Apple is a versatile fruit and just a godsend for creating various confectionery products. It is a natural ingredient for desserts and perfectly complements baking with a bright taste..
This fruit is known for its main components: pectin, iron, vitamins of groups B and C, organic acid, fiber, and in iodine composition many times bypasses other fruits..
This article presents recipes with photos of delicious pastries with apples, which, undoubtedly, will be able to occupy an honorable place in your culinary piggy bank..
|Cane sugar –||50 g|
|Powder –||25 – 30 g|
|Kefir any fat content –||400 ml|
|Oat flour –||80g|
|Whole Grain Flour –||200 g|
|Soda –||15 g|
|Vanillin –||½ pack.|
|Cinnamon –||½ tsp.|
|Dried apricots –||40 g|
|An Apple –||4 things.|
|Raisins –||40 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 256 Kcal|
Apple-flavored muffins are a great dessert available in any season. The highlight of the cake is that it is healthy, rich in fiber and vitamins..
This baking with apples will be even better if you pay attention to some tips. Adding carrots or pumpkins will give the pie even more useful properties..
If there is no kefir or it is sour, then you can apply sour cream diluted with milk or natural yogurt..
- Rinse dried fruits well and soak in water;
- In a deep bowl pour the flour, sugar, soda, vanilla, cinnamon and mix thoroughly;
- Kefir pour in the dry ingredients and beat a lot until smooth;
- Dried apricots, raisins and sliced apples add to the dough and mix well;
- Grease a baking sheet and pour a thick dough;
- Bake 45 – 50 minutes. Baking temperature 180 degrees;
- Cold cake powder.
Apple and Nut Cookies with Dates
Another great recipe for baking apples is delicious cookies with the addition of dried fruits and nuts for tea drinking in the company of friends. Cookies with honey, flakes and nuts can rightly be called a real autumn delicacy..
Ingredients (20 servings):
- Flour – 150 g;
- Oatmeal – 1 cup;
- Apples of different varieties of medium size – 3 pieces;
- Dates – 200 g;
- Brown sugar – 100 – 120 g;
- Baking dough – 6 g;
- Walnut kernels – 200 – 250 g;
- Oil – 5 tbsp. L .;
- Honey – 4 tbsp. L .;
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calorie dishes: 196 kcal / 1 portion.
Tip: it is better to give the dough with sugar a little time to stand to completely dissolve the crystals or to replace sugar with powder..
- Prepare the fruit: cut apple pulp into small cubes; chop dates and remove pits;
- In a metal, large capacity melted butter, brown sugar and honey. Stir until completely dissolved, then add chopped dates and caramelize over moderate heat for 3 to 4 minutes;
- Add flour, flakes, baking powder and lemon juice to the butter and dates, add apples. Soak the mixture on low heat for a few more minutes, continuously interfering;
- Rectangle or square to lay out baking paper and set the temperature to 190 degrees;
- Put the dough on a baking sheet and spread out rows of pieces of nuts;
- Bake cookies for 30 minutes, then reduce to 160 degrees and hold another 15 minutes;
- Cut the pastry from the apples into squares so that there is a nut on each square.
Quick bake with apples: recipes
Apples are a popular ingredient for baking muffins in a hurry. There are many Blitz recipes for creating delicious pastries in minimal time..
These reliable recipes will not let you down, and a treat for unexpected guests will appear on the table so quickly that no one will notice where it came from.
Cheese and Apple Pie
Preparing the ingredients for this apple pie takes a few minutes, but its taste will make the proposed recipe one of the favorite..
Ingredients (6 servings):
- Butter – 75 g;
- Sugar – 100 g;
- Cottage cheese – 130 g;
- Eggs – 2 pieces;
- Flour – 1 cup;
- Brown sugar – 50 – 60 g;
- Baking powder – 1/3 up .;
- Apples – 500 g.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calorie dishes: 372.2 kcal / 1 portion.
By the way, for the airiness of the dough, it is better to grind the cottage cheese separately in a blender with the addition of granular cottage cheese. And in order to avoid burning one edge of the cake should be put on a baking sheet of oiled paper.
- Preheated cream whip with sugar;
- Combine cottage cheese with eggs and beat with a mixer;
- In the resulting mixture add flour and baking powder. Beat with a mixer until a viscous mass is obtained;
- Fruits cut into thin plates;
- The baking mold of medium volume should be greased with oil and evenly filled with dough, put the slices into spirals and sprinkle with sugar;
- Bake 40 – 45 minutes at 170 – 180 degrees.
Instant and simple recipe for quick pastry with apples – portioned cupcakes for a working snack or picnic.
Ingredients (12 servings):
- Milk – 250 g;
- Egg – 2 pieces;
- Vegetable oil – 80 g;
- Light raisins – ¾ cup;
- Apples – 350 g;
- Sugar – 100 g;
- Baking Powder – ½ pack .;
- Oatmeal – 1 cup;
- Flour – 150 g.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Calorie dishes: 257 kcal / 1 portion.
- Together with apples, cupcakes can also be dried apricots, nuts or dried berries;
- Raisins, like other dried fruits for baking, should be poured with flour, so they are evenly distributed throughout the dough;
- Kneading the dough for baking muffins with apples should be as fast as possible to maintain the frothy structure, and to make the dough loose, instead of ¼ flour, it can be mixed with starch, moreover, this method will keep the product fresh for a longer time..
- Soak the raisins in warm water. Peeled, coreless apples grate;
- In a deep container, mix milk with vegetable oil and eggs;
- Mix flour, cereal, sugar and baking powder in a separate bowl and gradually add to the kneaded mixture in milk. Put it all together very well;
- Raisins and apples add to the dough and mix again;
- Put dough into portions;
- Bake muffins for 35 minutes. Optimum temperature – 170 degrees.
Original pastry puff pastry with apples
Airy, light puff pastry in combination with a delicate apple filling creates an excellent combination of taste and unusual structure..
Recipes for baking apples based on this dough will delight both beginners and experienced chefs..
By the way, you can add some recipes to your imagination..
The main thing – do it carefully.
Let’s get started!
Roses from puff yeastless dough
Exquisite and easy-to-prepare apple roses will be the original decoration of any table..
Ingredients (12 servings):
- Durum apples – 400 g;
- Chilled dough puff – 400 g;
- Yolk – 1;
- Lemon juice – 30 ml;
- Cinnamon – 8 – 10 g;
- Powder or crystalline sugar – 25 – 30 g.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Calorie dishes: 112.4 kcal / 1 portion.
For the production of such pastries with apples, fruits should be chosen from varieties of harder ones, such as: Gloucester, Braeburn or Fuji, this will allow to cut them into thinner plates..
Before you put the form in a preheated oven, raw roses should be kept in the fridge for some time to cool the dough..
- Cut the dough into strips 3 cm wide and easily roll to size: about 6 cm wide and 30 cm long (approximately double the original size);
- Washed and coreless apples cut into thin layers and drizzle with plenty of juice. Slices should be of minimum thickness;
- Place the apple slices on top of the dough along the entire length of the strip, keeping a small distance between the pieces. The apples will protrude a little beyond the strip;
- Foam the yolk and lubricate the free part of the strip. Then gently cover it with apples;
- Then, starting from one edge, carefully fold the strip into a roll, firmly fix it in the free edge;
- Roses lay out on the greased form;
- “Petals” of roses smear with yolk residues and lightly sprinkled with cinnamon;
- “Flowers” bake for 20–30 minutes at 150 degrees;
- Ready-made apple roses to cool and sprinkle with powdered or sugar.
Openwork tartlets stuffed with applesauce
Incredibly beautiful puff pastry dessert. Tartlets with apple filling will add variety to the usual, everyday pies and show a new version of baking with apples. A scoop of ice cream and almond flakes will be an amazing addition to the delicacy..
Ingredients (3 servings):
- Cane sugar – 150 g;
- Rum or Calvados – 20 ml;
- Puff pastry – 400 g;
- Juice halves of large lemon;
- Apples soft varieties – 600 g;
- Water – 60 ml.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calorie dishes: 630 kcal / 1 portion.
Cooking wonderful puff pastry with apples in the form of tartlets:
- Wash 2/3 apples, remove the stalk, chop or grate. The remaining apples are peeled and cut into very thin layers, roll in lemon juice and set aside;
- Pieces of apples put in a saucepan, add juice, water and 40 g of sugar, put the heat on a small fire. While stirring, bring to a state of slurry and drain excess juice;
- Give the dough a thickness of 4 – 5 mm and cut 3 circles (diameter 8 – 10 cm) with the help of a saucer;
- Make small longitudinal slits along the surface of the circles at a distance of 0.5 – 10 mm;
- From baking paper to form small, dense balls and put circles on them. This is necessary for the formation of the upper part of the tartlets – domes;
- Bake billet 7 – 10 minutes, after a little cool. It is important that they do not turn red, but only take the form of hemispheres;
- From the rest of the dough, make 3 more circles for the basics;
- On each base, gently lay out an apple sauce with a spoon, place slices on top, drag with sugar and sprinkle with rum;
- Lay out the bases with the filling on the parchment-shaped form. Bake at 180 – 200 degrees, no longer than 15 minutes;
- While baking the domes, caramel should be prepared for watering – melt the sugar in the pan to an amber color;
- Apply apple sauce to the net and cover with caramel..
- Apple baking is relatively simple and quick to prepare;
- For confectionery masterpieces used apples of different varieties and taste. Very sweet types (Medunitsa, Konfetnoye, Arkad yellow and Antonovka dessert), at the expense of sugar content of 10 – 12% allow reducing the amount of sugar in the composition of the dish;
- Fruits do not require long-term heat treatment, which substantially shortens the cooking time;
- They are successfully combined with various additives: nuts, seeds, fresh and dried fruits, berries and even vegetables;
- The fruits of all varieties, as the basis for baking with apples, are very versatile and compatible with all types of dough.
Have a nice tea party!