Baked pork is not news, but if you add oranges to it, they will make a real holiday out of any dish..
|pork carbonade –||1 kg|
|refined vegetable asla –||35 ml|
|fine sugar –||15 g|
|garlic –||3 slices|
|tomato ketchup –||50 g|
|red wine vinegar –||45 ml|
|oranges –||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 65 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 274 Kcal|
Love the juicy chops, cook them in an orange marinade. Citrus juice is great with red wine vinegar.
- Cut a piece of meat into slices, the thickness of each is not more than 2 cm. Wrap the pieces in a film, repel.
- Prepare the marinade: squeeze the juice out of the orange, combine it with vegetable oil and sugar. Mix well, put the marinade in a plastic bag, send the meat and orange sliced into slices, tie and put on the shelf of the refrigerator. Marinate meat 4 hours.
- Pour orange juice into the ladle, add chopped garlic, wine vinegar and ketchup. Put the sauce on the fire, after boiling to simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Remove well-marinated meat from the fridge and leave it on the table so that the pork can reach room temperature. Then dry each piece with a paper towel..
- Make small cuts on the upper fat layer, process chops with refined oil plentifully.
- Preheat a grill pan, fry chops until crisp on both sides of high heat, 15 seconds for each side. Reduce the temperature and cook for 6 minutes, frying each side until cooked..
Baked Pork with Oranges
The main role in this dish is marinade, it helps the meat to become juicier and softer. It is important to water the meat every 15 minutes with the resulting juice, and at the end of cooking, turn on the grill function so that the pork in oranges is covered with a beautiful golden crust.
- 0.6 kg of pork;
- 2 oranges;
- 1 fennel.
For the marinade:
- 1 half lemon;
- 4 sprigs of thyme;
- 100 ml of anisette;
- 35 ml of olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. spoon mustard with grains;
- 8 g brown sugar;
- 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper;
- 2 pinches of salt.
Time: 70 min.
Caloric content: 287 kcal.
- Preheat oven to 195ºC. Cut the flesh into small pieces and put in a suitable oven shape..
- Fennel shred along, get eight slices, put them on the meat. The tails of fennel can not be cut. Oranges along with the peel nashinkovat thick circles. Squeeze juice from half a lemon.
- Prepare marinade for pork: mix mustard with lemon juice, season with salt, pepper, add thyme, butter, brown sugar, mix. Pour in 100 g of vodka, mix well again.
- Pour marinade over meat with fennel, spread oranges on top, pickle 15 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 50 minutes, pour the meat out of the mold every 15 minutes..
- In the oven, turn on the grill function and leave the meat for another 10 minutes.
Meat with oranges in cheese in the oven
Pork baked with cheese is a real culinary classic that never bothers you. But we suggest to try a new version of this dish. The ingredients in it seem to be the same – meat, cheese, spices, but the pork will be softer. And we will not turn the cheese into a ruddy crust, let all the meat pieces be soaked with it.
- 150 grams of grated cream cheese;
- 0.7 kg of pork;
- 1 large orange;
- 1 lemon;
- 10 olives with pits;
- 4 sprigs of basil;
- 45 ml of olive oil;
- season with spices to taste.
Cooking takes 1 hour and 15 minutes.
One portion contains 293 kcal.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees, cut the meat into slices, put on a baking sheet. Crush olives with a knife. Basil finely chopped.
- Peel zest from lemon and orange, grate on a fine grater, squeeze juice from lemon.
- Add olives, basil, fruit zest, grated cheese to the meat, pour olive oil and lemon juice, season. Mix well, put the circles of oranges on top, leave for half an hour.
- Send the dish to the preheated oven for 60 minutes, while cooking, pour the meat with juice from the pan.
Note to the hostess: do not worry if the slices of oranges will burn slightly, a beautiful caramel crust on citrus fruits will make the taste of the dish even brighter.
Aromatic dish in the pan
In one dish assembled a gorgeous bouquet of flavors: fresh basil, fragrant rosemary and sweet oranges, the eaters at the table just will not be bored.
- 120 g of processed cheese;
- 0.4 kg of pork;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 45 ml of vegetable oil, odorless;
- 100 grams of white dry wine;
- season with pepper;
- a few sprigs of rosemary;
- 15 g of salt;
- to taste basil;
- 15 g of tomato;
- 0.3 kg of champignons;
- 1 orange.
Cooking time: 1 hour. Calorie portions: 299 kcal.
- It will take pork neck, which must be cut into small cubes. Pour the vegetable oil on a heated pan and fry the pork until golden brown.
- Knead the garlic cloves with a knife and lay out to the meat. To taste you can add a little rosemary and basil. These herbs will give pork flavor..
- While the meat is fried, boil the mushrooms, five minutes is enough. Oranges, without removing the peel, cut into thick circles.
- When the pork is fried, add tomato, mushrooms and 100 g of wine. Three minutes later, when the alcohol evaporates, you can add melted cheese, melt it. After that, season and place the orange slices on the meat, stew for another 15 minutes. When serving, you can decorate with greens.
Housekeeping note: if the sauce has evaporated while cooking, you can pour some wine.
Watching this video, you will learn another recipe for cooking pork with oranges in a pan:
Recipe for multicooker
In natural orange juice there is an acid that is needed for meat. Place the pork in the multicooker bowl, place the oranges, zest and grapes on top. Under the lid of the device, the resulting juice will not evaporate, but will soak the pork, giving the taste.
- 0.6 kg of pork pulp;
- 20 g of oil “Peasant”;
- 2 medium oranges;
- 1 bunch of green grapes;
- salt to taste;
- pepper (optional).
It will take 45 minutes to cook.
One portion: 286 kcal.
- Pork pulp, cut into slices, sprinkle with pepper, salt, put in a bowl of multivarki, pre-greased with butter. In the “Frying” mode, browse the meat pieces.
- Cut the zest from the oranges, chop it into strips and boil it with boiling water. Cut the fruit itself into slices, remove the seeds.
- Put grapes and orange slices on the meat, sprinkle with peel, close the lid of the multicooker.
- Cook in the mode of “stewing”, choosing the necessary time for cooking pork.
- Serve the meat, shifted to the dish.
Hostess note: according to the recipe in the dish are added oranges, which are cut without peel.
For the holiday table, you can cook pork, baked under a fur coat.
Pork can be cooked quickly! Here you will find recipes for the microwave..
Count the calories? Steam pork with these recipes..
Pork kebab with oranges
Oranges we do not just add to the pork, but we coat them with butter and fry them along with the meat on skewers. So they are caramelized, then they can be put next to the kebabs as decoration.
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 2 ordinary bulbs;
- 2 medium oranges;
- 30 ml of oil;
- to taste salt, freshly ground pepper.
On cooking will take 55 minutes. In one portion: 299 kcal.
- Rinse the pork (pulp from the back foot), cut into pieces, put in a saucepan, season with spices. Add finely chopped onion, 1 tablespoon of orange juice, mix. Cover the pan with a lid, put in the fridge for two hours, so that the pork is marinated.
- Before cooking, pickle slices of pork to put on a skew, alternating with orange rings.
- Fry meat over hot coals, and the flame should not be. It will take about 20 minutes to cook, turn the skewer (skewer) in the process so that the pork is roasted.
- Remove the cooked skewers from the skewer (skewers), put on a dish, pour on butter, spread citrus around.
Hostess for a note: cut the oranges into large slices, grease with oil before serving, skim coarse cucumbers, tomatoes, and sprinkle with chopped green onions to the pork shish kebab.
On the video – delicious pork kebab with orange
The acid of oranges not only helps to soften the meat, but also interrupts the specific smell of pork. A side dish of fennel goes well with citrus fruits. Oranges in the recipe can be replaced by large tangerines – it will be no worse, and even more interesting. Tasty pork is obtained when adding more spices and spices when cooking. For example, onions and garlic, which are natural flavor enhancers..