As soon as your guests see the presentation of this dish, they will immediately fall in love with it. Thin dough, juicy meat and fragrant onion with spices – how can it be better? Especially for those who have never tried this before. Be sure to cook, and it is better to double the portion!
If you want, you can add any other garnish to taste. This may be rice, potatoes, any cereals (buckwheat / barley, etc.) or vegetables. To the dish you can submit a cutting of fresh vegetables or ready, seasoned salad. To make the salad light, it is better to fill it with lemon juice, sour cream or yogurt. Mayonnaise is better not to use. Because of him, the dish can become too heavy.
|bow –||1 head|
|ground black pepper –||5 g|
|mutton –||2 kg|
|Red pepper –||5 g|
|laurel sheets –||7 pieces.|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|black peas –||10 pieces.|
|flour –||1.4 kg|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 207 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash meat thoroughly with running water, remove fat and coarsely chop.
- Place in a saucepan or saucepan, pour running water so that it covers. Remove to the stove, turn on the fire and let it boil.
- Remove from the surface of the foam, which stood out, and cook the lamb until tender.
- Clean and wash one onion. Add it to the broth for half an hour until ready. There also pour black peas, laurel sheets and salt to taste.
- For these half an hour just it is possible to prepare dough. To do this, mix the flour and egg. Add a little broth and knead the smooth mass. Roll into a ball, wrap in a bag or film, leave for thirty minutes.
- Ready to get lamb, cut into pieces of small size.
- The remaining onions are peeled and cut into half rings..
- Drain a little broth into a bowl, set aside..
- Sprinkle onions with black and red pepper, pour boiling broth.
- Roll out the dough, cut into 10×10 cm plates and boil them in boiling broth. Put the finished cakes on the bottom of the dish for serving.
- Top – hot pieces of lamb, then – onions. Pour all the broth and serve.
Potato Cooking Recipe
|the eggs||3 pcs.|
|ground black pepper||taste|
Time: 3 h 20 min.
How to cook:
- Wash meat thoroughly, if possible remove veins and films..
- Cut it into small pieces, put in a pan.
- Pour enough water to cover several centimeters of beef.
- Put on the stove and let it boil, remove the foam and cook for three hours.
- During this time, prepare the dough by starting with mixing flour and eggs..
- Then add a little salt, a glass of water and you can mix.
- The resulting ball wrapped in plastic and sent for half an hour in the fridge..
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Grind large, and small can be left whole.
- Take the finished meat out of the broth, put the potatoes in it and boil until ready..
- Dough to get, roll out and cut into squares 6×6 cm.
- Get the potatoes, boil the broth in the dough now. It will take about ten minutes..
- Peel the onions, cut into half rings and salt them, sprinkle with black pepper.
- Pour the hot broth and let it brew for a couple of minutes..
- Cut meat, set aside.
- Place the dough on the serving plate first, then the meat and onions..
- Put potatoes on the edges and sprinkle with greens.
Kazakh meat kyurdak
|sour cream||340 ml|
|vegetable oil||140 ml|
Time: 1 h.
How to cook:
- Rinse the meat, remove fat and cut into small pieces..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and put slices into it, fry until golden brown.
- It is important to add chopped onions.
- Add salt to taste, spices, mix and simmer a little more..
- Pour sour cream, stir and simmer for about twenty minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs when serving..
Learn how to make meat in French with chicken and potatoes.
Here you can read how to cook pork meat in Albanian.
Mongolian meat recipe at home, see here.
Time: 1 h 20 min.
How to cook:
- Wash meat with running water, chop coarsely..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- From the onion to pull off the husk, rinse it and crumble with a sharp knife in the porridge.
- Preheat the cast-iron container on the stove, put the meat in there, and the onions on top.
- Close the lid and cook on low heat for 35-40 minutes..
- Periodically, the mass must be stirred so as not to sink..
- At the end of cooking, add the butter, fry the meat for another five minutes and it is ready..
To cook an unusual dish, you must remember about the spices..
Today’s recipes do not apply to those that are often on your table, because the spices need to choose unusual. For example, you can take zira, badyan, barberry.
If you are cooking dough, and you have it too tight, hard, add a little (literally 1-3 tablespoons) of vegetable oil.
It will instantly change the structure, and you will get the perfect result. Instead, you can use melted butter in the same quantity..
For a more savory dish, you can add a large amount of black ground pepper or garlic to the meat..
For lovers of spicy dishes we can offer chili pepper. It can be used both fresh and in a dry hammer..
If you use fresh chilli, it is better to wash it in disposable gloves so as not to burn your hands..
The same applies to the process of cleansing it from seeds. This is also best done with gloves, and the work surface must then be thoroughly washed with soap and water..
If you want the most spicy dish, you can leave the seeds.
To make the dish special, you can add an unusual taste not only to meat, but also to dough. For example, you can add paprika, dry garlic, herbs, fresh green onions, or any other greens. For color, you can use turmeric, beet juice, spinach, carrots.
On the video – a quick and tasty recipe for cooking meat in Kazakh:
Meat in Kazakh can be served as a full dish. Especially when serving with dough. It is not only very tasty, but also insanely nourishing, fragrant and unusual.!