Sausages can be eaten as a separate dish or used for sandwiches. Their beauty is that cooking will take a few minutes..
|sausages (Hanover) –||3 pcs.|
|pickles) –||2 pcs.|
|bulbs (ordinary) –||2 pcs.|
|buns (long) –||3 pcs.|
|flour (premium) –||50 g|
|powdered sugar –||1 tbsp. spoon|
|refined oil –||50 ml|
|mustard and ketchup –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 267 Kcal|
Cucumbers cut into thin plates, onions are not easy to add to sausages, and fry in breading of flour, powdered sugar and salt. So it will turn out crispy.
- In a frying pan with heated refined butter, fry chopped onion. The degree of roasting – to the transparency of the vegetable.
- While the onion is fried, prepare a breading mixture for it in a separate container. Combine flour, powdered sugar, salt. Pour the prepared mixture into the pan with onions. With constant stirring, brown the onions. Put it on a paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Using a cooking brush, coat the sausages with oil and put them on the grill pan for roasting (you do not need to grease the pan with oil).
- Finely chop the plates pickled cucumbers.
- Cut the bun, open it like a book, spread it with soft mustard. Inside put the fried sausage, add to taste ketchup, cucumber plates, fried onions. Optionally, you can still season with shredded chili.
Hot snack with sausages and cheese
Hot sandwiches are very satisfying and quite suitable for a family breakfast. In this case, they are well served with a salad of fresh vegetables..
- 2 slices of white bread (not too soft);
- 2 slices of cheese;
- 2 any sausages;
- pepper to taste.
- 1 sweet tomato;
- to taste leek;
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- 15 ml of wine vinegar.
Time: 40 min.
Portion: 254 kcal.
- First prepare the base for the sandwich. Cut the baton from 2 sides, cut the crust from the bottom and cut into 2 slices no more than 1 centimeter thick.
- Sausages cut in half (halves should be thin and flat). Smear slices of bread, put cheese on top, sausages (halves) cover with a second slice of bread.
- Give the sandwich a flatter look. To do this, put a cutting board on top of it and lightly press it down; cut off the excess from the edges (do not throw away the trimmings, they will be useful for salad). On both sides to brown the sandwich in olive oil.
- For the salad, cut the sandwich cuts, mix them in a deep bowl with chopped tomato, fresh herbs and leek. Add oil to the salad, vinegar, season, mix well. Serve a hot sandwich on a plate with salad.
Hearty Potato Sandwiches
Very good mixed stuffing – sausages and potatoes together. The result is an interesting taste..
- 3 large pieces of whole grain bread;
- 2 potatoes;
- 150 g of any sausages;
- 100 grams of cheese chips;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 150 ml of fresh cream;
- 10 g soft mustard;
- 15 ml of olive oil;
- pepper to taste.
Time: 25 min.
Calorie portions: 249 kcal.
- Grate individually grated whole potatoes and sausages.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil, spread out the pieces of bread, sprinkle with butter and send to the preheated grill for a couple of minutes.
- Put grated cheese into blender container, add yolk, cream, mustard, season everything, mix until smooth.
- Cut sausages into small cubes, add together with potatoes to cheese mass, mix.
- Toasted slices of bread turn side up with butter and spread the prepared mass in an even layer from above.
- Sandwiches for roasting send on the grill until golden brown.
Cooking in the oven
Hot sandwiches can become champions in the ratio of taste and ease of preparation.
- 2 milk sausages;
- 1 baguette;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 1 tomato;
- 15 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 chicken egg;
- to taste add fresh greens.
Preparation takes: 30 min.
Value per 100 g: 253 kcal.
- Grate cheese, chop greens, chop tomatoes into half rings, sausages – dice.
- Beat an egg in a wide bowl, put a couple of chips of cheese chips, whisk everything. To taste put chopped greens.
- Slices of baguette (one side) dip in the prepared mixture. With the same side put the pieces on a heated frying pan, browned. Put the finished slices of bread on a baking sheet (form) with the toasted side up.
- Sprinkle bread with cheese shavings, spread sausages on top, half rings of tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven, 7 minutes at 180 Cº is enough.
In the video – another option for making sausages sandwiches in the oven:
Microwave Recipe: Sausage Sandwiches with Egg
Cooking in a microwave oven requires certain skills and tricks from the novice chef. You will learn about them in our recipe..
- 2 sausages (milk);
- 3 toasts (large);
- 3 eggs;
- 5 chives stems;
- 15 ml of olive oil;
- 1 g of ground pepper;
Required for sauce:
- 1 avocado;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 shallot;
- 1 half lemon;
- 20 ml Extra Virgin olive oil;
- to taste ground pepper;
- 1 g salt.
It will take only 25 minutes.
Calorie per serving: 262 kcal.
For fruit lovers, prepare kiwi sandwiches.
You can find many recipes of delicious sandwiches for the holiday table here..
In the microwave, you can make sandwiches in a hurry. Here are the recipes.
- In the center of the slice of bread cut crumb. Confectionery ring is well suited for cutting. Cut sausages into cubes.
- Heat the butter in a skillet, brown only one side of the bread slice, then turn the slice, cut 1 egg into the cut out holes, pierce the yolks with a toothpick, put sausages on the squirrel. Microwave to full power for a minute..
- Chop chives, sprinkle with a ready sandwich. Instead of chives, you can use a feather of ordinary green onions..
- Prepare the original sauce: from peeled avocado, remove the bone, remove the flesh with a spoon, chop the tomato finely, and shallots with half rings. From ¼ of the lemon squeeze 10 ml of juice. Combine the prepared ingredients in a bowl, add olive oil, then mash with a fork, season to taste.
Spicy Avocado Snack
Ingredients in the recipe can be changed: if there is no avocado, take cream cheese or low-fat cottage cheese.
- 4 slices of bread;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 avocado fruits;
- 2 sausages;
- 2 handfuls of pumpkin seeds;
- 1 lime;
- a small bunch of cilantro;
- 60 ml of olive oil;
- to taste paprika, salt, pepper.
Time needed: 35 min.
Value of 100 g of serving: 269 kcal.
- Heat the grilled pan and dry the pumpkin seeds. Squeeze 10 ml of ½ part lime.
- Avocado split in half, cut a bone, remove the pulp with a spoon, pour lime juice on it, and then knead so that the pieces are uneven.
- Slices of bread to dry on each side of the grill pan until caramel strips form..
- Chop the cilantro, add to the avocado, pour in Extra Virgin olive oil, season with paprika, mix.
- Each egg separately fry, season to taste.
- Sausages cut into circles, browned in heated oil.
- Spread dried slices of bread with avocado paste, put scrambled eggs, sausage slices and pumpkin seeds on top..
To make it perfect, in sandwiches it is better to use:
- grilled sausages;
- not very soft white bread;
- not just white bread, but whole wheat bread, it is baked everywhere now;
- spicy mustard with a mild flavor;
- the most sweet and ripe tomatoes;
- less salt;
- fresh greens, such as parsley, chives, or green onions – absolutely win-win option.
After watching the video, you will learn another recipe for delicious sandwiches with sausages and pickled cucumbers: