How nice to wake up in the morning of the day off from the smell of fragrant baking spreading around the house.
Ruddy buns, the freshest cinnamon muffins, sweet puff pastry roses with apples – all this makes the house more comfortable.
There are many recipes of “roses”, some call them puffs, others – cookies, try to make out the main subtleties of their preparation.
|puff pastry –||0.5 kg|
|large apples –||0.5 kg|
|powder –||for sprinkling|
|apricot jam –||350 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 215 Kcal|
Step by step preparation:
- Dough pre-thaw. Roll out a layer 0.5 mm thick. Cut it into strips measuring 3 × 10 cm;
- The resulting strips smear a thin layer of apricot jam;
- Wash apples, cut into thin slices and spread out on a strip, slightly leaving “petals” on the edge;
- Minimize striped with apples in the form of roses;
- Spread the puffs on a baking sheet covered with parchment;
- Bake puffs for 30 minutes at 180 degrees;
- Put the finished puffs with apples gently onto the dish before serving and sprinkle with a mixture of ground cinnamon and powder;
- Serve with lemon tea.
We recommend to watch the video on how to make very tasty puff-roses with apples:
Puffed Yeast Apple Roses
For the preparation of these apple roses, we need a puff-yeast base, so when choosing a test in the supermarket, pay attention to the packaging..
The delicate taste of apples is perfectly set off by natural vanilla. Muffin get more lush than in the puff version, as the test contains yeast.
We will need:
- Packing puff-yeast dough;
- 3-4 large red apples;
- 1 chicken egg white;
- Glass of water;
- Sugar for syrup;
- Natural vanilla pod;
- Vegetable oil for greasing baking sheet.
Let us analyze the process of cooking this incredibly beautiful recipe:
- First, get the dough in advance from the freezer;
- Wash the apples, do not peel, so the roses will look more natural, remove the core and cut into thin slices;
- Boil water with sugar and vanilla pod;
- Dip the prepared slices into boiling water and blanch in sugar syrup exactly one minute from the moment of boiling;
- Remove the apple slices from the syrup with a noisy dish and fold it into a colander so that all the unnecessary liquid in the glass is allowed to dry;
- Unfold the thawed dough, roll it into a thin layer, cut the strips with a width of 3 cm well with a sharp knife;
- Lay out 5-6 apple lobules overlapped on the prepared strips, trying to extend 1/3 beyond the edge of the dough;
- Roll the strip with apples into a neat tube and pinch the edges, for reliability, you can smear the edges with whipped protein;
- Put the resulting flowers in the form and place it in a warm place so that the yeast dough is 15-15 minutes apart, the roses will increase in size;
- Bake for about half an hour at a temperature of 175 degrees with the mode of “convection”.
Ready flowers shift to a festive dish, cool and powder with powdered sugar.
From the specified number of ingredients you will get 14-15 pieces of an incredibly tasty dessert..
Call everyone to the table for tea!
And what if from such apple roses to cook the whole pie?
The same will be the signature dish of any “sweet table”.
The video below shows how to cook such a unique dessert:
Apple roses in cottage cheese dough
Cottage cheese is an ideal product for delicate desserts and baking. In this recipe, it is used for dough, from which delightfully delicate, lush “roses” are made..
The traditional combination of dough and fruit filling will please everyone.
We will need:
- 100 gr. butter or high-quality margarine;
- A pack of low-fat cottage cheese (200 gr.);
- 1 large egg;
- A couple of tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- A little salt;
- A glass of wheat flour;
- Juice of half a lemon;
- Apples for the filling.
Step by step preparation:
- Beat curd until grains disappear with softened butter, sugar;
- Add egg, a pinch of salt;
- Gradually add sifted flour;
- Knead the dough, if it sticks, add more flour;
- Roll the resulting mass into a ball, wrap in plastic and put in the freezer for 30 minutes;
- Wash apples, chop into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice, so as not to darken;
- Remove dough from the freezer, roll out 5 mm thick and cut into strips;
- Apples spread on strips overlap, slightly stepping over the edges, these are the petals of our “rose”;
- Roll the fruit strips into a snail, firmly fastening the edges so that they do not turn around during the baking process;
- Put the pan in the oven preheated to 175 degrees;
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Gently shift the cottage cheese roses and apples to the festive dish, powder it with powder as desired. Serve with hot chocolate.
Find your choice among a variety of recipes. Fragrant muffin will delight you and your household on long winter evenings with your family.
If there were no apples on hand, then you can make a recipe for meringue curd roses: