Pear pie – very tasty, literally melting in your mouth dish, which does not require special material costs and the availability of exotic foods.
It has the most delicate spicy taste and will be a pleasant surprise for your family.
It is appropriate and as a daily, and as a festive delicacy.
And what is his magical scent, sweet smelling sweet throughout the apartment!
Multivarka – a useful invention of mankind, designed to facilitate the efforts of hostesses.
Baking is baked better, evenly and from all sides, so it is better to cook such a delicate dish as a pie with pears in it.
|Wheat flour –||2.5 multi-cup|
|Eggs –||2 pieces|
|Sugar –||half multistack|
|baking powder –||1 teaspoon|
|Pears –||3-4 pieces|
|Egg for filling –||1 PC.|
|Sour cream –||400 grams|
|Sugar for the filling –||half multistack|
|Flour for the filling –||1 tablespoon|
|Starch –||1 tablespoon|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 230 Kcal|
To measure the required amount of bulk products, prescribed, should not use the usual packaging, and the multi-glass, which is attached to the slow cooker in the kit.
There are no particular difficulties in the recipe:
- First, prepare the dough, it should get elastic and soft. To do this, in a suitable bowl you need to combine butter, eggs, sugar, flour, vanillin and baking powder..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and send the resulting lump into the refrigerator for half an hour. After the allotted time to get the chilled dough and thinly roll it.
- Smear the bottom of the bowl with vegetable oil and lay out the dough, dragging off the corners so that the sides are high enough. The base of the cake is ready.
- Pears need to be thoroughly washed, cleaned, cut into long, not very thin slices, do not need to clean the skin.
- Gently lay out the dough.
- Mixer, beat eggs with sugar and sour cream, starch and flour to form a strong foam, pour on pears, trying to fill all the slits.
- Next, set the mode “Baking” in the multicooker. Basically, all models have 80 minutes cooking time, but some may have 60. In this case, you need to reset the time manually, but if it is set automatically, then extend it for another 20 minutes so that the dish is cooked. After your faithful assistant in the kitchen signals readiness, you need to open the lid so that the pastry will cool faster.
You will cook very tasty and such an airy delicacy once more, and to hone your skills we offer you to watch the video:
Useful tips: how to get the cake out of the multicooker
So, the dessert is ready.
Inexperienced housewives often have trouble extracting pastries from the slow cooker..
Need some skill and time to adapt.
To prevent this from happening, you need to use a special device, which is also attached to the slow cooker – a double-steamer container..
We take out the cooled bowl from the multicooker and put the container on the cake.
Carefully turn over the container so that the cake was on it.
Cover the baking dish with a plate and turn it over again..
That’s the whole procedure.
Another secret that will allow you to easily get a fragile flour product from the bowl – put it on a wet towel, then the baking will quickly move away from the edges..
Pears, choose only the most juicy and ripe, in a flour dish their rich taste will reveal fully.
You can sprinkle the finished dessert chopped nuts and powdered sugar.
The taste and aroma of pear cake will impress even the most sophisticated gourmet, and if it is served with vanilla or chocolate ice cream, the taste will be simply divine..
By the way, there are recipes for not only sweet pie with pears, but also unleavened, for example, with bacon or cheese, the taste of the dish will be unusual and memorable, but it’s not for the amateur.
Of course, very radically change the recipe, adding “salted” products to it, very few people will, but you can still change a little our sweet dessert.
Make it with cocoa: