A cake is a sweetness that is loved not only by children, but also by many adults. There are many recipes, among them there are those that can be classified as fast. Did you know that you can make a cake in just a few minutes using affordable and simple ingredients??
|flour (bakery, white) –||1 glass without a hill|
|granulated sugar –||6 tbsp without a slide|
|cocoa (powdered) –||0.3 cups|
|milk –||120 ml|
|eggs (fresh chicken) –||2 pcs.|
|baking powder (ready) –||1 tsp.|
|vanillin –||2 tsp.|
|vegetable oil –||0.1 l|
|chocolate paste –||200 g|
|nuts (kernels) –||150 g|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 437 Kcal|
The process of making fast and delicious cake:
- Start cooking should be in order to mix the eggs (completely, without separating the components), milk (you can warm up slightly), sugar, butter – all beat up to double the volume of the components in the container;
- Flour is added to the resulting egg sweet base in full, but it should be poured in a thin stream to adjust the thickness, mix everything thoroughly, 2-3 times;
- Further cocoa (also all the necessary volume), vanillin and loosening component;
- Oil baking mold for baking, paving parchment (baking paper);
- Move the resulting dough into a form, distribute evenly, then make a groove in the middle;
- Put the baked biscuit in the microwave, setting the timer for 4 minutes, and the power at 900W;
- Leave the finished base in the microwave off for 8-10 minutes so that it gets cold and easily removed from the mold;
- Preparation of the cream is as simple as possible – crush the nuts and mix them with chocolate paste (melted milk chocolate bar);
- The resulting composition is applied in a uniform layer on the cake (it must be pre-cut into two parts).
Serve with fresh coffee, tea, dessert or snack.
Smetannik in the pan
When the need arises to prepare sweets, many housewives think about baking a cake. Variant of this delicacy in the pan will be a great way to surprise guests or to please the children. For the cake will require the following ingredients:
- sour cream – 8 tablespoons (or 180 g) for dough and 16 tablespoons for cream (380-400 g) with a fat content of 25%;
- sugar (sand) – 6-7 tablespoons (depending on the desired sweetness) for the dough and 6 tablespoons – for cream;
- flour – 3 glasses (without a slide);
- soda – 3-5 g (1 tsp);
- vanillin -1-2g.
Cooking time in a frying pan – 20 minutes.
Calorie dishes (100 g) – 431 kcal.
How to cook the fastest and most delicious cake in a pan:
- Sour cream and sugar mix (proportions for the test);
- Add soda to them, mix again (you can not specifically extinguish);
- Add flour, mix well again (the dough should be tender, elastic);
- Divide the total amount of the resulting dough into several balls (7-9);
- Roll each of them so that the circle is equal to the diameter of the existing frying pan (the possibility of trimming is allowed with the subsequent formation of a ball from the remaining dough);
- Bake each cake in a dry (no oil) pan on a slow heat for no more than 3 minutes on each side;
- The cream is made from sour cream, sugar and with the addition of vanillin (all components are mixed and whipped a little);
- Each cake should be greased with cream.
For decoration, you can use chocolate (slices or grated), cocoa or fruit, as well as icing sugar.
Cake with yogurt is considered a product that you can eat without fear, being on a diet. This recipe will allow you to enjoy the brightness of tastes and not gain extra centimeters in volume. The following ingredients are required for cooking:
- puree from fresh (or mashed with sugar) strawberries – 200 g;
- granulated sugar to taste;
- yogurt (ideally choose strawberry) – 300 ml;
- milk -1.2 cups (minimum fat content);
- fresh lemon juice – 12 ml;
- cocoa (in powder) – 1 tbsp;
- gelatin – 36 g.
Time to make a yoghurt cake with strawberries – 25 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 190 kcal.
Step-by-step recipe for instant yogurt cake:
- Milk a little warm (make sure not to boil);
- Dissolve the gelatin in it (insist 10 minutes), cool;
- Beat: yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, strawberry puree;
- Pour the milk into the resulting mass, stir;
- Pour some liquid (20-40 ml) into a separate container (form), add cocoa to it, put in the freezer for 10 minutes;
- Then add the rest (without cocoa) to it also for 10 minutes..
Strawberries are used as decoration – fresh, frozen or from jam.
Instant curd cake “Currant in cream”
To please yourself or the whole family with a tasty and healthy cake is very easy. To prepare for this recipe you will need to purchase ingredients:
- chicken eggs – 2 pieces (or 120 g);
- flour – 4 tbsp;
- sugar – 4 tbsp;
- yogurt (without additives and dyes) – 600 ml (for interlayers);
- cottage cheese – 3-4 packs (or 600 g) (for a layer);
- sugar – 1 cup (for the layer);
- gelatin -25 g (for interlayer);
- currant (any) – 300 g (also for interlayer);
- cream – 200 ml (1 cup) 20% (for a layer).
Cooking time – 20 minutes (plus the day the cake should remain in the refrigerator).
Calories per 100 g – 245 kcal.
- Beat eggs until a thick foam appears in the container (into which you can put a spoon);
- Add sugar (4 tbsp) and beat again until it is completely dissolved in the foam;
- Sift the flour and add to the beaten with sugar eggs, mix;
- Baking paper cover baking paper, lay the foundation for the cake in a uniform layer;
- Put in warmed up to 1800 oven for 15 minutes;
- Ready the cake (biscuit) to cool;
- Wash the currants, grind them into puree, add sugar (if desired), stir;
- Cream warm up;
- First dissolve the gelatin in water and then add to the cream, stir until dissolved;
- Yogurt and cottage cheese (with sugar), beat;
- Divide the prepared gelatin into two unequal parts – more should be added to the curd, and less – to the currants;
- Put the cottage cheese on the biscuit cake (put in the fridge until freezing);
- After evenly distribute currant puree (also leave to freeze for at least 12 hours, but preferably for a day).
Serve the finished cake with hot tea.
“Refinement”: cooking recipe
For a personal or family celebration, an important event or a significant date, you can make an unusual cake called “Iskus”. Ingredients include:
- dates (preferably fresh) – 0.2 kg (1 cup);
- cocoa (in powder) – 60 g (or 3 tbsp);
- juice (any, you can with pulp) – 2 tbsp;
- walnuts (chopped kernels) – 200 g;
- muesli – 30 g (sprinkle).
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calories per 100 g – 395 kcal.
- Wash dates and get rid of pits;
- Pass them through a blender (grinder);
- Mix with chopped walnuts;
- Add to the mass of cocoa, mix (you can add a little water – 10-20 ml, if the mixture turned out too thick);
- On a food wrap lay out a uniform layer of dates with nuts;
- Muesli mixed with juice and spread on top as sprinkling.
You can give the cake a different shape that matches the date or mood..
Quick and tasty cream: options
For the preparation of this cream will need a set of ingredients in the following quantities:
- egg yolks – 70 g (or 4 pieces);
- sugar – 1 cup without a slide;
- juice and lemon peel – 1-2 pieces (to taste);
- butter – 10 tbsp (200 g).
Cooking time – 25 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 534 kcal.
- Brush off (grate) the zest;
- Mix it with sugar and egg yolks, then beat in a homogeneous mass;
- Put it on medium heat intensity, add oil (completely), and then lemon juice, mix;
- Heat and stir until thick.
Used ready-made cream for layers in baking and cakes, as well as an independent dessert.
This cream is very easy to prepare without any culinary experience. A set of ingredients is required, consisting of:
- ripe dense bananas – 160 g (1-2 pieces);
- sour cream – 250 ml;
- powdered sugar – 3 tbsp;
- lemon juice – 1 tsp.
Cooking time – 7-10 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 186 kcal.
- Peel bananas, and then skip through a blender or just mash with a spoon / fork;
- Slightly cool the sour cream and add it to the banana puree, mix;
- Add icing sugar and mix again;
- Add lemon juice to the cream and mix all the ingredients again (you can mix a little).
The cream is fully prepared to be added to various desserts and pastries..
To prepare this version of the cream will need:
- milk – 200 ml;
- semolina – 3 tbsp (full);
- butter – 100 g;
- granulated sugar – 1 cup;
- Vanillin – 1 g (optional).
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 g – 332 kcal.
- Pour the milk into a separate container and boil;
- Add the semolina (thin stream) and boil quickly (1 minute), constantly stirring the mixture;
- Leave to infuse (remove for this from heating);
- Melt the butter a little, add sugar (and, if desired, vanillin), beat;
- Then beat the semolina (separately);
- Connect semolina and oil, mix.
Ready cream is used not only for cakes, but also for baked puddings.
To cut the biscuit, you can use not only a knife, but also a thread or a solid fishing line. If there is a need to remove the finished cake from the mold, then to facilitate the process, it should be put on a towel soaked in cold water for a few minutes. In order to reduce the likelihood of burning of the cake in the oven, it is recommended to place a container or another baking tray with salt under the pan.
Thus, delicious and fast cakes are varied in ingredients and cooking methods. Creams for them can also be made independently using affordable and affordable products..