If you really like a variety of pastries, but at the same time do not have time to do it, then a variety of delicious cookie recipes will come to the rescue. Probably, it is absolutely impossible to list all the recipes of this dessert available in nature and each person has his or her favorite cookie..
However, there are such universal recipes that suit any person. We will discuss some of these in this article. Namely, it will be a cookie with the addition of raisins..
Each of the following recipes is unusually simple to perform and will not require you to buy expensive or exotic ingredients. At the same time, they will definitely surprise all your beloved people with their taste..
|flour –||300 g|
|sugar –||100 g|
|egg –||1-2 pieces.|
|sour cream 25% –||2 table. l.|
|raisins –||130 g|
|baking powder –||1 bag|
|cognac –||1 tea l.|
|vanilla sugar –||½ tsp. l.|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 290 Kcal|
Any person who even occasionally looks into cooking can find in it one of the most amazing cookies to taste – “Log”. In spite of the fact that it may be unpretentious in appearance, the taste will immediately make you remember grandma’s baking.
Recipe by stages:
- In a separate container, mix together slightly softened butter with sugar. Mix all this well with a mixer, gradually adding eggs to the mass;
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, it will be necessary to mix the sour cream. Cognac and vanilla sugar will act as flavors;
- Raisins will need to be very well washed and left to swell for 10 minutes in hot water. When the raisins are soft, also add it to the dough. After that, sift the flour and add baking powder to it. Knead the dough well;
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small sausages from dough. After all the “poles” will be laid out, grease them with whipped yolk;
- Put the pan in the oven for half an hour. Baking temperature – 180 degrees. After cooking, leave the biscuits for 5 minutes in the disconnected oven and then reach for them. Cool them and serve..
Homemade Oatmeal Cookies
This recipe will delight those lovers of sweet, who are quite strictly watching their figure. Oatmeal cookies are useful in themselves, but they are also tasty. It feels a bit like roasted, that’s why children will love it..
- flour – 100 g;
- butter – 100 g;
- sugar – 80 g;
- egg – 1 pc .;
- vanilla sugar and cinnamon – for ½ tsp. l .;
- raisins – 70 g;
- Hercules – 150 g;
- vinegar-baked soda.
Time: 1 hour.
Calories: 380 Kcal.
How to cook pastries:
- The first step is to make the dough on a standard oatmeal cookie. To do this, in a food processor, beat together the butter and sugar. They must be completely mixed together. Only after that hammer in the same egg;
- Mix flour with cinnamon and sift it. Then add hydrated soda, rolled oats, washed raisins and oil-egg mixture;
- Combine all of these ingredients into one mixture and leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so that the flakes and raisins are soaked with liquid and swollen;
- Prepare a baking sheet: put a sheet of parchment on it and lightly grease it. Wet your hands with cold water and take a little dough, putting the balls and squeezing them slightly.
- Turn on the oven to warm up to 180. After that, put the baking tray inside and leave the biscuits for about 15 minutes. Cool them slightly. Now the oatmeal cookies are ready to eat..
Cookies with cinnamon and dried fruits
Shortbread has a very delicate and fragrant taste. It seems that the cookie itself melts in the mouth, because it is very crumbly in texture. This baking is very good for tea drinking..
- flour – 225 g;
- butter – 1 pack;
- rum – 100 ml;
- coconut chips – 50 g;
- powdered sugar – 100 g;
- orange peel – 1 tea. l .;
- raisins – 160 g;
- Cinnamon and vanilla – 1 tea. l .;
Time: about 4 hours.
Calories: 388 Kcal.
- Raisins pre-rinse well and soak in rum all night. It is necessary that the dried fruit is fully soaked and flavored;
- Put the butter in a separate bowl. It should be quite soft. It will need to be mixed with powdered sugar. Stir all this until the mass becomes homogeneous;
- When the mixture is fully stirred, then add to it flavors: vanilla, orange zest and cinnamon. They should also be distributed throughout the test. After that, also mix coconut chips and lightly salt;
- The final step is to add sifted flour and raisins. It will definitely need to dry out the rum before adding. Mix the dough very well and divide into 2 parts. Each of them turn into a sausage and wrap in a film. The dough should fit in the refrigerator for about 3.5 hours;
- When it is fully prepared, remove the sausages from a cold place and cut them into cups. They should not be thicker than one and a half centimeters. Put the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes. The most suitable temperature will be 165 degrees..
Cookies with walnuts and raisins “Mazurka”
Biscuits “Mazurka” from all other types of cookies is distinguished primarily by the fact that it must be prepared in one layer. Only when it is fully cooked, the biscuits will need to be cut into portions. This makes cooking even more simple, and it also has a very refined taste..
- flour – 150 g;
- sugar – 200 g;
- raisins – 160 g;
- walnut – 130 g;
- egg – 2 pcs .;
- baking powder – 1 pack..
Time: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 345 Kcal.
How to bake goodies:
- The raisins for this recipe should definitely be a little bit swollen. Therefore, washed raisins should pour boiling water and let it brew for about ten minutes. After that, drain the water and let it cool completely;
- Peel the walnuts and throw away all the juice. It should be crushed with a blender. It should turn out pretty petite;
- Both eggs must be divided into proteins and yolks. Separately, beat the whites in the combine, constantly mixing sugar into the mixture. In the end, you should get quite a thick foam. After this, add more foam and yolks. You will also need to pour the baking powder and mix everything again until the dough is completely homogeneous;
- In the resulting mixture, add the sifted flour, nuts and raisins. After kneading it should be very sticky and viscous dough. Lay paper on a baking sheet and place dough on it. You should not make the layer very thick, otherwise the cookie will not be baked;
- The oven during baking of this cookie must be turned on 200 degrees. Bake it for about twelve minutes, until the dough is the color of a nice brown tint. After baking the cake should be immediately put out of the pan and cut into portions. When it cools, you can serve cookies “Mazurka” to tea.
Cooking cottage cheese baking with raisins
Curd cookies in their texture always turns out to be softer and more tender, unlike other types. Moreover, such sweetness contains a fairly small amount of sugar, which is very suitable for those who prefer not to use it..
- flour – 100 g;
- sugar – 50 g;
- cottage cheese – 200 g;
- raisins – 100 g;
- egg – 1 pc .;
- butter – 70 g;
- baking powder – 1 pack;
Time: 70 minutes.
Calories: 297 Kcal.
Phased biscuit process:
- To make cottage cheese cookies, it is necessary to soak the raisins in boiling water and rinse them from all excess garbage. Let it lie down for a couple of minutes and safely take it out;
- Mix the softened butter in the same bowl with the sugar, and then stir in the curd and the egg. Vanillin will give the liver an extra flavor;
- After that, the mixture also needs to add baking powder and raisins. Sift the flour right into the dough, so the cookies will turn out to be more airy. Mix the dough well and roll into a bowl. Wrap it in polyethylene and leave for half an hour in the refrigerator;
- When the dough rests, roll it into a rather thin layer, not more than half a centimeter thick. With the help of molds, squeeze out future pastries from the dough;
- Put the mugs on a baking tray with parchment and put them to bake. Prepare this cookie for about twenty minutes. Exposed temperature should be 190 degrees. After baking, cool baking before serving..
Tip: before adding raisins to baked goods, you can soak it in rum or brandy. So the cookie will get an additional flavor and become more spicy..