Many, probably, have tried sausages with mashed potatoes, but what if we make from this dish something like pies? It will be very tasty and beautiful, and most importantly – it will not take you much time..
|sausages –||6 pieces.|
|potatoes –||500 g|
|flour –||3 tbsp.|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|cheese –||100 g|
|salt pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 232 Kcal|
- The first thing we clean the potatoes, cutting eyes. We wash it and put it in a saucepan in salted water and cook until ready. Willingness to check the fork, the vegetable should be soft. As it will be ready, pour out the water and mash the potatoes in mashed potatoes.
- As the mashed potatoes cool slightly, add the egg and sprinkle with pepper to your taste. On top, you can add more cheese grated on a medium grater, but you can also without it, if someone does not like it. Add a spoonful of flour, you can also use starch, but this is optional.
- We mix the resulting mass until smooth, so that the result is a semblance of dough – dense in consistency. If it is too loose, you can add more flour..
- We divide the resulting dough into six parts and knead each one into a flat cake, on top of which we lay sausages. Next, we make original patties so that the sausages are not visible, and roll in flour or, if you like, in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry sausages in mashed potatoes until golden brown. After that, they need to cool and it is desirable to get rid of oil, putting, for example, cool on a paper napkin so that excess oil is absorbed into it..
To begin, peel the potatoes, not forgetting to cut eyes. We wash it and start cooking in salted water. To cook quickly, you can cut it in half, so cooking will take about 15 minutes. As soon as the potatoes are ready, we merge all the liquid and carefully knead it into mashed potatoes and leave to cool..
After cooling, add the egg and butter, then knead the mass until smooth. Then add the semolina, flour and salt. Knead the dough with your hands and divide it into pieces, you get about 12 pieces. We roll them thinly on the table.
Meanwhile we cook sausages in boiling water for about half a minute. How to finish, cool them and lay out on tortillas from potato dough and make patties. Lubricate them with a mixture of eggs and butter, and sprinkle with sesame on top.
We send sausages to the oven on a greased baking tray. Bake at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes. After we get and sprinkle with cheese, grated on a medium grater, then send another 10 minutes to the oven.
How will the specified time, you can serve, but before that it is better to cool a little.
Cooking option in waffles
First, carefully clean the potatoes and cut out the eyes. Next, we send it to boil in water, which we pre-salt. To cook potatoes faster, it can be cut in half. As it will be ready, pour out the water and mash the potatoes with mashed potatoes.
Next, take the wafer, preferably square. It is necessary to put mash on it evenly over the entire surface and leave for a few minutes so that the waffle during this time softens slightly, otherwise we just break it in the process. So you need to do with all the waffles..
After a few minutes, lay on the wafer, to the very edge of the cleaned sausage and wrap it so that the roll turned out to be dense. You can also add grated cheese, onions or spices if you wish. Each roll cut into 4-5 circles.
Next, break the egg into a small deep plate, salt and whisk. You can add spices and milk.
Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and put on it our circles, pre-lubricated with an egg. Fry them until golden brown.
Well, that’s all, enjoy your meal!
How to make mashed potatoes with sausage
The first thing we clean the potatoes from the skin and eyes. Wash it in cold water and put it in the pan..
To cook potatoes faster, it can be cut, but not very finely, about 2-3 pieces. After that, you can cook it. As the water boils, add salt and spices to your taste. Cook until ready, which you can check with a fork, piercing potatoes – if ready, the fork will go in easily.
As the potatoes are cooked, pour out the water and knead it with mashed potatoes to a state of mashed potatoes. Top with milk and stir well, there should be no lumps. Next, try and, if necessary, salt or add spices. In addition, you can use butter.
Then you can start sausages. They can be prepared in two ways – cook or fry.
To boil them enough to rinse under cold water and put in a pan, then cook. They boil for about 5-10 minutes in boiling water, but it can be a little longer. After cooking, they should be peeled off the film and served along with mashed potatoes or you can fry them additionally to give a more interesting taste..
For roasting, regardless of whether sausages are already cooked or not, they should be peeled from the film and cut lengthwise into two or four parts so that it is easier to fry. We fry them in a hot frying pan with vegetable oil. Boiled enough to fry, but still raw can be fried well, so that it is more tasty. Note, many sausages stick to the pan, if they are not turned over and not mixed. After roasting we spread in a separate dish..
It should be served along with mashed potatoes, and you can chop greens from above or even add sauce. The dish is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Learn how to make sausage dough in the dough.
Very tasty sausages in puff pastry. Here you will find a recipe.
Prepare cabbage stew with sausage in a slow cooker with this recipe.
Willingness of potatoes should be checked with a fork, piercing it. The finished potatoes will be soft.
You can use cheese with any mashed potatoes with sausages, it will give the dish a great taste, in addition, you can use cheese sauce while eating, which will make it even more tasty.
The video tells how to quickly and simply cook sausages in mashed potatoes: