Tiramisu is a dessert that is prepared in the classic version with the addition of raw eggs, but if you don’t want to risk it, you can cook it without them. Safe and at the same time delicious dessert will appeal to both children and adults..
|Savoyardi –||12 sticks|
|cognac –||1 tablespoon|
|powdered sugar –||30 grams|
|made sweet coffee –||50 milliliters|
|33% cream –||150 milliliters|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 301 Kcal|
- Lay out parchment paper or prepare 6 ice-cream bowls;
- Prepare a sweet, strong coffee, cool it, pour it into a bowl, add brandy and mix;
- At low speed, beat the cream until thick, add sugar and mascarpone and beat again until a homogeneous consistency is formed;
- Savoyardi is dipped in coffee with one side and laid out in the form with the wetted side up, so lay out 6 pieces, and put half of the cream on top and smooth it well;
- Put the rest of the biscuit dipped in coffee, and on top – the second half of the cream;
- Dessert put in the fridge so that it is soaked, and before serving, chop and sprinkle with cocoa or chocolate chips.
Tiramisu is very tasty, light, tender and completely safe. It can be served not only on the daily table, but also on holidays..
Tiramisu without raw eggs and alcohol: recipe step by step
For young children, you can make a delicious dessert, in which there will be not only eggs, but also alcohol.
- 0.5 liters of cream;
- 0.5 kilograms of mascarpone;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- fresh natural coffee – 100 milliliters;
- Savoyardi sticks.
Cooking time: 2.5 hours.
Calories per 100 grams: 305 kcal.
- Mix the cream with sugar and whip with a mixer until thick, add mascarpone and continue the whipping process until the whole mass is homogeneous;
- Cookies are dipped in one side of coffee, laid out on a plate or in a bowl with one layer, covered with a layer of cream on top;
- Another layer of biscuits is laid out on the cheese-cream and covered with the remaining cream on top;
- Put the dessert in the fridge for a couple of hours, and before serving, cut it into portions and sprinkle with cocoa.
If desired, tiramisu can be made more tender. To do this, 500 milliliters of cream is taken in half less mascarpone, but then you need to spread the dessert in portioned ice-cream bowls or in the form covered with parchment.
Strawberry tiramisu with cream and mascarpone
Delicate, tasty strawberry dessert – the perfect solution for the holiday table. Preparing such tiramisu quickly, easily and from available ingredients..
- 0.5 kilogram of strawberries;
- 1 pack of Savoyardi;
- 3 oranges;
- 250 grams of mascarpone;
- 500 grams of ricotta;
- 200 grams of powdered sugar;
Cooking time: 120 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 310 kcal.
- Carefully wash two oranges, dry them, and grate them with grated zest;
- Mascarpone and ricotta combine in a deep container, add zest, 150 grams of powdered sugar and beat well;
- The remains of powder put in a saucepan, add juice, squeezed from oranges, cinnamon, ginger to taste and heat everything to dissolve the sugar;
- Wash strawberries and cut into slices;
- Soak biscuits in fruit syrup, put it tightly together in a mold, put cream of two cheeses, strawberries on top and repeat all layers again;
- Dessert put in the fridge and give it a little time to soak, and before serving, decorate with mint leaf.
This dessert turns out delicious and can be served to children. Strawberries and oranges will give tiramisu delicate, fruity notes..
Desserts can be prepared according to different recipes and experiment, achieving the desired result. Cherry tiramisu has a little uncommon taste, but many family members will surely like it.
- cocoa – 2 tablespoons;
- cherries – 250 grams;
- 16 sticks Savoyardi;
- cherry liqueur – 1 tablespoon;
- 500 grams of mascarpone;
- 60 grams of powdered sugar;
- strong coffee – 3 tablespoons;
- Amaretto – 3 tablespoons;
- dark chocolate – 1 tile.
Cooking time: 1.5 hours.
Calories per 100 grams: 298 kcal.
- Mascarpone shift in a deep bowl, add powdered sugar, liqueur and beat well;
- Combine the coffee with Amaretto and dip the cookies and lay out the bottom layer on the bottom of the form;
- Put half of the cream on top of the biscuits, sprinkle with grated chocolate and cocoa, put berries, and sprinkle cocoa on top of the rest of the cream;
- Cover the dessert with a film and send it to the refrigerator for 2 hours so that it is infused..
Cherries will make the dessert juicy, give it a piquancy. Despite the fact that such tiramisu is not prepared very often, it will surely become an ornament to any table.
How to make a cream for dessert without mascarpone and eggs
If there is no mascarpone in the house and there is no possibility to buy it, you can easily replace it with ordinary cottage cheese. The cream turns out to be less tasty, tender and light..
- 0.5 kilograms of cottage cheese;
- 0.5 glass of brandy;
- 0.6 kilogram of cookies;
- 500 grams of 35% cream;
- 50 grams of cocoa;
- 0.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 0.6 liters espresso.
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 295 kcal.
- Put the cottage cheese into the bowl of the blender and beat well to a smooth consistency;
- Put the cream in a deep bowl, add the icing sugar and beat with a mixer, shift it to the curd and mix well;
- Put a little cream on the bottom of the creamers;
- Dip the biscuits in the coffee and put it in the ice-cream bowls in one layer;
- Put cream on cookies, then another layer of cream, cookies, cream, and sprinkle cocoa on top and refrigerate for several hours..
Tiramisu can be spread in portioned ice-cream bowls or in one form, but in this case, the dessert must be brewed in the refrigerator.
For the preparation of this dessert cookies Savoyardi can bake yourself or buy ready-made, in the store. To make the dessert as it should be, it is best to make cookies the day before tiramisu is cooked..
If the dessert is prepared for small children, it is necessary to exclude from it not only eggs, but also alcohol, as well as coffee. For impregnation, you can use sweet cocoa or a drink of chicory, which must be cooled..
Dessert can be stored in the refrigerator for about 36 hours, so you need to cook it in small quantities..
Dessert cream can be made from cream, adding mascarpone, ricotta or cottage cheese to them – the result will delight all family members every time..
To cream for tiramisu without eggs turned out good, all products must be fresh and high quality. During its preparation, the cream should be whipped very carefully so that they do not turn into butter..