To diversify the family menu, to make a familiar dinner unforgettable, and dinner – worthy of the best restaurant – today is easy. Just select the recipe that suits your mood and cook it..
|chicken (fillet without skin or thighs) –||520 g|
|fresh potatoes –||400 g|
|fresh carrot –||150 g|
|bulb onions (white) –||150 g|
|vegetable oil –||45 ml (2 items l.)|
|sour cream (mayonnaise is allowed) –||100 g (5 tbsp. L.)|
|fresh greens without stalks (dill, parsley) –||on 1 bunch|
|water –||½ cup (125 ml)|
|table salt and spices –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 117 Kcal|
A classic dish that can be served for lunch or dinner.
- Wash the chicken in running water. If fillet is used, cut it into portions;
- Put poultry on the bottom of the pot;
- Onions should be peeled, cut into half rings and put on top of the chicken (leave a little);
- Carrots should also be peeled, chopped or grated (preferably large), can be cut into thin cups, put in pots on a previously laid onion;
- Potatoes must be cleaned (if used young, you can rinse well and leave the skin), cut into slices or slices, put in a pot in the next layer (do not mix);
- Add a little water and oil (note that the ingredients should not float);
- Put mayonnaise or sour cream on the basis of 1 tbsp. on 1 pot;
- The last layer is laid on the previously left onions and carrots;
- Greens must be finely chopped (pre-cut the stalks), sprinkle on vegetables, salt and add spices..
The oven must be heated to 200 degrees, put the prepared pots bake for 35 minutes. Covers must be closed. 5-6 minutes before the readiness can be removed to reduce the amount of liquid (optional).
Dumplings, baked with mayonnaise and greens
Ordinary dumplings can be easily turned into a delicious dish, ideal for a hearty lunch or dinner. To prepare it you will need the following ingredients:
- dumplings (cooked independently or factory) – 1 kg;
- cow’s milk – 3.5 cups;
- cheese (without additives and spices) solid – 40 g;
- mayonnaise – 4 tbsp .;
- fresh dill (without stalks) – 1 bunch;
- oil without aroma vegetable (olive or sunflower) – 2 tablespoons l .;
- salt (with garlic can be added), allspice – to taste.
Cooking time: 70 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 190 kcal.
- Dumplings, without defrosting fry until golden brown (do not bring to readiness);
- Cheese grate on a fine grater;
- Chop dill;
- Add bulk ingredients to the milk – salt, spices and herbs, beat (until light frothiness forms);
- Dumplings in equal portions spread out in prepared pots, pour the milk mixture (so that the liquid slightly covers them);
- Add mayonnaise (the amount can vary depending on taste preferences);
- Sprinkle with cheese;
- All pots close lids.
Preheat oven to 175-1800, bake the dish for half an hour. 3-5 minutes before the end of cooking this dish, you can remove the lid from the pots, then the excess moisture will evaporate. Before serving, it is recommended to sprinkle dumplings with fresh dill in addition or chopped garlic to add flavor..
Porridge in a pot
Starting the day is necessary not only tasty, but also useful. For this breakfast should be prepared porridge with pumpkin, baked in pots. The following ingredients are required:
- Wheat groats (or rice) – 7.5 tbsp. (150 g);
- pumpkin (peeled) -230-250 g;
- cow’s milk (you can use melted milk) – 3.5 cups;
- chicken egg – 1 pc;
- sour cream 15-20% (or cream – on request) – 100 g;
- fat: butter (not less than 82.5% fat) – 50 g;
- sugar to taste;
- salt – to taste.
Cooking time: 130 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 140 kcal.
- Wash pumpkin, peel, cut into small pieces (ideally – in cubes);
- Mix sour cream, sugar and chicken egg, beat until smooth (using a blender or mixer to speed up the process);
- Put the milk on the fire (medium heat), bring to a boil, remove the froth, then reduce the strength of the fire;
- Put sliced pumpkin into the heated milk, cook until it becomes soft (about 25 minutes);
- Then it is necessary to add wheat grits to the mixture, salt and mix, boil for 20 minutes, turning the heat down to the minimum;
- Spread the pots with butter, put in each prepared porridge, pour sour cream with sugar and egg.
Preheat oven to 1800. Bake the dish for 25 minutes under the lid. Before serving, in each pot additionally put on a small piece of butter in addition.
For a festive table or a romantic dinner, you can prepare a tasty and fragrant dish, which in appearance and flavor is not inferior to restaurant works of culinary art. The following ingredients will help to implement the recipe:
- carcass squid (fresh) – 0.5 kg;
- champignons (or any other mushrooms available for use) fresh – 0.5 kg;
- hard cheese – 0.3 kg;
- vegetables: bulb onion (yellow or white) – 2 pieces;
- sour cream 15% fat – 2 tablespoons l .;
- cream (20-22% fat) – 1 package (300 ml);
- wheat flour (not sifted) – 2 tablespoons l .;
- fat for frying (vegetable oil) – 50 ml;
- salt, spices, herbs – to taste.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 175 kcal.
- Defrost squids, lower for 1 minute in boiling water;
- Wash boiled squid in running water;
- Remove foil and cut into strips;
- Water salted, put squid, bring to a boil, cook for another 3-5 minutes;
- Wash champignons (or other used mushrooms), peel and chop them into pieces (it can be halved);
- Peel and chop the onion;
- Heat the pan, pour the oil, put the mushrooms, fry for 5-7 minutes;
- Put onions to mushrooms and fry for another 3-5 minutes;
- Cheese grate on a fine grater;
- Mix squid and mushroom frying;
- Pour grated cheese into the resulting mass;
- Spread in equal portions in pots, sprinkle with cheese on top (optional).
Preheat oven to 1800. Bake for 35 minutes (until crispy crust). Serve with sauce – pour the flour into a heated pan and fry until light brown. Then add sour cream, cream, chopped greens, salt and spices to the flour. All ingredients are mixed and poured into a separate container. You can add it directly to the pots..
Baked fish with rice
A healthy and nutritious dish ideal for a family lunch or dinner – fish baked with rice in pots. For cooking you will need a set of the following ingredients:
- fish fillet without stones (cod) – 0.5-0.7 kg;
- wine (semi-dry white) – 200 ml;
- lemon (can be replaced with lime or grapefruit) fresh – 1 pc;
- long grain rice (white) – 40 g;
- vegetables: fresh onion (white) – 1 pc;
- bread crumbs (or crumbs from dry bread) – 50 g;
- vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) – to taste;
- salt, pepper – to taste.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 95 kcal.
- Wash rice and boil until half cooked (it must remain firm);
- Peel onions, chop (can be cut and large), fry until golden brown;
- Rinse fish fillets and cut into portions;
- Then add salt, add spices and pour over lemon juice;
- Roll each piece in breading, fry with onions;
- The bottom of each pot to grease with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs;
- Put a portion of the fish with onions;
- Boiled rice on top.
Heat the oven to 160 degrees. Close the pots with lids, bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
Cabbage with sour cream in pots
A light, but at the same time hearty vegetable dish is ideal for lunch as a stand-alone or side dish to meat. The following ingredients are required:
- cabbage fresh red lettuce or white – 1 kg;
- white onion (bulb) – 1 pc;
- sour cream 15% fat – 200 g;
- butter (for roasting vegetables) – 50 g;
- flowing water – 50 ml;
- spices (choice), salt – to taste.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 92 kcal.
- Cabbage to clear from the top leaves, chop (if you use young, then the dish will be especially tender);
- Boil in salted water (it is better to put in an already boiling one) for 15 minutes;
- Peel the onion, chop it and fry until golden brown;
- Add spices and boiled cabbage to onions;
- In the pots spread cabbage.
Heat oven to 1600 and bake until done (about 25-30 minutes). It is best to serve the dish immediately – hot. Sour cream is used as a sauce. Enjoy your meal!