For those who cannot imagine their life without a flour addition to tea, fasting time may seem like a real test. But, it is only for those who do not know that in the post you can indulge yourself with various tasty pastries: pies, cookies, buns and other things..
What kind of fast food would be appropriate during the post? And what are their differences from the usual baking??
What is the difference between lean and regular baking?
The difference between lean and ordinary baking is that the ingredients of animal origin, that is, milk, eggs and butter, are not used in any form for preparing the first one. These components are replaceable, and with their counterparts, baking is no worse than the usual baking..
What is used as a substitute for animal products??
Culinary analogue of eggs is flax seed powder. To replace 1 egg you need 1 tbsp. l powder and pour over 3 tablespoons of water. All this is whipped with a whisk, resulting in a mass that resembles egg white in consistency..
Another option for egg replacement is a banana. 1 whipped fruit equals 1 egg.
Milk is also necessary for baking. But in the post this product is banned. The way out is simple – replace the milk with its soy or coconut counterpart..
Butter or margarine is replaced by vegetable oil..
Such a product substitution will affect the taste of baking, but it will not spoil it at all. And for lovers of familiar buns, lean pastries will become a kind of variety in the usual menu..
Lean dough is an ideal option for adherents of proper nutrition, since there are few calories in it than usual, and therefore there is at least no damage to the figure..
Many argue that “useful – does not mean tasty.” But, it is not. It is useful – it can be tasty, the main thing is to choose the right recipes..
|cold water, almost ice –||150 ml|
|sunflower oil –||150 ml|
|flour –||600 g|
|salt –||0.5 tsp.|
|cabbage head –||1 forks|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|onion head –||1 PC.|
|tomato paste –||2 tbsp. l.|
|drinking water –||100 ml|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 190 Kcal|
- Mix oil, water and salt. Beat until you see white foam formation;
- In the prepared sifted flour pour the oil-water mixture. Knead the dough;
- Cover the cooked dough with a lid and set it to “rest” for 20 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the filling for the pies;
- Cabbage, carrots and onions finely chopped and fried on a plate for 10 minutes. Then add water to the pan, cover and stew for 15 minutes;
- When the dough and the filling will be prepared, set the oven to 180 ° C;
- Now go on to making cakes using the well-known technology: put the stuffing on the rolled dough circle and seal the edges of the dough. The resulting pies put baked for 30 minutes.
A great option for a lean snack will be rye snacks, which are quickly prepared..
For their preparation you need:
- water – 60 ml;
- rye flour – 50 g;
- wheat flour – 100 g;
- Flaxseeds – 2 tablespoons l .;
- wheat bran – 2 tbsp .;
- sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons l .;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- dried marjoram – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Bulgarian pepper – 50 g.
On cooking will take 20 minutes, no more.
Calories per 100 g – 95 kcal.
Rye snacks are prepared as follows:
- So, first mix the two kinds of sifted flour in a bowl, bran;
- In the dry mixture, pour in marjoram, flaxseeds and salt. Stir. If there is a desire or other taste preferences, then add your favorite seasonings that complement the taste of snacks;
- Stir until the mixture is homogeneous;
- Now pour in the oil and water. Stir again;
- Pepper cut into small pieces and send to the total weight. Stir and then knead the dough;
- Mix the kneaded dough for 15 minutes;
- After a while, roll the resulting dough into a thin layer, and then cut it into long strips with a width of 2-3 cm;
- Cover parchment paper on a baking sheet and place raw snacks on it. Send them to bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes;
- After 15 minutes, snacks are ready to eat..
Fast pastry in a hurry: recipes
Lent goes, and you wanted something tasty for tea? And something that is preparing quickly? There is a solution: just use the recipes baking in a hurry. And fast and tasty!
List of ingredients:
- flour – 500 g;
- sugar – 300 g;
- drinking water – 400 ml;
- vegetable oil – 200 ml;
- cocoa powder – 100 g;
- vanilla extract – 20 ml;
- apple cider vinegar – 20 ml;
- baking powder – 5 g;
- salt – to taste.
A lean cupcake is cooked in 30 minutes.
100 g of product contains 216 kcal.
- Pour flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and sugar into a deep bowl. Mix everything;
- Now, for convenience, make a well in the middle of the dry mixture and slowly pour in the following ingredients: vanilla extract, vinegar, oil and water;
- Next, knead the lean dough until the lumps disappear and the dough becomes homogeneous and elastic;
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C;
- Put parchment paper in the form selected for baking. Fill the form with dough and send the future cupcake baked for 20 minutes. Check baking readiness with toothpicks and, if necessary, extend the baking process..
The finished cupcake is removed from the mold, the surface is sprinkled with powdered sugar. The cooled cake is cut into pieces and served to the table.
Lean Pumpkin Cookies
It is necessary to prepare the following components:
- pumpkin – 200 g;
- flour – 200 g;
- flakes of hercules – 60 g;
- sugar – 80 g;
- sunflower oil – 120 ml;
- salt – to taste;
- Slaked Soda – 5 g.
Baking takes 15 minutes
100 g contains 197 kcal.
How cookies are made:
- The first thing that is better to start cooking cookies is to boil the pumpkin and then grind it to a puree state;
- After, pumpkin puree set aside and begin to prepare oatmeal. The actions with them will be the following: fry them in a pan without oil for only 3-4 minutes, and then grind in a blender;
- Now, in the pumpkin puree, add the required amount of sugar and butter, mix everything thoroughly until smooth;
- To the pumpkin puree, add hydrated soda and salt, also mix;
- Combine puree, flour and flakes, mix;
- While the oven warms up to 180⁰, put a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet, and put cookies on it, the shape of which should be given at your discretion;
- Now send a baking tray with cookies to the oven shelf, time 15 minutes (this is quite enough for it to be completely baked);
- Take out the ready lean cookies, let it cool a little.
Simple recipes for multicooker
For those who like to cook with the help of a multicooker, we offer a couple of lean baking recipes, which will be a kitchen assistant. Moreover, your time will be saved, and tea drinking will be very tasty, though lean.
Banana tea cake
Baking will require:
- bananas – 2 pcs. medium sized;
- flour – 200 g;
- walnuts – 120 g;
- sugar – 100 g;
- lemon – half;
- carbonated mineral water – 150 ml;
- soda – 10g;
- vegetable oil – 70 ml;
- salt – on the tip of a knife.
The slow cooker will cook lean pastries in 60 minutes.
A 100 g serving of cake contains 220 kcal.
And now the baking process itself:
- Turn bananas into fruit mass, kneading them with a fork or blender;
- To banana mass send oil, mineral water, sugar and salt;
- Stir the entire mixture to make it homogeneous. After that add lemon juice, soda and walnuts, which you first turn into nut chips;
- Now sift the flour and pour it to the total mixture. Perhaps it may need more than specified. Add flour until the dough resembles medium fat sour cream in consistency;
- Now spread a cup of the multi-cooked cup with vegetable oil and fill it with cooked dough;
- Set the mode “Baking” and wait for the cake. Once it is ready, lay it on a plate, let it cool for a while. Cut the cooled banana cake and enjoy delicious pastries in the post.
Chocolate cake in brine
Another version of the recipe for multicooker. Reserve in advance the following products:
- cucumber or tomato pickle – 250 g;
- flour – 400 g;
- sugar – 200 g;
- sunflower oil – 80 g;
- baking powder for dough – 20 g;
- vanillin – 20 g;
- cocoa – 80 g;
- salt – to taste;
- nuts, raisins or candied fruit – optional.
1 hour – so much cooking time.
Calorie portions will be 255 kcal.
How to make brine pie:
- You will need dough for the cake, but it is not difficult to prepare: mix the pickle, sugar, vanillin and butter in a bowl. Stir;
- Now, take the sifted flour and add to the pickle;
- After straighten to the total mass of baking powder and cocoa. Mix all until complete dissolution of the bulk components. Add nuts or other additives if you like;
- Lubricate the capacity of the multicooker with oil and fill it with dough;
- Set the baking function and rest for an hour while the multi-cooker “cooks”;
- Take the cake out of the bowl and serve it with tea.
In order to make a baked pastry tender, do not overdo it with kneading the dough, otherwise it will become “rough” and tough. Lean dough, before going to bake, needs to “rest” at room temperature for 20 minutes.