None of the holiday feast is complete without hot-serve meat dishes. Interesting recipes have long been supplanted traditionally by roasting chicken or duck. Original ideas from meat, chicken, fish, liver – can surprise even gourmets.
Oranges, prunes, mushrooms and spices added to the meat as a flavoring will make it possible to take a fresh look at the recipes of the festive hot meat dishes.
|pork steaks –||6 pieces.|
|canned pineapple –||12 circles|
|mix of bitter peppers, rosemary, salt –||taste|
|mayonnaise –||250 g|
|grated cheese –||130 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 299 Kcal|
- In each pork steak make a cut with a sharp knife. Inside should get a roomy meat pocket.
- Grate mayonnaise with salt and spices.
- Inside, put in 2 pieces of canned or fresh pineapple. Chop a pocket with a toothpick.
- Put pockets on a baking sheet and pre-cover it with food foil..
- On top, if the mayonnaise is small, grease also and sprinkle with pre-grated cheese.
- Turn on the oven at medium power, bake until meat is ready.
- Pineapples soak the meat with their juice. Rosemary will give pockets spice. From above the dish will be with a ruddy cheese crust. Serve hot on the table in portions.
Meat rolls with mushrooms with sour cream sauce
- pork tenderloin – 900 gr;
- fresh champignons – 300 gr;
- salt, pepper mixture, mushroom seasoning;
- butter (ghee) butter – 30 g;
- sour cream – 4-5 st. l;
- flour – 1 tbsp. l;
- water – 300 ml.
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content: in 100 grams of 206.5 kcal.
- Cut meat into pieces the size of portions. Beat them to a soft elastic state. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fry the champignons in butter. To enhance the taste of mushroom seasoning.
- Put fried mushrooms on each piece of meat. Collapse into rolls, put on a sheet of baked paper covered with foil.
- Heat the pan add flour there. Fry it until cream color. Add sour cream with water. Mix well to get the consistency of the sauce. Add salt, spices. Boil.
- Rolls pour sauce obtained from sour cream. Bake until meat is cooked..
- Fried mushrooms from the inside imbue the meat with their flavor. Sour cream sauce will make festive rolls tender and juicy.
Meatballs with minced cheese
- balyk part of pork – 1 kg;
- 2 onions;
- 1 egg;
- Russian cheese – 250 gr;
- wheat flour – 3-4 tbsp. l;
- fresh basil;
- a mixture of bitter peppers, to taste – salt;
- non-fat cream – 150 ml.
Preparation time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 100 grams 250.2 kcal.
- Cut the meat into small pieces and chop with a sharp knife to the states of minced meat. Add, spices with salt.
- Beat an egg into the meat. Grate the onions. Pour the flour. Mix well.
- Diced cheese.
- From the minced meat to form circles, put cheese inside. Roll up your meatballs. If the stuffing sticks to the hands they need to be lightly moistened with water..
- Put the meatballs on a sheet of foil. Or bake in disposable forms for a festive serving..
- Pour the cream, turn on the oven on average power.
- Ready-made meatballs should turn red. Cheese will melt inside the meat. The cream will make them juicy.
- Serve hot festive dish, decorate with basil sprigs.
Beef fingers with prunes
- beef tenderloin – 950 gr;
- prunes without stones – 250 gr;
- to taste salt, pepper;
- butter for frying;
- meat broth – 200 gr.
- lettuce leaves.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 207, 6 kcal.
- Meat cut into pieces from which the booty to form fingers. Beat them, season them with pepper and salt..
- Grind prunes. Stuff them with meat, roll up rolls. Secure them with toothpicks or threads.
- Fry rolls on high heat to form ruddy sides.
- Fried fingers put in a cauldron, pour broth. To simmer on the stove under the lid.
- Serve the fingers with the taste of prunes on a flat dish with lettuce leaves.
Baked meat with tomatoes and cheese
- meat without bone tenderloin – 1 kg;
- fresh tomatoes 4-5 pieces;
- mayonnaise – 180 gr;
- 2 onions;
- grated cheese – 180 gr;
- salt to taste;
- mix of bitter peppers.
Cooking time: about an hour.
Caloric content: 206, 3 kcal.
- Cut the meat into thick pieces and beat them off. Grate each piece of salt and pepper..
- Cover the sheet for baking with food foil. Put on top of the ring peeled chopped onion.
- On top of the onion lay out in one layer the pieces of meat. Lubricate with mayonnaise.
- The next layer put the rings of tomatoes. They can be slightly salted and smeared with mayonnaise..
- The final touch is grated cheese, we do not regret it. The more cheese, the more appetizing the crust on top of baked meat.
- Bake in oven until meat is ready for at least 25 minutes.
- Onions will give meat flavor, tomatoes – juiciness. Serve hot main dish, decorate with greens.
Harmonica with chicken fillet bacon
- chicken fillet -1 pc;
- 1 fresh tomato;
- mayonnaise – 70 gr;
- a mixture of bitter peppers, salt;
- bacon – 90 gr.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 181, 6 kcal.
- Wash chicken fillet, dry with a napkin. Make cuts all over the piece. Salt, pepper, grate mayonnaise.
- Slice tomatoes and bacon into rings.
- Attach the chopped ingredients into the cuts, alternating between Bek and tomatoes.
- Grease chicken harmonica once more with mayonnaise.
- Bake in a well-heated oven until golden brown.
- Chicken fillet soaks juicy tomatoes with bacon flavor. The dish will turn out tasty and juicy. Serve on a flat dish with greens.
Chicken chops in sesame with butter
- chicken fillet – 1000 gr;
- butter – 90 g;
- white sesame – 4 tbsp. l;
- garlic to taste;
- white ground pepper, salt.
Cooking time: approximately 45 minutes.
Caloric content: 304, 7 kcal.
- Meat cut into pieces and beat off well. Spice the pieces on both sides with salt and pepper..
- Heat the pan with butter, when it is melted and stop foaming put a chop there. Pre-roll in sesame.
- Fry, periodically reducing the fire, so that the meat is fried inside, and the sesame does not burn.
- Put fried meat into a refractory dish. Pour chopped garlic. Cover with a lid to infuse.
- Serve the second meat dish with a side dish, vegetables or pickles.
Salmon baked with oranges in exotic
- salmon – 1 kg;
- 2 oranges;
- butter – 20 g;
- sprigs of mint;
- carrots – 1 pc;
- leek – 150 g;
- cranberries – 1 tbsp. l;
- salt to taste.
Preparation time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 113, 2 kcal.
- Cut fish into portions. Remove if bones are present. Rub them with salt.
- Grease a sheet for baking with butter. Lay out a vegetable pillow of chopped carrots and leek.
- Peel and slice the oranges. Spread them over the fish.
- Turn on the oven. Bake until fish is ready..
- Sprinkle with cranberries and mint before serving..
- Festive salmon is very aromatic and low-calorie..
Liver goulash with mushrooms
- beef liver – 800 gr;
- 3 onions;
- champignons – 300 gr;
- frying oil;
- wheat flour – 2-3 tbsp. l;
- salt, pepper, paprika;
- Fatty cream – 2 tbsp. l;
- broth – 1 cup.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 107, 1 kcal.
- Liver clean from chaff, thoroughly rinse. Spread over the napkin to dry.
- Fry the sliced mushrooms with onions. Put them in a cauldron or pot with a thick bottom.
- Heat a pan with butter, roll the liver in flour and partly overcook it over high heat.
- Liver folded to the mushrooms. Pour broth, add cream.
- How to boil to turn down the heat. Salt, pepper, pour paprika.
- Simmer on low heat under cover until cooked..
- Serve hot with potato garnish.
Pork ribs in a festive serve
- pork ribs in one piece – 700-900 g;
- honey – 2 tbsp. l;
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp. l;
- salt with bitter pepper;
- potatoes – 400 gr;
- Provencal herbs.
Preparation time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 240, 1 kcal.
- Ribs clean from chaff, align, if the piece is uneven. Make cuts on one side between the bones.
- Grate ribs with a mixture of salt, spices, honey, soy sauce.
- Prepare a round shape. Lubricate it or cover it with foil.
- Place the ribs in such a way that they close the circle. To keep the form tied with thread.
- Place the slices of peeled potatoes into the circle formed from the ribs. To give the potatoes a piquant taste, salt and add Provencal herbs.
- Bake in the oven until the potatoes are ready and the ribs are well browned..
- Before serving, remove the thread from the ribs. Transfer the hot treat to the dish.
Enjoy your meal!
- 1 Meat rolls with mushrooms with sour cream sauce
- 2 Meatballs with minced cheese
- 3 Beef fingers with prunes
- 4 Baked meat with tomatoes and cheese
- 5 Harmonica with chicken fillet bacon
- 6 Chicken chops in sesame with butter
- 7 Salmon baked with oranges in exotic
- 8 Liver goulash with mushrooms
- 9 Pork ribs in a festive serve