Without eggs, you can easily make original muffins, pies, rolls, biscuits, strudel and poppy seeds. Incredibly delicious pastry made from Hercules and cornflakes, with honey and dried fruits, cooked in a slow cooker. This is not the whole list of home-made pastries without eggs. Share some ideas.
Recipes for baking without eggs and milk
In these recipes there are no chicken eggs and milk, but at the same time the dish does not lose the taste of classic pastries..
|Sahara –||240 g|
|soy sauce –||30 g|
|ripe bananas –||5 pieces.|
|cocoa powder –||40 g|
|flour –||2 full glasses|
|refined oil –||6 tbsp. spoons|
|baking powder for dough –||2 pinches|
|peeled hazelnut –||100 g|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 235 Kcal|
How to cook:
Mix cocoa and baking powder. Sift these ingredients through a regular sieve..
Dry the peeled nuts in the pan without adding oil. Grind them into large pieces.
Take three bananas and mash them in a mash. It is better to use a blender for this, but a regular plug will do..
Combine a mixture of cocoa and baking powder with flour, white sugar, banana puree.
Add to this mixture the pieces of hazelnuts, stir. Take a cake pan and lay out the resulting dough..
Heat the oven. At a temperature of 190 degrees bake a cake no more than 40 minutes.
While baking is preparing, we must take the remaining two bananas and chop them in circles.
Pour brown sugar into a frying pan with a thickened bottom and place on the stove. Mode choose medium.
When the sugar begins to spread in the pan, reduce the heat. Sugar does not interfere, just shake the pan several times to melt evenly..
Add soy sauce. Stir until the caramel mass is homogeneous. Posting circles of bananas in it. Cook two minutes on each side..
Remove from the oven cupcake, cut it into squares. Put three caramel banana circles on each. Baking is ready.
To make this pastry, you will need:
- a glass of applesauce;
- 0.2 kg of flour;
- large orange;
- baking powder – 10 g;
- ¾ ordinary glass – vegetable oil;
- white sugar – 80 grams;
- salt – on the tip of a knife.
A cupcake can be done in 40 minutes. In one portion – 268 kcal.
Step by step method of cooking:
Combine flour with baking powder, sugar and salt.
With a small grater, remove the zest from the orange. Divide the flesh into two halves. One cut into medium slices, and the second to mash.
Vegetable oil combine with orange slices and mashed potatoes. Add everything to the flour mixture, knead the dough. Lay it out.
Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put muffins in it. Half an hour baking is enough.
Baking on kefir
We offer you a recipe for delicious pies with a filling. Do not add egg to dough, do not use milk.
You will need:
- 600 g of flour;
- kefir – 400 ml;
- vegetable oil – 8 tbsp. spoons;
- 1 bag of yeast;
- salt – 4 grams;
- corn starch – 30 grams;
- sugar – 7 tbsp. spoons;
- 500 g food poppy.
On cooking pies will take at least 2 hours. Finished products contain in one portion 250 kcal.
Consider the recipe step by step:
On the stove, slightly heat the kefir, combine it with butter. Into this mixture enter the yeast, salt and granulated sugar, stir. Then pour the sifted flour in small portions, and then knead the soft dough. Cover with a towel and leave to warm for about 1 hour..
Poppy pour in a bowl, pour boiling water. Then drain the liquid, add boiling water again and put the bowl in the microwave. 40 seconds is enough. Remove the container with poppy seeds, cover with a lid, let the filling steamed.
After that, put the poppy in a sieve to remove excess water. In the cooled poppy add starch, six tablespoons of sugar, mix everything. It is possible to bring the poppy filling to homogeneity with a blender, but this is optional.
Cut the dough into pieces (45-50 g), roll the balls out of them, cover and let them stand.
Each ball roll out a little, lay out the stuffing and form pies. The form can be any.
Put the cakes on a pan covered with cooking paper. Be sure to turn the seam down. Give them a break (about half an hour). Before baking, brush the products with an egg yolk with a brush. Bake at 200 degrees until the cakes turn red..
What to bake with apples
Delicious pastries with apple filling from the traditional recipe is different only in that it does not have eggs.
Apple, raisin and nut strudel strudel
You will need:
- flour – 8 tbsp. l;
- 9 tbsp. spoons of water;
- 25 g of olive refined oil;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 1 handful of raisins;
- 4 apples;
- granulated sugar – 50 grams;
- 70 grams of walnuts;
- 1 pinch of cinnamon;
- half a lemon for juice;
- powdered sugar for dressing.
Strudel is easy to prepare, the elapsed time will be 1 hour 30 minutes. Per 100 g of the finished product, its caloric content does not exceed 205 kcal.
- For the test, you will need boiled water, but it must be used in the form of heat;
- Add salt, water, olive oil to flour and knead the dough. In structure, it should be soft and slightly sticky;
- Wrap the dough in a plastic bag, leave for 60 minutes alone;
- With apples, remove the peel, grate on a coarse grater. Raise the raisins for 5 minutes in hot water, then spread out on a towel to dry. Chop nuts;
- Combine apples with raisins, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, pour with squeezed lemon juice. When the sugar is completely dissolved, the filling is ready;
- Powder a cotton towel with flour, put dough on it and roll it out, but not too thin. Then without a rolling pin, only with hands stretch the dough to a transparent state. Put on it chopped nuts, apple filling with raisins;
- Using a towel to form a roll and put it on a prepared baking sheet;
- Bake for half an hour in the oven, preheated to 180ºC. Decorate the roll with icing sugar.
You can wrap everything that fantasy tells you: thick jam, dried apricots or just sprinkle with sugar.
You will need to test:
- 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
- 0.6 kg of flour;
- 0.2 kg margarine or butter;
- 25 g sugar.
- 100 grams of peeled nuts;
- half a glass of raisins;
- 100 g dried apricots.
The tubes can be cooked in 45 minutes. The value of 100 g of the product is 215 kcal.
Cooking recipe in steps:
- Chop butter or margarine, mix with flour and mashed curd, add granulated sugar. Knead the dough.
- For the filling, scroll all ingredients (raisins, dried apricots, nuts) in a meat grinder or chop finely;
- Roll the dough into small balls. Then roll each ball into a layer and divide it into 8 parts;
- On the received segments from the wide side put a little stuffing and roll the roll;
- To bake a sheet for baking, then spread out curd products on it;
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees until the rolls turn red..
Recipes for Multicookers
Our selection of baking recipes in a slow cooker will help you prepare delicious cookies and pie.
It will take:
- a glass of oatmeal;
- 1 handful of corn flakes;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of coconut shavings;
- 1 tbsp. almond spoon;
- 7 pieces of dried apricots;
- 6 pieces of prunes;
- on a handful of dried raisins and cherries;
- half a pack of oil;
- 40 grams of sugar;
- 120 g honey.
Cookies can be prepared for 1, 5 hours. Its caloric content does not exceed 175 kcal.
How to cook:
- Prepare all the necessary ingredients and a slow cooker;
- Combine the softened butter with honey and sugar in the bowl of the device. Switch on the “multi-cook” mode, set the temperature to 130 degrees, warm up for five minutes;
- All dried fruits pour boiling water. After 15 minutes, put them in a colander. Chopped dried apricots with prunes. Mix flakes, two types of shavings and dried fruits. In the center make a funnel, pour honey-oil mixture into it, stir;
- Put the mixture in the bowl, spread it evenly on the bottom. Take into account that the “dough” lay tighter;
- Set the “multi-cook” mode on the appliance, temperature 160 degrees, cooking time 45 minutes;
- Do not immediately remove the cake, let it cool completely. Then shift it to the board and cut into portions.
Hercules pie with apples and dates
- a pound of apples;
- 75 g sugar;
- 7 dates without pits;
- 150 g of honey;
- 250 g of Hercules;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- 150 g of peasant oil;
- 1 lemon for peel;
- a handful of almonds.
Baking is easy to prepare in 30 minutes. Get 10 servings, each with 150 kcal.
How to cook:
- Put a multicooker on the table, prepare all the necessary products;
- Peel off the apples, remove the seeds. Pulp chop cubes. Fold in a bowl, add 25 grams of sugar. Switch on multi-cook mode, cook until fruit is soft. Approximately 10 minutes;
- Grater, remove the lemon zest, chop the dates, mix everything and send to the apples. Do not change the cooking mode, set the time to 5 minutes;
- Add honey, sugar, butter, oatmeal, cinnamon and mix thoroughly. Spoon the mixture first, and then flatten it;
- Sprinkle the mixture with chopped nuts. Leave the same cooking mode, temperature 160 degrees. After 10 minutes, the cake will be ready.
Enjoy your meal!