And without the oven, you can make incredibly delicious cakes. They are bright, neat, fairly simple and even useful. Of course, cottage cheese is a wonderful dairy product that turns any dessert into a healthy delicacy..
|honey –||70 g|
|sour cream –||300 ml|
|water –||220 ml|
|cottage cheese –||480 g|
|gelatin –||30 g|
|blueberries or blackberries –||170g|
|Time for preparing: 150 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 119 Kcal|
Recipe for cottage cheese cake with gelatin without baking in steps:
- Pour the sour cream into the bowl of the blender. Put the cottage cheese here. Kill both products in a homogeneous mass immersion blender;
- Then add honey and smash the mass again. Honey can be substituted with sugar if desired;
- Pour all the gelatin into a pan and pour it with a glass of water. It should be at room temperature. Leave for ten minutes;
- At this time, blueberries should be cleaned from litter, rinsed under a thin stream of water, let it drain;
- Put the pan with gelatin on a small fire. Content needs stirring. As soon as the grains are dissolved, the pan must be removed. It takes no more than five minutes;
- Pour gelatin into curd-cream mass in a thin stream, stir, then beat with the same blender;
- In the capacity of the cake on the bottom lay out the blueberries, distribute it as evenly as possible. It is better to give preference to silicone;
- Pour the cottage cheese mixture on top;
- Put in the fridge for at least two hours. Then you can decorate with blueberries on top or mint leaves, and remove the silicone form.
Cheesecake with Gelatin and Fruit Cookies
- 220 g of sugar;
- 270 g galetny cookies;
- 850 g canned pineapples;
- 420 ml sour cream;
- 35 g of gelatin;
- 1 pack of butter;
- 2 g of vanillin;
- 540 g fat cottage cheese.
Time – 7 hours.
Caloric content – 230 kcal / 100 g.
- Pour all gelatin into a glass and fill it with water. Set aside so that it swells;
- Crumble the biscuits with the hands, as finely as possible. It is not necessary to grind into powder;
- Oil, about 200 g, should be rubbed straight to the liver. Add half of all the sugar and add vanillin here. To mix everything. It is easiest to use the crush for mashed potatoes, so the cookies are additionally crushed;
- Take a split form. If it is not, you can take the glass, but in it the layers should be laid in the reverse order, starting with the jelly, then turn it over;
- First, put a sheet of parchment on the bottom of the form, and then install the side part with it;
- Put the cake inside the biscuit, it needs to be compacted and smoothed;
- The remaining sugar is mixed in a separate bowl with sour cream and cottage cheese. You can add a little vanilla again;
- Next, blender, this curd mass should be smashed into a homogeneous liquid cream;
- All pineapples cut into small pieces. Leave a third of this part in the syrup, pull the remaining pieces into a bowl of curd cream, mix them in there;
- Combine half of pineapple syrup with gelatinous mass and put on fire. Then slowly heat it up so that the particles dissolve completely. Do not let it boil, but remove the foam;
- Pour most of the syrup into the curd mass, stir;
- After that, the resulting cheese soufflé pour into the cake in the form;
- Send the form for an hour in the fridge;
- After an hour, pour the remaining gelatinous mass into the syrup with pineapple pieces, stir it;
- After that, pour this liquid on top of the cooled cake and put it in the refrigerator for at least six hours. Better at night. Then you can eat.
Cottage cheese cake with gelatin and marshmallow
- 380 g of biscuits;
- 260 ml of cream;
- 1 pack of vanilla pudding;
- 10 g of gelatin;
- 220 g of cottage cheese;
- 220 ml of milk:
- 170 g marshmallow.
Time – 13 hours.
Calories – 226 kcal / 100 g.
- Soak the gelatin according to the instructions. You can do this in lemon juice, to later emphasize the tenderness and sweetness of the cream;
- Pour milk into the blender bowl, then add pudding, cottage cheese and cream. The classic vanilla pudding of the Dr.Oetker brand is usually used, but you can also take another;
- All of these ingredients are mixed together, and then pour the gelatinous mass here and mix again;
- Cookies first moisten in milk, quite a bit, and put on the bottom of the form. This will be the cake, so you need to lay out tightly;
- Then pour a third of the whole cream on top of the cookie;
- Next, put the marshmallow tightly on top, it should be another layer in the cake;
- And after that in the form pour the remaining large mass of cream;
- Put in the fridge overnight and then decorate as desired. For example, a few more marshmallows.
Recipe without baking chocolate-cottage cheese cake
- 120 ml of milk;
- 380 g sour cream;
- 460 g of cottage cheese;
- 20 g of gelatin;
- 3 g of vanilla;
- 30 g cocoa.
Time – 6 hours.
Caloric content – 141 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- Heat the milk a little and pour gelatin over it. Leave for about twenty minutes;
- To grind cottage cheese with sugar, and then mix in this sour cream with vanilla;
- Then pour gelatin with milk in a thin stream into this mixture and stir constantly;
- Divide the mass into two parts. Only in one of them mix cocoa to get the chocolate part;
- Take the form and in parts into it pour in different masses in turn. The more often the mixture is changed, the more colorful layers will be;
- Send to the refrigerator for five hours to harden, then you can serve and further decorate.
Cake recipe with gelatin and curd yogurt
- 300 g of sweet crackers;
- 5 g of gelatin;
- 240 grams of cottage cheese;
- 120 ml of yogurt;
- 60 g of powdered sugar;
- 70 g of dried fruit mix;
- 90 g butter.
Time – 2 hours.
Caloric content – 311 kcal / 100 g.
- In one bowl, mix the curd with yogurt and powdered sugar, add gelatin and leave for ten minutes;
- After that, in parts to introduce a soft oil, constantly stir, and then add a mix of dried fruit. It can be prunes, raisins, dried apricots. They are desirable to pre-fill with water for a few minutes so that they soften and then cut;
- The form for the cake should be covered with cling film. Next, put some of the crackers in a dense layer. If they are too hard, they can be poured with any juice;
- Next, put a portion of the curd mass, distribute it evenly;
- Then again lay out a layer or two cracker and top cream. Alternate until the ingredients run out. The smaller the shape, the more layers;
- Put in the fridge for an hour and a half. Next, remove from the mold using cling film, turn it over to a large dish and remove the film. Decorate at will.
Curd sour cream without baking
- 270 g of jubilee cookies;
- 110 g of oil;
- 160 g of cottage cheese;
- 10 g of gelatin;
- 1 lemon;
- 120 grams of sugar;
- 1 mint stem;
- 470 g sour cream;
- 10 g vanilla sugar.
Time – 3 h 30 min.
Caloric content – 247 kcal / 100 g.
Algorithm of actions:
- In a combine, chop the cookies into crumbs. If it is not, you can skip through a meat grinder. It should turn out rather fine homogeneous mass. In extreme cases, you can grind a rolling pin;
- Mix soft butter with cookies. Get sticky mass;
- This mass needs to be laid out as evenly as possible at the bottom of the cake mold, laid out in advance by baking paper. Tightly tamp hands;
- Send the form to the fridge while the rest of the cake is done;
- Gelatin Pour half a glass of water. After ten minutes, put on the fire and heat to 50 degrees, do not boil. Actively interfere with the particles to dissolve. And then cool;
- Pass the cottage cheese through a sieve, so that there is a uniform smooth consistency, mix in sugar, sour cream and vanilla sugar;
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon. You can use one lime instead of lemon;
- Mix this juice in the curd;
- Beat the whole mixture to dissolve the sugar. Then slowly pour the gelatin, without turning off the mixer;
- Next, pour the whole mixture over the frozen cookies, distribute it back to the refrigerator for two hours;
- Remove from the form and decorate with lemon slices and mint stem.
Jelly cake with strawberries and cottage cheese
- 320 g of cottage cheese;
- 360 g vanilla crackers;
- 15 g of gelatin;
- 180 ml of sour cream;
- 70 g sugar;
- 170 g strawberries;
- 70 ml of water;
- 120 g of oil;
- 5 g vanilla sugar;
- 1 pack of strawberry jelly.
Time – 5 hours.
Calories – 226 kcal / 100 g.
Algorithm of actions:
- First, according to the instructions, pour gelatin with water. After a couple of minutes, you need to heat it up a little in the microwave or on the stove and cool it;
- Mince rusks, and then mix them by hand with soft butter. If the oil is quite hard, for example, it was not pulled out of the refrigerator beforehand, you can simply grate it. Small parts of the product will quickly connect with the breadcrumbs;
- This mass must be tamped to the bottom of the mold and put into the refrigerator. If the crackers are unsweetened, you can mix a little icing sugar. It is powdered, as the sugar does not dissolve and it will be unpleasant to crunch later;
- In a blender, mix cottage cheese, sour cream, and sugar. And then add the gelatin and smash everything again;
- Take half a strawberry, wash it and, if it is very large, cut it into slices. Stir in the curd mass, and then pour all over the chilled croutons. Send for two hours in the fridge;
- After that, take the strawberry jelly and dissolve it in 300 ml of water. If more is indicated on the package, it is still necessary to dissolve in this quantity;
- Wait until the jelly has cooled. Cut the rest of the strawberries into thin, uniform slices, as carefully as possible;
- Beautifully put slices on top of the curd layer, which has already managed to harden. You can just in a circle, and you can in the form of flowers or stars;
- Next, pour the top of the gelatinous strawberry mass. Berries may pop up a little, but that’s okay. They will quickly harden;
- Put in the fridge for another two hours, preferably three. Pull out of mold and serve.
Cottage cheese, like other dairy products, you can take any fat. They will all be still the same. But if you take low-fat foods, you can reduce the calorie content of the entire dessert..
You can decorate cakes not only mint. You can take and break large pieces of chocolate with nuts, and even better – make a salted caramel mass with hazelnuts. To do this, you can simply fry hazelnuts with sugar and a pinch of salt. When the mass hardens, it must be cut with a knife into arbitrary pieces – and can be decorated.