In many homes, it is customary to hold tea parties every evening, when the whole family gathers at the same table after a hard day’s work, share their impressions while drinking fragrant freshly brewed tea..
But what tea can do without homemade pie, and even with a filling of raspberry jam?
If you follow the recipe below, you can make a delicious and juicy tea cake in just 1 hour..
|flour –||3 glasses|
|butter –||200 g|
|the eggs –||2 pcs|
|sugar –||150 g|
|baking powder –||1 teaspoon|
|raspberry jam –||350 ml|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 378 Kcal|
Optionally, you can decorate future pastries with fresh raspberry berries.
- The first step is to melt the butter in a metal dish, pour sugar into it, and add eggs. All is well whisk.
- Then pour the pre-sifted flour and baking powder into the mixture. The process of kneading dough – the following. Once the dough is ready, a third of its total volume must be wrapped in plastic and then sent to the freezer. The rest of the dough is placed in the fridge for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the dough is removed from the refrigerator..
- The baking tray is coated with butter, and then the dough is spread evenly on it, which is coated with raspberry jam on top..
- The dough from the freezer is rubbed on a coarse grater, and sprinkled with a second layer.
- The oven warms up to 190 degrees and a baking tray is placed in it..
- Bake the cake for about 20 minutes until a characteristic blush forms on the dough..
If desired, it can be decorated with confectionary dressing, grated chocolate or fresh berries (absolutely any).
Here is the process of this tasty recipe:
Cooking raspberry jam
Raspberry jam is the flavor base of the above dessert..
Its preparation does not require any special culinary knowledge..
To cook this healthy yummy you will need:
- 800 g raspberries;
- 1 kg of sugar;
- 200 – 230 ml of water.
Directly the recipe for cooking raspberry jam with a photo looks like this:
- It is advisable to pre-sort the berries, getting rid of the damaged specimens, and then remove the stem.
- Rinse in running water, and fold into a deep pan, then add sugar..
- After adding water, the billet is sent to the fire, brought to a boil.
- Constantly stirring and removing the foam with a skimmer, raspberries are cooked for 15 minutes. It is important to remember that the foam must be removed throughout the entire cooking process, as otherwise the fermentation process may occur in already closed cans..
- At the end of the boiling procedure, even hotter jam is rolled up with sterile caps into sterilized jars, which are turned upside down, wrapped with a towel, and cooled in their natural environment to room temperature..
If, instead of jam, you want to make jam for the winter, then you should wait for the mass to cool completely and then pass it through a sieve.
The cooled mixture is re-sent to the fire, and brought to a boil.
Following the fire is reduced and the jam is boiled for an hour, after which it is important to remove the sample of taste and thickness.
As well as with jam, jam is poured into sterilized jars and rolled.
Store jam and jam in a cool place, such as a cellar or storage room..
You can watch the video-recipe of step-by-step preparation of raspberry jam below:
Features cooking cake
Determining the presence of worms in raspberry berries is quite difficult, however, you can get rid of them in a simple way: the berry is placed in salted water for 15 minutes.
To prepare the solution it is necessary to dissolve 20 g of salt in a liter of water..
As a result, all insects should emerge.
At the same time it is enough to wash berries in running water..
Frozen berries can also be used to make a raspberry jam recipe..
To do this, they must be thawed at room temperature..
You should not use a microwave, as it will surely destroy all the beneficial trace elements and vitamins..
Given the variety of recipes pie filled with raspberry jam, you can decorate the dish to your taste.
To make the simplest cake with any jam according to the specified recipe, you need access to the refrigerator and freezer, as well as the oven.
As a filling, you can use both strawberry and raspberry jam, because each of them gives the cake a unique taste, and most importantly – useful properties.