Recently, the Italian dish – pizza, has become our favorite dish. Increasingly, you can meet young people, and not only, having a long time in a pizzeria..
But, there are so many fans of this dish who cook it at home. Every woman wants to surprise her culinary possibilities. To make the pizza tasty and tender, we have collected some interesting recipes for its foundation..
It is worth remembering that such treats are very high in calories. We present the table of calorie ingredients used in the preparation of this Italian dish..
|Product||Kcal (100 g)|
|Vegetable oil (sunflower)||884|
|dry yeast –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|mayonnaise –||5 tbsp. spoons|
|water –||1 cup|
|salt –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|sugar –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|flour –||2-3 glasses|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 311 Kcal|
Step by step preparation:
- Yeast pour warm water, slightly stir and leave to dissolve and approach for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour flour into a separate deep dish and make a well in it, in the very middle.
- After the yeast dispersed, pour them into the flour.
- Then pour salt, sugar, then mayonnaise into flour..
- Stir the dough well and knead on the table.
- Leave for half an hour in a warm place to fit..
- As time passes, our foundation will be ready. Now proceed to baking.
This recipe is very easy and easy to prepare, even for a beginner..
Unleavened Pizza Dough
If there was no yeast at hand, but you want to please yourself and loved ones, you can use this option of the test recipe. The minimum set of products will always be found in the store and at home..
- mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- flour – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- chicken egg – 1 pc .;
- salt – 1 pinch;
- vinegar – 2-3 drops.
It takes about 15 to 30 minutes to cook..
Caloric content per 100 g: 376 Kcal.
Consider the preparation of dough for pizza in mayonnaise without yeast in stages. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and knead the dough..
At the same time, its structure should resemble sour cream, or as on pancakes..
When using such a dough for pizza, you need to consider one thing: bake the base separately, no more than 10 minutes.
Pizza dough recipe with sour cream and mayonnaise
Among the options for quick cooking pizza base using dough with the addition of sour cream and mayonnaise together.
- sour cream – 100 g;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- mayonnaise – 100 g;
- flour – 270 g;
- water – 250 g;
- a pinch of salt.
Cooking time – no more than 30 – 35 minutes.
Caloric value basis per 100 g is: 238.8 Kcal.
- Flour beforehand must be sifted on a sieve, it is better not once, as it gets air, becomes loose, which will allow the dough to be airy and tasty..
- We pour water into the flour gently, stirring. After that, mix thoroughly so that there are no clots left. Liquid dough structure.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise to dough, mix well.
- We salt the pizza base, but you shouldn’t be zealous with it, because the filling will still give a salty flavor.
- Leave the dough to come up a bit (15-20 minutes). Then pour into the pan or baking dish.
Our pizza base is ready.
Pizza batter with mayonnaise and milk
As you can see, the pizza base can be not only elastic, but also liquid, filling.
We will need:
- 50-80 g of yeast (you can take 1 pack of dry);
- 50-60 g of mayonnaise;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 1 spoon of vegetable oil;
- flour – 250-300 g;
- a pinch of salt.
The preparation time of such a basis is rather long – 30-40 minutes.
Calories – 272.3 Kcal.
No matter what kind of yeast you will use, you must first pour it with warm milk and set it to disperse and swell. Well put a bowl of yeast and milk on a pot of warm water, so they will fit faster.
After the yeast has sprung, add salt, oil and other ingredients. Pour some flour and leave for 10 minutes. After lifting add the remaining flour and knead the resulting mixture. In structure, it should be similar to liquid sour cream. Now you can begin to design pizza.
Fillet dough mushroom pizza
Consider a recipe for pizza with mushrooms, where the base is made from jellied dough.
We will need:
- pizza base from jellied dough;
- sausage (salami) – 150-200 g;
- champignons – 250-300 g;
- onion – ½ average head;
- tomatoes – 1 medium size;
- hard cheese – 80-100 g.
The preparation time of such a pizza is 40-45 minutes, taking into account the preparation of dough for the base.
Calorie pizza – no more than 269 Kcal.
How to cook thin pizza from jellied dough? The basis can be prepared according to one of the recipes described above. Let’s do the stuffing. Mushrooms must first fry with onions, until done. Onions must be golden in color..
Sausage, you can also use ham, cut into wheels, very thin.
Cut tomatoes into slices. It is possible and semirings, and rings.
Rub finely cheese. Can and grater.
Spread the dough gently on a baking sheet and lay the stuffing.
We collect our pizza: the first layer is sausage, then mushrooms and onions, then tomatoes and cheese on top. Layers are laid out carefully, without touching the edge. Give the opportunity to spread a little cheese.
Our treat is placed in the oven, pre-heating. The temperature in the oven is 180 degrees. As soon as the cheese is melted, the dish is ready.
Culinary secrets experienced housewives
Over time, having prepared many dishes, each housewife develops for herself certain skills and secrets of cooking one or another dish. Pizza also has its own characteristics..
A few secrets from the hostess:
- to make the base soft and tender, knead the dough with your hands, rather than roll out with a rolling pin;
- pizza filling should not contain more than four ingredients, and the layers should not be repeated twice;
- the right sauce, or rather the right amount of it, is the basis of delicious pizza. The layer of sauce should not be more than 1.5 cm. As a sauce, they use tomato paste, ketchup, and squash caviar, and even cheeses;
- the sauce should not be liquid, otherwise the dough and the filling will float;
- the greens on the pizza are placed right before serving.
Thus, knowing a few tips from experienced housewives, properly cooked pizza dough in mayonnaise will help you to please your guests and household with an amazing dish..