Vegetable stew – a tasty, simple and healthy dish that can be safely prepared for a family dinner or lunch.
After all, no matter how attractive and refined foreign and artful dishes are, the Russian people sometimes want simple homemade food..
In addition, vegetable stew is prepared only from natural products, it contains many vitamins and nutrients for the body.
Below are 2 of the most delicious recipes for cooking vegetable stew in a slow cooker.
|tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|potato –||7 pieces.|
|ordinary cabbage –||1/4 part|
|fresh peeled or canned –||1 cup|
|garlic –||5 teeth|
|bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|paprika –||1 tbsp. l.|
|courgettes –||2 pcs.|
|water –||200 ml|
|vegetable oil –||40 ml|
|fresh herbs (dill, parsley, green onions) –||taste|
|Bay leaf –||1 PC.|
|thyme –||1 sprig|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 75 Kcal|
Stages of cooking:
- Wash and peel the potato tubers. Cut the vegetable into small pieces, then place them in the multicooker bowl.
- Peel the onions, then chop them into cubes, chop fresh greens. Ship these products to potatoes.
- Now it’s time to prepare zucchini – the main ingredient of vegetable stew. Peel the vegetable from the peel, cut into cubes and put in the bowl the multicooker.
- Then chop the tomatoes and chop the white cabbage finely. Salt all the ingredients, pepper to taste, add the necessary spices. At the end, put in a bowl green peas, chopped garlic and a sprig of thyme. By the way, instead of fresh thyme, you can take dried.
- Pour the required amount of cold water into the multicooker bowl, then pour in the vegetable oil.
- Close and set the multivark cover and set the “Baking” mode for forty minutes. After the beep, check if the potatoes are cooked. If the vegetable is not soft enough, cook another 10-15 minutes.
Delicious vegetable stew according to the recipe in the slow cooker is ready!
One of our readers Marina presents her own recipe for vegetable stew.
It turns savory dish with a unique taste!
Vegetable stew with mushrooms in a slow cooker
Popular cooking recipes include stews of vegetables with mushrooms..
What ingredients do you need:
- 4 potato tubers;
- 250 g of mushrooms;
- 1 squash;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 150 ml of water;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt to taste;
- black pepper to taste.
- First prepare all the vegetables. Wash and dry with a kitchen towel. Next, clear the zucchini peel, cut into small cubes, also act with tomato. Onions finely shred, and carrot rub, better on a coarse grater. Cut the mushrooms into plates.
- At the bottom of the multicooker pour vegetable oil, turn on the mode “Baking” or “Frying”. When the bowl is hot, put onions and carrots on it, fry the ingredients for ten minutes.
- After the time, place the rest of the vegetables and mushrooms in the bowl. Do not forget to add the necessary seasonings, chopped garlic cloves, salt and pepper, then pour all the ingredients with water.
- Close the multicooker, then set the mode of “Quenching” for 90 minutes or the mode “Baking” for 50 minutes..
- After the beep sounds, let the stew brew a little, then lay it on the plates and serve.
Vegetable stew with mushrooms ready!
An interesting option for making this recipe is presented in a video clip..
By changing a little recipe, you will be surprised how easy it is to play with tastes and choose the most suitable for you..
Vegetable stew is not only tasty, but also a versatile dish, which, moreover, is quite simple to prepare.
If you are interested in any questions about the preparation of dishes, perhaps you will find the answer in the “Useful tips”.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with vegetable stews, the ingredients listed in the recipes may vary. Often eggplants, Bulgarian pepper, beans and other vegetables are added to this dish. At the end of cooking, you can add a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste to the vegetable stew, so the taste of the dish will be bright and rich..
- To make the stew more nutritious, at the end of cooking, break two chicken eggs into it and mix the ingredients. The taste of the dish will pleasantly surprise you.
- During the cooking process it is better not to open the multicooker lid so that the temperature in the bowl is even. You should also put the vegetables in the tank after it is fully heated..
- Vegetable stew can be eaten as a full dish or served as a side dish. Steamed vegetables will be perfectly combined with meat and fish dishes, in addition, the stew can be served as an additive to pasta, buckwheat and rice.