In the midst of the hot season, when the stalls are full of fresh juicy fruits, many prefer to make refreshing cocktails using an ordinary blender. They are very tasty, and most importantly useful for both children and adults. Below are a few simple recipes for such drinks..
|The banana is ripe –||1 PC.|
|Kiwi –||2 pcs.|
|Pear sweet (medium size) –||1 PC.|
|Powdered sugar –||50 g|
|Apple juice –||250 g|
|Chocolate –||10 g|
|Time for preparing: 10 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 Kcal|
How to cook:
- To begin with, the available fruit must be well washed and peeled;
- Kiwi, banana and pear should be cut into small cubes, put in a blender bowl and grind to a homogeneous mass, similar to mashed potatoes;
- Add icing sugar to the fruit puree, pour in apple juice, mix everything again in a blender (you can use a special nozzle);
- Chocolate grate on a medium grater;
- Ready to pour a cocktail into a tall glass, sprinkle it on top with chocolate chips and serve.
Recipe number 2 – Cooling cocktail, where you need very few ingredients:
|Required Products||How much to take|
|Peach is ripe, sweet||2 pcs|
|Ripe strawberries||400 gr|
|Ice (or cold water)||250 gr|
This drink will also be prepared very quickly – only about 10 minutes. The calorie content of the product per serving (250 grams) will be 48 kcal..
- Peaches and strawberries should be well washed, remove the cuttings and all doubtful places, cut into small pieces;
- Put ready-made fruits into the blender bowl, grind them to a state of mashed potatoes at the highest speed (it is best to do this for at least 5 minutes);
- Pour ice cubes into the same bowl (or just pour in very cold water), mix the mixture slightly again (at medium speed and only 10 seconds maximum);
- Ready cocktail served in a tall glass with a straw.
Tip: This cocktail can also be prepared with the addition of milk instead of ice. But in this case, and its caloric content will increase by about 1.5 times.
Recipe № 3 – Sea buckthorn cocktail, where the following ingredients are also needed:
|What is necessary||amount|
|Sea buckthorn fresh||100 gr|
|Ripe strawberries||100 gr|
|Condensed milk||100 gr|
|Natural yoghurt||400 gr|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp.|
This drink will be prepared a little longer – about 25 minutes. Calorie per serving will be equal to about 288 kcal.
What to do:
- Rinse the almonds slightly, pour them into a small container, add water and put on the fire. Water should boil;
- Then pour the hot water, rinse the almonds again in cool water, clean it and pour it into the blender container;
- Strawberries and sea buckthorn should also be washed, then added to almonds;
- Pour the fruit and seeds with yogurt, pour in vanillin, mix everything thoroughly to a uniform consistency;
- At the very end, add lemon juice, after which the cocktail is ready to eat..
Vegetable cocktail is a storehouse of vitamins, besides, it will satisfy not only those who watch their health and follow the diet, but also young children who like to try everything unusual, but often do not want to eat vegetables. Below are the three most delicious ways to prepare health drinks..
Recipe number 1 – Drink with the addition of Tabasco sauce:
|Carrot average||2 pcs|
|Fresh Tomato||2 pcs|
|Red bell pepper||1 half|
|Salt and ground pepper||Taste|
The preparation time of this drink will take about 35 minutes. One serving of this vegetable cocktail contains only 30 kcal..
- Wash carrots, peel, skip through a juicer (or grate on a very fine grater);
- Put the water on the fire, bring it to a boil, then put the cauliflower blossoms and boil them for about 3 minutes;
- Remove the cabbage from the heat, put tomatoes into the existing boiling water for 2 minutes;
- After a specified time, get the tomatoes out of the water, separate the rind from them, then cut them into slices;
- Place all the available products in the blender bowl: carrot juice, cabbage inflorescences, sliced tomatoes. All mix until smooth for 5 minutes;
- Pour into the vegetable puree sauce “Tabasco”, salt and pepper to taste, mix the mixture again;
- The resulting cocktail is poured into bowls, cut into thin strips of sweet pepper and garnish with a drink.
Recipe number 2 – Pumpkin drink. Here you will need the following products:
|What to take||How much|
|Pumpkin ripe, fresh||300 gr|
|Medium fat milk||500 gr|
|Natural honey||1 tsp.|
Such a tasty drink is prepared very quickly – only 10 minutes maximum. Calorie per serving – 72 kcal.
Preparation of pumpkin cocktail:
- Fresh pumpkin should be cleaned from the bones and thick skin, cut it into small pieces and put into the blender capacity;
- Grind pumpkin until mashed;
- Pour oatmeal into a blender, pour in milk, add honey, grind the resulting mixture again with a blender;
- Pour the drink in bowls, sprinkle it with ground cinnamon.
Tip: This vegetable cocktail is different from the others in that it has a very pleasant taste. It is worth taking note of all those who watch their weight, but do not like the specific taste of vegetable drinks..
Recipe number 3 – Drink from fresh tomatoes, which also requires the following components:
|Fresh tomato||4 things|
|Fresh greens||50 gr|
|Sour cream of average fat content||50 gr|
Such a healthy drink is prepared in just 10 minutes. Caloric value of a product in one portion – about 88 kcal.
How to make a tomato cocktail:
- Wash vegetables well;
- Each tomato must be cut into slices, chopped greens and divided into two portions;
- Put tomatoes and one portion of greens in a blender, mix everything until smooth, pour the resulting mass into a high bowl, lightly salt it, decorate it with sour cream and a second portion of chopped greens.
Cooking Green Smoothie
Green cocktail is one of the best drinks for maintaining health and beautiful figure. There are many different recipes for the preparation of this amazing drink, but they all share one thing – this is the basic component of the leaves and various medicinal plants..
Below are two main ways of making such a drink..
Recipe №1 – Green Banana Smoothie:
|The banana is ripe||2 pcs|
|Greens (absolutely any, it can be combined)||1 bundle|
|Cool water||250 gr|
Preparing a drink quickly – no more than 7-10 minutes. Calorie per serving – 46 kcal.
How to make a green cocktail in a blender:
- Rinse greens in water, tear it a little with your hands, pour it into the blender bowl;
- Pour water into a blender, grind two ingredients at maximum speed for half a minute;
- Peel bananas, smash them with your hands, attach greens to the resulting slurry, mix again in a blender until homogeneous, after which the drink is considered ready-to-eat.
Recipe number 2 – Green drink based on kiwi:
|What to take||How much|
|Mint, parsley||3-4 branches|
|Natural honey||2 tsp.|
|Fresh Kiwi||2 pcs|
The total cooking time is 10 minutes. Calorie content in 1 glass – 50 kcal approximately.
What to do to cook:
- Wash kiwi, peel, cut into slices, then grind in a blender;
- Add the rest of the products to the mass (lemon, herbs, honey, water), still mix well again and pour into a glass..
Tip: The resulting mass should be drunk immediately, because after 20 minutes a precipitate forms at the bottom of the glass, and the drink itself loses its beneficial properties..
Milk shakes were and remain the most popular fresh fruit drinks. Such a device as a blender, nowadays is in almost every home, which means that you can indulge yourself with a tasty delicacy every day. There are several simple recipes for delicious milkshakes..
Recipe number 1 – Banana-milk drink:
|What do you need||The number of ingredients|
|Milk 2.5%||200 ml|
|Ice cream||200 gr|
Preparation of this delicacy will take 15 minutes, and about 144 kcal will be contained in one serving..
How to cook:
- Peel bananas, cut them into medium rings;
- Pour milk into a blender, put in ice cream and bananas, mix everything up to a thick homogeneous mass, (at least 10 minutes).
Recipe number 2 – Strawberry Milk Cocktail:
|Natural honey||50 gr|
It takes about 15 minutes to prepare this recipe. In one portion of the drink will contain about 130 kcal..
How to make this drink:
- First, strawberries and honey are added to the blender bowl, the two ingredients are thoroughly mixed;
- Then add the milk to the resulting mass, whisk again all with a blender;
- Serve up the cocktail.
Tip: You can take strawberries, both fresh and frozen. At the same time, frozen berries do not need to be fully defrosted..
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Such a drink as a smoothie is considered dietary, because it contains all the vitamins from vegetable and fruit ingredients, besides, it nourishes the body with vigor. You can prepare it at home, for example, by the methods described below..
Recipe number 1 – Apple smoothie:
|What is necessary||how many|
|Apple (preferably green)||350 gr|
|Lemon juice||20 gr|
|Fresh basil||50 gr|
|Fresh parsley||50 gr|
|Fresh parsley curly||50 gr|
This drink will take about 20 minutes to prepare. Calories – 200 kcal per serving.
- Wash the apple, cut into slices, skip through a juicer (or whisk in a blender until a thick juice is obtained). Half of the resulting mass is poured into a separate bowl;
- Add all the greens to the blender, mix everything as it should;
- Pour the second half of apple juice to the resulting mass, mix everything again, after which the smoothie is ready to eat.
Recipe number 2 – Citrus Smoothie:
|What do you need||How much to take|
|Orange is ripe, sweet||4 things|
|Red grapefruit||1 PC|
This drink is prepared for about 15 minutes, and in one portion contains 146 kcal.
Step by step preparation:
- Rinse citruses; remove a little zest from orange and grapefruit;
- With the help of a juicer to get juice from citrus;
- Pour the juice into a blender, add the chopped banana and ice there, beat everything until homogeneous;
- Pour smoothie into a glass, sprinkle with zest on top.
Advice: it is not necessary to have a juicer for juice, because a blender can also cope with this task. Oranges and grapefruit should be peeled off from the peel and white bitter pulp, then put into a suitable bowl and beat until smooth..