Shrimp is a wonderful seafood that has become familiar to us..
Dishes from these marine crustaceans prepare very quickly, they are tasty and nutritious..
Shrimps in a creamy garlic sauce is a savory and rather unusual dish that does honor to any hostess who plans to cook it in her kitchen..
Just try it – you will see how simple and tasty it is..
|shrimp (peeled) –||500 g|
|fatty cream –||250 ml|
|butter (72%) –||50 g|
|dry white wine –||50 ml|
|garlic –||3-4 teeth|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 Kcal|
This recipe is the easiest and fastest..
If you want to treat your family with something tasty for dinner, and you don’t have much time, try making shrimps in a creamy garlic sauce according to this recipe.
Simple greens are suitable for seafood – parsley and dill.
If you do not like any of them, you can use only one.
In case the preparation of such a dish is your debut, do not experiment with other greens..
You can get not quite the result that you expected.
Heat the butter over low heat so that it does not burn and spoil the taste of the whole dish..
- In a skillet with a thick bottom on a slow fire, melt butter.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices..
- As soon as the butter is melted and very little hot, add chopped garlic to the pan. Stirring it periodically, bring it to transparency..
- Immediately after that, pour the wine and give it to boil to remove the alcohol and leave only the aroma and flavor of white grapes. Add the cream and bring to a boil over low heat, slightly salted.
- As soon as the bubbles appeared on the surface of the creamy sauce, we put the peeled seafood to it and simmer on very low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Remove them from the pan and continue to simmer the sauce for as long as the liquid has evaporated to about half. Turn off the fire under the griddle and return the shrimp to the sauce.
- We fill with finely chopped greens and, if necessary, salt.
Although the dish is indicated for dinner, but no one bothers to cook it for breakfast, for example, as in the video:
Such a dish will satisfy even the most fastidious gourmet..
Shrimps prepared in this way have a delicate texture and a very unusual taste..
And the whole thing in garlic and soy sauce, which is used instead of salt.
It helps preserve juiciness and does not make tender shrimp meat tough..
- raw shrimp peeled (chilled) – 500 gr .;
- fatty cream (30%) – 100 ml .;
- garlic – 10-15 cloves;
- butter – 30 g .;
- olive oil (cold pressed) – 25-30 g .;
- classic soy sauce – 25-30 g .;
- parsley – 2-3 tbsp. l .;
- pepper – to taste.
If you want to make the shrimp taste even more interesting – you can use cream mixed with coconut milk.
You will get unsurpassed oriental aroma and flavor..
Hot peppers can use not only black pepper, but also hot red pepper..
You need to add it at the very end of cooking.
- In an enamel jar pickled seafood. Add olive oil, soy sauce and 5 cloves of garlic, grated on a fine grater or passed through a special press for chopping garlic. All this is mixed so that each tail is “smeared” with a dressing. Let us brew for at least half an hour, giving all the ingredients to “make friends”.
- Toward the end of the time allotted to the pickle we put a thick frying pan on the fire and pour 3-4 tablespoons into it. l olive oil. Throw 4 cloves of garlic in the heated oil, after having crushed them. Over low heat, stirring constantly, fry until slightly cream-colored. Immediately remove the garlic from the pan – it is no longer needed.
- Throw seafood into the pan and fry for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. The fire should be moderate (closer to the weak).
- Add butter and 5 more minced garlic cloves to the pan. Mix and simmer no more than a minute. Add cream.
- In this state, we continue to simmer over a very slow fire for another 5 minutes. Then turn off the fire and fill the dish with pepper. Mix and leave for 10 minutes. Then again season with parsley..
Now you can serve the shrimp under the creamy garlic sauce to the table.
Prepare spaghetti, rice or new potatoes as a side dish..
It goes well with salads from fresh vegetables, especially if they have sweet peppers..
And now we offer to see an excellent recipe for cooking tiger shrimps:
Shrimps with mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce
This dish can be either independent or served to any side dish that you prefer the most..
- peeled shrimps – 400 gr .;
- champignons – 300 g;
- butter – 50 g;
- cream (20%) – 250 ml .;
- Wheat flour / s – 2 tbsp. l .;
- garlic – 5 cloves;
- salt, pepper, greens – to taste.
- We melt the butter on a thick griddle and add chopped garlic into it. We give it a glow over the smell, and immediately throw seafood. Reduce heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- We remove them from the pan and throw mushrooms on the plate into this place. Fry them until ready.
- The cream is mixed with flour in a separate container so that there are no lumps. Then carefully pour into the pan to the mushrooms. Immediately send the same seafood.
- Give the sauce to boil and fill the dish with salt and pepper to taste. On low heat we torment no more than 2 minutes. Add finely chopped greens and cover with a lid. Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with parsley on the plate.
They prepare very quickly, which makes it possible to preserve all the useful substances that they contain.
Do not deny yourself a healthy and very tasty food, especially the one whose preparation does not take much trouble.
Finally, we are in a hurry to share with you three more video recipes of fried shrimp in garlic sauce with a unique taste and aroma: