Meat pies can be made absolutely from any dough, be it puff, yeast or sandy – this is the taste of everyone. Varieties of meat pies have no boundaries, they can be aspic, open or usual closed, pancake, potato without the use of dough.
Meat pies are very nourishing, so they can be consumed as a separate dish for lunch or dinner, or as a baking for tea. To make a tasty pie, the dough must be rolled very thinly, and the filling should be juicy..
Fillings for a pie, besides meat, can be made various, as meat is combined with many products: with potatoes, rice, cabbage, forcemeat and potatoes (for example, potato pie without dough with meat or forcemeat, potato pie with mushrooms and meat).
The choice is rich, so even a novice mistress will be able to choose a favorite recipe for himself and his family or even come up with his own.
|fast yeast –||half tsp.|
|tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|any stuffing –||500 g|
|butter –||50 g|
|potatoes –||0.3 kg|
|flour –||500 g|
|chicken egg –||1 PC.|
|low-fat milk –||1 cup|
|Sahara –||25 g|
|onion bulb –||2 medium heads|
|hard cheese –||0.1 kg|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 225 Kcal|
Dough preparation method:
- Heat the milk, add yeast and sugar to it;
- In the resulting dairy liquid gradually add 50 g of flour, stirring in order not to form lumps. Put the mixture in the heat;
- Oil soften and add to the mixture, send the same egg;
- Gradually add the rest of the flour, knead the dough and put into the heat..
The dough should rise, be soft, but not stick to hands.
Pie making method:
- Cover the high board with foil;
- Roll out the dough a bit, then put it on a baking sheet, spread it with your fingers, making small sides;
- Fry chopped onion in butter, then add minced meat with spices;
- Peel potatoes, cut into thin slices, salt and pepper;
- Put the potatoes on the dough first, then the layer of minced meat;
- Chop the tomatoes and lay on the mince;
- Grate grated cheese, sprinkle over tomatoes;
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and set the cake for 40 minutes. The filling of the cake is juicy, and the crust – crispy.
Ossetian Meat Pie
This national cake has its own name – “Fydchin.” This cake will appeal to the male half, because it is nourishing and very tasty. The recipe for making Ossetian cake in each family is different, it can be plain or multi-layered..
- Flour – 400 gr;
- 1 chicken egg;
- Milk – 1.5 cups;
- 250 ml of water;
- Beef meat – 500 gr;
- 1 onion;
- 0.1 l broth;
- 25 g butter;
- 7 g of soda;
- 7 g of salt;
Dough preparation method:
- Pour the sifted flour in a bowl. Make a depression in the middle, pour water, milk into it, break an egg, pepper and salt it. Knead the dough;
- Make minced beef, scroll in a meat grinder or chop finely with a knife;
- Onions clean and chop, squeeze garlic through a press;
- Mix meat with onions, garlic and spices;
- Pour into the minced portion of the broth;
- Divide the dough into two pieces, one should be 1.5 times the other;
- Knead each piece of dough again and roll out the cakes, the lower part should be 5 mm thick, the upper part 2 times thinner;
- Brush round baking dish with butter. Put the cake in the form of a larger size, on it evenly distribute the meat filling;
- Place a smaller cake on top, make a hole in the center and make cuts in the shape of the sun in a circle (the cuts should not reach the hole). Combine the edges of the cake, if necessary, remove excess dough;
- Heat the oven to 185 degrees. Put the form and after the expiration of 15-20 minutes pour the remaining broth into the slot, turn off the oven after an equal interval. The cake is ready.
The recipe for a fast jellied meat pie
Unusual, but at the same time very simple meat pie with the addition of mushrooms. This dish is considered medium between a casserole and a pie..
For cooking, you will need two types of dough: one will be the base of the cake, the second will be the jellied part..
- Sifted flour – 2.5 cups;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 0.1 kg margarine for baking;
- 30 g of baking powder;
- 80 ml of cold water;
- 200 g of mayonnaise;
- Meat or minced – 500 gr;
- 300 grams of fresh champignons;
- Onions – 0.3 kg;
- Dough number 1: Mix the baking powder with 1.5 cups of flour, add the grated margarine and grind everything together until it crumbs. Smash 1 egg into this mass, pour in water, mix and make a ball. In this state, he should stay in the fridge;
- Dough number 2: whisk in a bowl, whisk mayonnaise with two eggs and 15 g of baking powder. Add 200 grams of flour and mix everything thoroughly. The dough should make it thick like pancakes;
- Peel the onions, chop finely into half rings and fry;
- Rinse the mushrooms, towel dry, cut into plates and fry in a pan;
- Chop the meat fillet into medium slices and fry in a pan with spices;
- Place dough number 1 in a baking dish, after rolling it out a little. The edges of the form should be covered with dough. Make punctures at the bottom of the dough with a fork, heat the oven to 200 degrees and send the form with the dough into it;
- After 10 minutes, remove the cake pan and evenly spread on it in layers: meat, mushrooms, onions;
- Pour dough number 2 on top, the filling should be closed all, put in the oven, reducing the temperature to 180 degrees.
After 30 minutes, the cake can be pulled out, it should be cooled slightly, then removed from the mold. Pie can be eaten both hot and cold.
Gourmet Meat Pie Chrysanthemum
This cake is very beautiful, they can decorate even a festive table, because its shape resembles a chrysanthemum flower.
- Mixed minced meat – 500 gr;
- Vegetable (usual) oil;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 0.1 l chicken broth;
- 150 g of any cheese;
- Creamy (fatty) butter;
- Milk – ½ cup;
- Kefir – ½ cup;
- ½ tsp fast yeast;
- 1 egg;
- Flour – 0.5 kg.
- Add yeast and sugar to milk. Leave to ferment for 15 minutes;
- After a time, break the egg into the milk and pour the kefir mixed with salt. Mix everything, add flour and cook the dough. It must be covered and put away in heat;
- After an hour, knead the dough again and divide it into 2 parts, remove one into heat again, roll out the second one 0.4 cm thick;
- Take a glass and squeeze the circles out of the dough. Knead trim, roll out and re-cut circles with a glass;
- Now for each circle you need to put a teaspoon of minced meat, distribute it and sprinkle with cheese. Fold in half, slightly pressed and again in half, pinching the edge. Get some petal;
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet. Petals lay out in a circle, distributing tightly among themselves. When everything is laid out, do the same with the other part of the test;
- Put the middle one in three rounds, making a bud;
- Cover the cake with a wrap and let stand for a while;
- Beat the milk with the egg and fluff the surface of the cake.
Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Grease the finished cake with butter and let cool for a while..
Pancake Meat Pie
The basis of the cake consists of pancakes, between which there is a meat layer.
Ingredients for pancakes:
- 0.4 kg of flour;
- 50 g sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 1000 ml of milk;
- A pinch of salt;
- 50 ml of vegetable (normal) oil.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 0.8 kg of meat;
- 3 eggs;
- Hard cheese – 150 g;
- Cream – 100 ml;
- Make the dough for pancakes: beat the sugar with the eggs, then slowly pour the flour. Pour the milk into the mixture with vegetable oil and whisk well beat. Having collected half of the ladle of the mixture, carefully pour into the pan. Fry the pancakes on both sides;
- Chop the meat with onions and mince, adding spices and salt;
- Fried mince in a frying pan, add chopped boiled egg. Mince to make pate blender;
- Cheese grate;
- Take a deep form and lay in layers: pancake, minced meat, pancake, minced meat, etc., each layer smear with butter;
- Beat the remaining eggs with cream in a blender, add a little salt;
- Pour the pancake cake with the mixture, sprinkle with cheese on top;
Cover with foil pie and put in the oven for 15 minutes. Bake at 190 degrees. Remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes. The cake is ready!
Mince layer cake
- 1 pack of puff pastry;
- Stuffing mixed;
- Potatoes – 0.3 kg;
- Sweet pepper.
- Roll out 2 halves of dough and put on a baking sheet;
- On top of the first sheet of dough lay layers: minced meat, chopped onion, potatoes and pepper slices;
- Cover with another sheet of dough..
Bake 35-45 minutes at 200 degrees. The cake is ready!
In order for the dough to be airy, before applying the flour, it must be sifted through a sieve. Flour will be enriched with oxygen, which will give the dough pomp.
To make the meat spicy and special flavor, instead of the usual ground pepper, you can add chopped red peppers. Thank you for your attention and you delicious cakes!