The most important step in all recipes is to make the dough correctly. For stuffing, durum apples are used. It is important that they are coreless and finely chopped. It is desirable to add flavored cinnamon and some sugar to the filling..
|Sahara –||100 g|
|flour –||400 g|
|melted butter –||190 g|
|yeast –||half sachet|
|water –||300 ml|
|salt –||2 pinches|
|refined oil –||for frying|
|fine sugar –||25 g|
|durum apples –||450 g|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 288 Kcal|
Apples moderately sweet, moderately juicy, inexpensive and always available. They are perfect for baking. Properly cooked yeast cakes will be soft for 2-3 days.
How to do:
- To prepare the dough, dilute the yeast with water (it must be preheated beforehand), drive an egg, add sugar, some salt, sifted flour, knead thoroughly. At the end of cooking, pour in warmed ghee and mix with a spatula. Put the dough into the heat. About an hour later, the mass will increase in volume, it must be kneaded with hands, left for 30 minutes, then kneaded again and begin to make cakes.
- Apples grate or chop into pieces, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle the desktop (chopping board) with flour. Roll out the dough on this surface, then cut the circles. Put apple stuffing in the middle, make edges.
- Fry patties on hot oil.
Mistress note: so that the apple filling does not darken, you can sprinkle it with lemon juice.
Cooking option on kefir
Kefir added to the dough creates fermentation and promotes excellent loosening. For patties, apples can be grated, chopped into a blender or cut into cubes, add sugar and cinnamon to them..
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 egg of the first category;
- 1 pack of Peasant oil;
- 400 flours;
- ¾ cup 2.5% kefir.
The composition of the filling:
- 1 kg of solid apples;
- 2 pinches of cinnamon;
- to taste sugar;
- for frying refined oil.
Preparation: 1 hour.
Number of calories: 283.
Find out how to prepare lean yeast dough for pies in the oven.
You will find the recipe for pies with rice and egg on the link.
This recipe can be cooked patties with cabbage in the oven..
- A pack of butter is good to freeze. Sift flour into a wide bowl. Grate the butter into the flour, and then carefully rub the flour and butter with your hands so that there are no lumps.
- In a glass, beat an egg, add kefir, filling the glass completely. Stir the kefir with the egg. The resulting composition is mixed with flour, then roll the bun. Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the peel from apples, grate the fruit itself, sprinkle with cinnamon. If the fruit is a little sour, add a little sugar..
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll out, then cut out round cakes from it. Put the stuffing on them, close up the edges, forming a pie.
- Fry in hot oil for 10 minutes.
Note to the hostess: the dough on kefir can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time, used with any kind of filling, as no sugar was added during the dough.
Unusual Curd Pies
Why is the recipe unusual? Because the dough is prepared from the curd mass in a few minutes. But the filling is taken familiar – Apple.
You will need:
- 1 solid apple;
- 10 g of lemon juice;
- a pack (250 g) of curd mass with raisins;
- 20 g of powdered sugar;
- 320 g of wheat flour;
- 2 eggs of the first category.
Preparation: 40 minutes.
In each portion: 290 kcal.
How to make cottage cheese pies:
- Prepare the dough from the curd. To do this, put a lot of cottage cheese in a wide bowl, knead, then add the proteins of two eggs (they must be whipped), mix well. Add flour to the curd mass, knead again. Let the dough stand for 15 minutes..
- Prepare the stuffing. To do this, clean the green apple, finely chop, sprinkle with lemon juice and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Roll out a long harness from dough, cut it into pieces of the same size. Roll each piece into a cake. In the center of the cake lay out the stuffing, make the edges of the dough.
- Formed patties fry in heated refined oil. Put finished products on paper towels to absorb excess fat..
Culinary advice: so that the pies don’t get too wet, you can roll the apples in ground breadcrumbs or starch, these ingredients will absorb excess water well.
Recipe for puffs with apples and pears
In the store you can buy ready-made puff yeast dough packaging. 350 grams of fruit are usually taken for this amount of dough. Spinach and pine nuts are used as original supplements..
You will need:
- 1 pack of puff yeast dough;
- 1 pear;
- 1 apple;
- 50 g of pine nuts;
- ½ lemon;
- 75 g of spinach;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of black pepper;
- 25 grams of sugar;
- 30 g of refined oil;
- 1 tsp butter.
Preparation: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Caloric content: 294 kcal.
How to do:
- Heat olive oil in a pan and stir-up spinach with pine nuts for two minutes, add a little salt, pepper and remove from the stove.
- Squeeze juice from ½ lemon.
- Fruits without seeds chop cubes.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan, add apples, pears, lemon juice, and sugar. Warm up to complete dissolution of sugar, the fruit should be softer, but not boiled soft.
- Fruits combine with spinach, leave for a couple of minutes to cool.
- Both dough halves are not very thin roll out.
- Put the fruit filling on one side of the rolled bed, cover with the second half, pinch the edges. Just make the next pie.
- In a pan with hot butter, fry the patties.
Useful tips from professionals
How to make the perfect dough for apple pies:
- Everything is very simple: you need to take wheat flour of the highest grade. It is the smallest and is well suited for yeast and puff pastry. Such flour is ideal for pies, it must be sifted before kneading in order to clear random debris and enrich with oxygen..
- Another important point: to improve the structure of the dough, you need to add sugar. Put it strictly according to the recipe, otherwise the dough will be very dense due to the large amount of sugar.
- The patties are tender and harden slowly if vegetable oil and animal fats are added to the dough at the rate specified in the recipe..
- Add only small, fresh egg to the flour. It greatly improves the taste of the dough, so the patties are tender and crumbly..
- And the final touch is to add some vanilla or cinnamon to the filling. Lemon zest is also good..
- To keep the pies lush and soft, cover them with a thick napkin while they are still hot..
In the video – a recipe for delicious puff pastry pies with apples and pears:
In fact, for dough with apple filling, you can use any dough, then the “yeast”, and on kefir, and ready-made puff will work. An interesting variant of sweet pastries – cottage cheese pies. And you can take any green apples, if you suddenly got too sour, you just need to add fine sugar to the filling.