook at home.
|flour –||0.4 kg|
|chilled eggs –||4 pieces|
|sugar –||1,5 glasses|
|cocoa –||40 grams|
|baking powder –||15 grams|
|butter –||225 grams|
|cottage cheese –||0.5 kilogram|
|starch –||2 tablespoons|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 350 Kcal|
From fresh, soft cottage cheese, you can make a “Petersburg” pie that will melt in your mouth.
Petersburg cake is prepared for a long time, but the result is worth all the expectations. The dough is tender, and the curd filling is very tasty and healthy..
- Mix 15 grams of cocoa with baking powder, 125 grams of sugar, salt, one glass of flour, mix all the dry ingredients and add to them finely chopped butter and one egg, knead the thick dough, cover it with cling film and place for half an hour in the refrigerator;
- After 30 minutes, get the dough out of the refrigerator, roll it out and put it into a pre-greased form, form the sides;
- Prepare the filling: take 3 eggs, otolit yolks from proteins. Combine yolks with starch, 0.5 glass of sugar, cottage cheese and mix everything. Beat whites with a mixer until fluffy and gently introduce them to the rest of the mass, and then put on the dough;
- From the remaining part of the ingredients – cocoa, flour, sugar and butter, make the dressing, and then carefully lay it out, as the top layer;
- Cook in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees.
This dessert can be served for breakfast, it is very gentle and at the same time satisfying..
German poppy cheesecake
Another very tasty dish – poppy German curds, which is characterized by juiciness and exquisite taste..
- 300 grams of cottage cheese;
- 0.25 cup of semolina;
- 70 grams of sugar;
- baking powder – 1/4 tsp;
- poppy – 1 tablespoon;
- 25 grams of butter;
- 3 eggs;
- starch – 1 tsp;
- a pinch of salt.
Cooking time: 95 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 345 kcal.
Preparing a dessert simply and quickly:
- Put the cottage cheese into a deep plate, put eggs into it, add salt, sugar, semolina, baking powder, vanilla, starch and butter softened at room temperature;
- Using a mixer, beat the mass so that it becomes more lush and tender, add poppy to taste, mix;
- Put parchment in the form, pour the dough into it and cook for 60 minutes in the oven, at 180 degrees.
Such a dessert is sure to be enjoyed by relatives and guests. Despite its simplicity, it pleases with its taste and is always obtained even by inexperienced cooks..
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 1 pack of butter;
- 0.45 kg of flour;
- sugar – 350 grams;
- 4 eggs;
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese.
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 305 kcal.
Creating a culinary masterpiece is a task for people who are not afraid of problems, even if they don’t really understand the kitchen. By following simple instructions, even an inexperienced person in cooking will be able to please his relatives with delicious foods..
- Pound butter with 150 grams of sugar, add to this mixture cocoa and 400 grams of flour, mix well;
- Half of the resulting dough to put in a form covered with parchment paper and prepare the filling;
- Using a food processor, beat eggs with sour cream, sugar and cottage cheese, add vanilla sugar to taste and 50 grams of flour, mix thoroughly and put the stuffing on the dough;
- Put the second part of dough on the stuffing and put in the oven for 45 minutes. Cook at 190 degrees.
This dessert turns out very tasty, juicy and tender. It can be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and young children will particularly like it.
Quick baking options
Cottage cheese, as we have said, is a versatile ingredient from which you can make very tasty desserts, and very quickly and at the same time, inexpensive.
If guests are on the doorstep, you can make delicious treats for tea in just 30-60 minutes. Curd muffins are one of these desserts..
- 0.4 kg of flour;
- sugar – 1.5 cups;
- baking powder – 1 teaspoon;
- 0.4 kg of cottage cheese;
- oil – 1 pack;
- 6 eggs.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 290 kcal.
Cooking muffins is simple and extremely easy:
- Beat the cooled eggs with sugar, add baking powder, soft butter, cottage cheese and flour to this mixture, knead everything well;
- Fill the silicone molds with ready dough and cook for 10-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
You can make the dish more festive with the help of whipped cream and fresh fruit. Each muffin is decorated with cream, and you can put strawberries, raspberries or other berries on top..
Goose Feet Cookies
Curd goose legs – original and tasty biscuits for tea, which will be appreciated by relatives and guests..
- 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
- 0.3 kg flour;
- oil – 200 grams;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 5 grams of baking powder.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 290 kcal.
To quickly prepare a treat for guests, you can always use a simple and easy recipe for baking cookies:
- Mix flour well with baking powder and chop butter there, add cottage cheese and knead thick dough. If it is kneaded badly, you can pour one or two tablespoons of cold water into it;
- Put the finished dough into a container, cover it with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes;
- Once again, knead the cooled dough, roll out and cut circles from it, which on one side should be rolled in sugar, then rolled into 2 pieces, sugar inside, roll again on one side in sugar, then rolled again in half. Roll the top of the shell into sugar and place on a baking sheet with parchment;
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Cooking cookies for this recipe is very simple and easy, especially since it always turns out delicious..
If there are about 40 minutes for cooking, you can surprise guests with cottage cheese cakes. They are very juicy, delicate and fragrant, so they will surely please both adults and children..
- 0.3 kg of curd mass;
- sunflower oil;
- 0.5 kg puff pastry;
- yolk – 1 piece;
- 2 tablespoons flour;
- egg whites – 2 pieces;
- honey – 100 grams.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 330 kcal.
Cooking these air cakes is simple:
- Beat the cooled egg whites to a thick foam and put them into a container with curd mass, mix and add neatly sifted flour;
- Roll out the puff pastry thinly and cut squares out of it, which you put on a greased baking sheet. The edges of the squares smear yolk, and put in the curd filling;
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees, and after cooking, put some honey inside each cake so that it fills the small cracks that formed in the dessert during cooking..
Curd baking always turns out to be very tender, tasty and juicy. Regardless of how the desserts are prepared, how much time is spent on their preparation, real culinary masterpieces can be obtained even with a minimum of effort and they will surely appeal to adults and children..