Light and nourishing salads at the same time are made with fish. They can be prepared both in the winter and in the summer, both for a holiday, and to take with you. In addition, it is also very useful for the body, thanks to fatty acids. Everything suggests that it is time to cook one of these salads!
|a fish –||0.4 kg|
|egg –||3 pcs.|
|pickle –||1 PC.|
|sugar –||5 g|
|white bow –||1 PC.|
|sour apple –||1 PC.|
|lemon juice –||120 ml|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 81 Kcal|
How to cook a classic salad of boiled fish:
- Fish clean and boil. It is desirable that it was white meat, for example, hake. After that, cool;
- Eggs put to boil to a state of solid yolk, and then cool and clean;
- Peel off the apple and cut the core;
- Onions free from husks;
- If cucumber has a coarse and rubber skin, it should also be cut off. Otherwise, you just need to cut the ends;
- Hands to disassemble the fish into fibers or just cut it into cubes;
- Finely chop the onion, salt it, pour in lemon juice and add sugar, stir a little. Let stand for about seven minutes, and then drain;
- Cucumber cut into cubes. Cut apple and egg in the same way;
- Mix all the ingredients, do not forget to add onions and mayonnaise. You can add chopped greens. Serve immediately, preferably with indirect spices..
Red fish salad
- 7 olives;
- 60 g of oil;
- 0.2 kg of hard cheese;
- 5 eggs;
- 0.2 kg of trout;
- 1 garlic clove;
Time: 35 minutes.
Salad assembly process:
- Fish boil, as usual. You do not need to cook for a long time, otherwise it will fall apart and lose its taste. Instead of trout, you can take another fish with red meat;
- Cook hard-boiled eggs, pour them with cold water and then free them from the shell. Coarsely grate immediately in a salad bowl or on a dish in the culinary ring;
- In mayonnaise squeeze the peeled garlic through a press, stir and smear the eggs on top;
- Grate the cheese in the same way as the eggs, and spread it on top of the salad bowl;
- You can pepper it a bit and smear it with white sauce too;
- Cut the already cooled fish into straws and spread it on top, only lightly grease it;
- Next, rub the oil. It is better to hold it for about ten minutes in the freezer, then it will not spread;
- Cut olives into several pieces and sprinkle them on top, you can decorate with greens.
Salad with boiled fish and rice
- 0.1 kg of rice;
- 0.4 kg of fish;
- 160 ml of light mayonnaise;
- 0.4 kg of corn;
- 1 bow.
Time: 25 min.
Stages of cooking:
- Take sea fish, for example, nototeniyu, hake or pollock. If it is frozen, it needs natural defrosting in the refrigerator, but not in a microwave or under water. Cut the fins, wash, remove the giblets and put to boil;
- Washed rice, too, put to boil, do not interfere with it, salt water;
- After that, rinse the cereal again under cold water, send it to a bowl where the salad will be collected;
- Corn canned corn out of the jar, give a little time to drain, and then add to the rice. If the corn is fresh, it must be boiled, and then cut with a knife from the head of the cabbage;
- Remove the onion from the husk, cut it into cubes and scald with boiling water. This will take away the bitterness. Then drain the water and add the rest to the total mass in a salad bowl;
- Prepared fish, which has cooled down, is disassembled by hand into small pieces, carefully getting rid of bones. The pieces should be large and cold. Put them to the rest of the ingredients;
- Add mayonnaise, pepper, very carefully stir. Serve immediately.
Salad with boiled fish and potatoes
- 60 g olives;
- 270 g salmon;
- 140 ml of mayonnaise;
- 1 pickled cucumber;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 potato;
- 0.2 kg shrimp;
- 30 g red caviar;
- 1 sour apple;
- 40 g green salad.
Time: 40 min.
- In lightly salted water, boil the salmon, after which it needs time to cool;
- Peel off, remove all the bones, cut the meat into strips;
- The washed potato must be boiled “in uniform”, and when it cools, clean and chop into small cubes;
- Wash a fresh tomato, cut its stem and cut into small pieces;
- Similarly, cut the washed apple, core and peel not to use;
- Rinse lettuce leaves under water, then remove the moisture and tear the leaves into small pieces with your hands;
- Salted cucumber (can be replaced with fresh) cut into short strips;
- All the above components mix with each other with a small amount of mayonnaise;
- Boil the shrimp and gently peel them from the head, shell and intestine. To pull it out, you need to make a small cut from the bottom. Boil better in water with a slice of lemon, no more than four minutes;
- Put the shrimp gently on top of the salad, you can decorate their sides. Spread caviar evenly on top, decorate with dill.
Hungarian Fish Salad
- 0.6 kg cod;
- 60 g onions;
- 15 g of greenery;
- 1 clove;
- 1 sprig of tarragon;
- 30 ml of white dry wine;
- 4 leaves of lettuce;
- 60 grams of red sweet pepper;
- 60 grams of yellow sweet pepper;
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- 1 squash;
- 15 ml of fruit vinegar;
- 80 g of zucchini;
- 45 g of ketchup;
- 3 g paprika;
- 15 g margarine.
Time: 1 h.
The cooking process is step by step:
- Cod must be washed, you need to take the fillet. Cut it into strips, not too thin, about a finger wide;
- Peeled chop the onion into cubes;
- Smear a small saucepan with margarine, pour the onion to the bottom, distribute it evenly;
- Put strips of fish on the top;
- Pour a little wine, pour in some water. It should only slightly cover the fish;
- Put here a sprig of tarragon, cloves and, if desired, a small leaf of laurel;
- Put to boil. When it boils, remove from the heat and let the fish soak and cool directly in the broth;
- Both types of peppers must be freed from the seed box, cut into pulp strips;
- Wash the young squash. If it is already an old fruit, the skin needs to be cut off, the seeds inside should be cleaned with a teaspoon. After that, cut into thin semi-circles. Do the same with zucchini;
- Mix vinegar with oil, pepper, add paprika and salt, mix in ketchup. Wash greens and finely chop, mix in the resulting sauce;
- Zucchini, peppers and zucchini should be poured with this sauce and allowed to soak for about fifteen minutes;
- When the fish is already cold, the strips must be carefully transferred to the vegetables in the sauce, stir, pour a couple of spoons of fish broth here;
- Wash lettuce leaves and arrange in four small plates. If you want, you can cut it into squares;
- Top a la carte fish salad with sauce.
Fish Salad Served in Tomatoes
- 0.2 kg of fish;
- 1 cucumber;
- 8 tomatoes;
- 2 eggs;
- 160 ml of mayonnaise;
- 2 potatoes;
- lettuce leaves.
Time: 45 min.
How to cook a dish:
- Boil the fish, as usual, then get rid of the skin and bones. Clean meat cut into small cubes;
- Potatoes should be boiled in their skins, then removed and the flesh cut into cubes too;
- Fresh cucumber free from peel and chop;
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, and then divide their yolk and white. Protein should be cut into cubes, and grate the yolk;
- All these products, except the yolk, mix with each other, then add mayonnaise and mix again;
- Wash tomatoes. They must be strong. They need to cut the stem, and then remove a little pulp with a spoon;
- With the same spoon, carefully put the lettuce inside the tomato. For beauty, it is possible to make turrets near a tomato or teeth with a figure knife;
- Sprinkle yolk on top of each serving;
- Wash the salad leaves, put them on a dish, and on top carefully put the tomatoes stuffed with fish.
The fish must be checked for the presence of bones, even if a clean filet was purchased. It is best to look for the bones with your fingertips and pull them out with tweezers. At river and lake fishes there are much more bones, for example, at a crucian. But the hake has very few bones, especially in the tail section..
When buying frozen fish, you need to worry about defrosting in advance. It must be defrosted gradually. Dissolve it with boiling water, melt it in the oven, microwave – not an option, because then the fish just get out. She already does not tolerate long heat treatment, and therefore cooking for a long time does not make sense. Keep in the water you need no more than twenty minutes, and sometimes enough, and ten.
As one of the ways, you can not only boil the fish, but also cook it for a couple. So its useful properties are better preserved. In any case, each of these salads is a nutritious and vitamin bomb charged with a stunning taste..