Variations of salads with red caviar – countless. We present to your attention the five most interesting.
|potato –||4 things.|
|boiled squid –||250 g|
|peeled shrimp –||150 g|
|salmon caviar –||120g|
|carrots –||1 PC.|
|cucumbers –||2 pcs.|
|green peas –||half jar|
|quail eggs –||8 pieces|
|bulbs –||1 PC.|
|olive mayonnaise –||200 g|
|brandy –||30 g|
|salt and pepper –||to your liking|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 145 Kcal|
Salad “Tsarsky” with red caviar and squid with ease will occupy a central place on the table. Of course, such a salad would be expensive, but worth it.
How to cook:
- Boil potatoes and carrots in lightly salted water. Clean, chop cubes. Also grind 250 grams of squid, cucumbers and onions;
- In a cup combine mayonnaise with brandy and paprika, mix thoroughly;
- Combine all prepared products in a bowl, add green peas, spices and dress with sauce;
- Eight quail eggs boil, peel;
- Put the salad in a suitable salad bowl, top with very thin lemon slices, garnish with quail eggs halves on the edge, place caviar and boiled shrimps between them.
Salad “Sea Pearl”
This salad has a wonderful combination of seafood and red caviar.
You will need:
- potatoes – 3 tubers;
- carrots – 2 small pieces;
- cucumber – 1 fresh fruit;
- canned peas – 1 can;
- shrimp – 300 g peeled and fried;
- squid – 1 boiled carcass;
- lemon juice – 30 grams;
- caviar – 10 grams;
- a pinch of lemon zest;
- egg – 3 large pieces;
- season with mayonnaise to taste.
Will be able to cook in 30 minutes. Per calorie per serving will be 178 kcal.
How to do:
- Dice boiled squid, carrots and potatoes;
- Also chop the cucumber. Connect chopped products, add canned peas;
- Mix mayonnaise with lemon zest and juice, season the salad;
- Put salad on a flat dish through a molding ring;
- Top with fried shrimp, quail egg halves and red salmon caviar.
To the note: squid is marketed for sale sliced and frozen. It can be whole carcasses, cut tentacles or rings. When buying, do not strive to purchase a large squid, the smaller it is, the tastier its meat.
Ideally, it is better to take a carcass whose weight does not exceed 300 grams. Defrost the fillets in cool salted water, then pour over hot water to easily peel. And, the last on the surface of the squid is a film that must be removed, if this procedure is not carried out, the meat will be rubber.
Salad layered with rice, red caviar and salmon
If you don’t like rice for any reason, use boiled potatoes instead of it..
- 200 g salmon (slightly salted);
- 20 grams of caviar;
- 150 grams of finished rice;
- 100 g of durum cheese;
- a small jar of green peas;
- long onion;
- medium carrot;
- 4 pieces of chicken eggs;
- mayonnaise – to taste.
Elapsed time will not exceed 25 minutes. One serving contains 150 kcal..
Method of cooking puff salad with red caviar, rice and salmon:
- Salted fish, finely chopped;
- Grate hard cheese, chop the onion in thin rings;
- Cook eggs and carrots. Slice them into cubes;
- The salad is layered in layers: fish, boiled rice, carrots, green peas, onion rings, eggs, olive mayonnaise and grated cheese;
- Season to taste with salt. Top salad to decorate with red caviar.
Recipe for red caviar salad with chicken and egg
If you add original ingredients to the chicken and egg salad, you will not only diversify the festive menu, but also please your guests with an unusual variation of the classic salad.
For him you will need:
- 2 chicken fillets;
- 1 beef tongue;
- small carrots;
- 1 celery root;
- 1 bay leaf;
- round onion;
- 3 black peppercorns;
- 30 grams of caviar;
- 2 fresh cucumbers;
- 100 g capers;
- 5 pieces of selected eggs;
- 100 g pickled vegetables (assorted);
- bunch of green lettuce.
- 15 grams of balsamic vinegar;
- 2 chicken (small) eggs;
- 150 ml of olive oil.
The dish is cooked for 1.5 hours. Portion value will not exceed 150 kcal.
- Boil tongue for an hour. 30 minutes before the end of cooking, put celery root, unpeeled onion, carrot, lavrushka, peas in the broth. Clean ready language, then chop into a cube;
- Season chicken pulp with spices, fry in olive oil and cut into cubes too;
- Boil eggs, peel and chop;
- Wash the salad, dry on a towel;
- Vegetable platter and cucumber cut into cubes;
- For dressing whisk whisk chicken yolks with oil and balsamic vinegar;
- All products put together, add capers and sauce. Decorate the salad with red caviar and half boiled eggs.
The second option dishes
Bright egg yolk, juicy arugula, transparent caviar beads – it is not only tasty and beautiful, but also very useful.
Necessary products for salad:
- 2 halves of chicken breast;
- 3 pieces of selected eggs;
- white onion;
- a handful of chopped arugula;
- 20 g salmon caviar.
- homemade mayonnaise – to taste.
You will need 30 minutes to cook. 100 grams contains 144 kcal.
- Fry chicken fillet until ready, chop it into slices;
- Boil eggs, peel, chop into large pieces;
- Chop the white onion into thin half-rings;
- Mix the onions with arugula and eggs, season with mayonnaise, if necessary add salt and black pepper;
- On top of the salad put slices of chicken and red caviar.
Salad with crab sticks and caviar
This salad is for those who are looking for new flavor combinations. Red caviar refreshes the familiar dish of crab sticks and adds new colors.
You will need:
- 1 long cucumber;
- half a cup of canned peas;
- 2 boiled potatoes;
- 1 boiled carrots;
- 1 boiled egg;
- celery (leaves) – to taste;
- 50 g of crab sticks;
- 10 grams of salmon caviar;
- 5 g of wasabi;
- mayonnaise (homemade) – to taste.
Total cooking time – 20 minutes. Caloric content of 1 portion – 160 kcal.
Step by step method of cooking salad with red caviar and crab sticks:
Step 1. Dice products: crab sticks, potatoes, eggs, cucumbers and carrots. Add peas to them, mix well.
Step 2. Combine mayonnaise with caviar and wasabi sauce in a cup. Dress up the salad dressing.
Step 3. Put the prepared salad on the dish through the ring. From above to decorate with celery leaves and thin rings of fresh cucumber.
Culinary tip: To make celery leaves look like they were picked from a bed, they should be soaked in cold water, adding more ice cubes..
- For salad, you can cook vegetables very quickly. To do this, they should be cut raw in a cube, and so cook them;
- Egg should be put with a spoon in a saucepan with boiling water. Quail eggs can be cooked for three minutes, a chicken egg is boiled for eight minutes. Then the eggs should be put in a bucket with cold water;
- Eggs and all vegetables can be cooked in one saucepan. In order not to digest, since the products have different cooking times, eggs are removed first, then vegetables as ready;
- So that the potatoes for the salad are not boiled soft, during cooking you should put a few pieces of lemon in the pan;
- Almost all recipes are calculated for one portion, preparing for the holiday, it is enough to multiply the products by the number equal to the number of your guests. Or simply adopt the idea of a recipe, in this case it is necessary to take an approximate amount of main products, but in equal volume, then the taste of the finished dish will be as it should;
- If you like juicy salads with red caviar, add the juice from the canned peas when filling;
- Take your time and prepare homemade mayonnaise for refilling, with it salads are much tastier..
To diversify traditional salads, experienced chefs do this: replace sausages with boiled tongue, squid, shrimp, add to the “wasabi” dressing and balsamic vinegar, decorate with salmon caviar, capers and salmon. Plus a beautiful and original presentation that is easy to repeat at home..