Sometimes there is a desire to cook not only tasty and healthy, but also an unusual dish. The ideal would be a salad with quail eggs. This ingredient (quail eggs) gives an unusual, refined taste, contains a large amount of beneficial to the body substances and trace elements.
That is why every hostess should learn how to cook one or several salad variations. We present you simple step-by-step recipes..
How much and how to cook eggs for salad
In order to prepare the main ingredient, you must:
- to boil water;
- put eggs into it (you can pre-put them in warm running water to prevent cracking of the shell);
- cook until hard-boiled for at least 5 minutes.
If the cooking process takes 2-3 minutes, then the eggs will be boiled softly.
|salad leaves (fresh, for example, “Iceberg”) –||1 pack (leaves) or 1 piece (head)|
|salted fish (red) –||100-120 g|
|fresh tomatoes –||200 g|
|eggs (quail) –||8 pieces.|
|fresh lemon juice –||10 ml|
|vegetable oil (olive without flavoring) –||30 ml|
|ground pepper and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 277 Kcal|
Cooking a light salad will be a good start to lunch or a wholesome dinner.
- Wash the salad (if only the leaves are used, then rinse under running water);
- Cut the cabbage into 4 pieces, dry. If leaves are used, trim the stems and also dry (can be laid out on a towel and blotted to remove excess moisture);
- Heat the water until boiling, lower quail eggs into it, cook until ready (about 5 minutes);
- After the eggs are cooked, they must be peeled, cut into two parts;
- Fresh tomatoes are also washed thoroughly in warm water, you can rub a little to ensure that dirt is removed and dried;
- Cut into slices (8 pieces – ordinary or 4 pieces of “cherry”), sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to get the sauce – dressing. Alternatively, you can add chopped dill or parsley.
- Fish cut into portions (small slices);
- Grind the salad (if leaves are used, then they should not be cut. It is better to tear them with your hands);
- Put the ingredients on the dish in layers: down the salad, then the fish, after the tomatoes, doused with sauce.
Quail eggs are laid on top as decorations..
Boiled Chicken Salad
When you need to quickly cook a tasty dish, a similar salad will be the best solution. It can be served as a snack or as a standalone dish. It will take a worthy place on the holiday table. For cooking you will need:
- chicken (the best option is to use fillets) – 350 g;
- quail egg – 8 pcs;
- salad (corn) – 150-200 g;
- olive oil – 2.5 tbsp. spoons;
- wine vinegar – 2 tbsp;
- balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp;
- salt and seasoning to taste (it is recommended to add dried garlic and basil).
Cooking time – 20 minutes + 30 (for boiling chicken).
Calories per 100 grams is 250 kcal.
- Wash the chicken, remove the skin, if any;
- Boil the fillet until cooked (the meat should turn white and be easily separated from the bones);
- Boil quail eggs, peel off the shell and cool;
- Salad (greens) wash and chop;
- Cool chicken fillet, cut into small pieces or dice;
- Mix all the ingredients, salt, add spices;
- Mix wine olive oil and balsamic vinegar, pour over the salad and mix.
In order to diversify the taste of the dish, you can use not boiled, and fried chicken fillet. This method of cooking is much faster, since you can fry poultry meat already cut into portions, which can be done in 5-7 minutes.
Salad is not necessarily a light dish. There are hearty variations that can become a full-fledged independent dish. To prepare an appetizing meat salad with quail eggs you will need a set of the following ingredients:
- pork ham – 200 g;
- quail eggs – 4-5 pieces (optional);
- greens: salad mix and green onions – 1 package;
- fresh lemon – ladle;
- olive oil – 40 ml;
- Teriyaki sauce – 50 ml (for marinade);
- fresh garlic – 1-3 cloves (optional) or dried as an exception;
- natural honey – 5 ml;
- salt, ginger and black pepper – to taste;
- hot pickled pepper – to taste.
The cooking time, if all ingredients are already prepared, is 30 minutes..
Calorie per 100 grams is 430 kcal.
- Wash the pork, cut into small pieces and marinate using ready-made sauce “Teriyaki” (take 10 minutes);
- Heat the pan, add olive oil and fry the pork until a golden crust forms on it;
- After that, it is necessary to bake it in the oven (warming up for 1800, time 20 minutes);
- Grind ginger (grate on medium-sized grater);
- Garlic skip through a press or finely chop with a knife;
- Mix ginger, garlic, honey, black pepper and salt with olive oil;
- Boil quail eggs, cool, peel and cut in half;
- Salad chop;
- Cool baked meat;
- Down (first layer) put lettuce, then pork and eggs;
- Pickled peppers cut into slices, put on top;
- Pour the ingredients over the sauce and mix.
Sprinkle with chopped green onions before serving..
Salad with quail eggs and aromatic spices
Show ingenuity in culinary art is not difficult. In order to surprise relatives or guests, you will need a set of ingredients:
- sprats – 1 can (or 150 g);
- quail eggs – 6-8 pieces;
- vegetables: beets and turnips – 2 pcs;
- green salad – 30 g;
- anise – 2 pcs;
- olive oil – 60 ml;
- wine vinegar – 30-50 ml (optional);
- mustard (in grains) – 1 tbsp;
- rosemary – to taste.
Full cooking time is 20 minutes..
Calories per 100 grams is 330 kcal.
- In a container, mix water, wine vinegar, rosemary, anise. Boil;
- Place there quail eggs, cook for 6 minutes, then remove, remove from the shell, cool;
- Pour the decoction into quail eggs and marinate for 10 minutes;
- Rinse beets and turnips and peel them. Cut into small pieces, then pour olive oil (a little);
- Preheat oven to 1900, put the vegetables to bake for 35-40 minutes (to speed up the process of cooking salad, this component should be made in advance);
- Cut baked vegetables into cubes, mix them with olive oil, mustard;
- Chop lettuce leaves, put the first layer on a dish for the future salad;
- Put sprats (chopped), vegetables on top of them, quail eggs cut in half on top..
Salt in this salad, you can not add, because the marinade, which lay quail eggs, will give a pleasant taste.
A great start to a dinner or gala dinner is a salad in which refined flavors and aromas intertwine. To make this snack, you need the following set of ingredients:
- tuna (fresh or canned) – 130 g;
- fresh potatoes – 2 pcs;
- fresh green beans (green) – 120 g;
- quail eggs – 4 pieces;
- mix of fresh salads (Iceberg, corn, Romanno) – 200 g (total);
- fresh tomatoes (or “Cherry”) – 100 g;
- Parmesan cheese – 50-100 g;
- olive oil – 30 ml;
- lemon juice – 20 ml;
- mustard – 2 tbsp;
- sugar – to taste or 1 teaspoon.
Full cooking time is 20 minutes..
The caloric value per 100 grams is 510 kcal.
- Fresh tuna, rinse, dry, fry with the addition of a small amount of olive oil (if canned is used, then take it out of the jar, free from bones, mash with a fork);
- Peel potatoes and boil, cut into cubes;
- Boil green beans;
- Eggs also boil, peel off the shell, cool, cut into halves;
- Wash lettuce leaves, dry, tear them apart with your hands (to avoid the appearance of bitter taste);
- Rinse tomatoes and cut into slices;
- Chop Parmesan (or grate on a fine grater, or cut into small, thin slices);
- Prepare the sauce using mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, and sugar (all the ingredients are mixed and whipped a little, to achieve a homogeneous composition, the sugar crystals must completely dissolve);
- The remaining ingredients should be placed in a deep container and pour over the sauce..
Thus, a variety of salads, in which quail eggs are used as the main ingredient, makes it possible to prepare both a light daily and a festive, restaurant-worthy dish..
Most options require a minimum amount of time to prepare and serve. A balanced composition allows a person to get vegetable and animal components, which is very important for health..