Red cabbage differs from white cabbage not only in color, but also in taste. This vegetable has an excellent taste, aroma and high level of healthy substances..
Its pleasant sweet-sour taste will not leave indifferent any gourmet, and preparations for the winter from this vegetable will be a wonderful addition to any main dish of the dinner table.
In this article, we collected simple and tasty red cabbage salads for the winter. We offer to consider recipes.
|red cabbage –||2 heads of cabbage|
|garlic –||1 medium head|
|Bay leaf –||5-6 pieces|
|allspice in peas –||8 pieces|
|black pepper in peas –||8 pieces|
|purified water –||1 liter|
|table salt –||2 large spoons|
|sugar –||50 grams|
|vinegar 9% –||4 large spoons|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 90 Kcal|
We start cooking marinated red cabbage for the winter:
- Cabbage forks need to be washed and cleaned from the upper leaves;
- Next, chop the fork on a thin straw with a sharp knife and lay out in a large container;
- Divide the head of garlic into cloves and peel off the skins;
- Cut the cloves into thin circles and spread to the cabbage;
- We mix all the components well with our hands until the juice appears;
- Banks need to be well washed and sterilized over steam;
- We spread bay leaves, peas of allspice and black pepper, cloves to the bottom of each can;
- We put cabbage with garlic in each jar and crush a little, but not much;
- Pour water into the pan and set on the fire to warm up;
- Pour salt, sugar and water in water;
- After the salt and sugar are completely dissolved in the marinade, vinegar can be added;
- Remove the marinade container from the stove and pour it into jars of cabbage;
- If liter jars, they should be sterilized for 15 minutes;
- Then we roll metal lids and remove under a warm blanket until it cools completely;
- After 2 days, banks can be removed for storage in a cool place..
Simple cabbage salad for the winter
What ingredients will be needed:
- red cabbage – 1 kilogram;
- fleshy sweet pepper – 1 kilogram;
- onion – 2 pieces.
Ingredients for marinade:
- filtered water – 1 liter;
- vinegar 9% – 130 l;
- sugar – 1 cup;
- table salt – 2 large spoons;
- dill seeds – ½ tsp.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calories – 95 kcal.
How to prepare a salad for the winter:
- First you need to chop the cabbage with thin strips, for this purpose it is worth using a special shredder;
- Pepper needs a little soften. To do this, you need to fill it with hot water for 5 minutes. After that, it should be placed in cold water to cool it;
- Next, the pepper must be cleaned of seeds;
- Cut pepper into half rings or thin straws;
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings;
- Put all the ingredients in a large cup and knead with your hands until the juice appears;
- Banks need to be washed and sterilized over steam;
- We spread the vegetable cutting in jars;
- Add sugar, salt and add to the fire;
- Add dill seeds to the marinade and bring to a boil;
- Remove the marinade from the plate, add vinegar;
- Pour the marinade over the banks;
- All jars are rolled up with metal lids;
- We remove the salad under a warm blanket in two days;
- After that, you can store for storage in a cool place..
Pickled Red Cabbage
What ingredients are needed for cooking:
- 5 small forks of red cabbage;
- kilogram of sour grade apples;
- onion – 3 pieces;
- fine salt – 1 cup;
- fennel seeds to your taste.
Cooking time – 3 days.
Calories – 87 kcal.
How to prepare the billet for the winter:
- Forks must be washed and cleaned from old and unfit upper leaves;
- After that, each fork cut into two parts and chop thin straws;
- We wash the apples, cut them in two parts and cut out the sockets together with the seeds;
- Cut the apples into thin slices;
- Bulbs cleaned from the skin and cut into thin half-rings;
- In a large container lay out the pieces of cabbage, add the onion to them;
- Season everything with salt and dill seeds;
- All components need to stretch their hands well before the juice;
- In a large saucepan or bucket lay out layers of cabbage and put apples between them;
- We put in a warm place, from above we establish oppression and leave for three days;
- After that, the ready sauerkraut can be removed in the same container in a cool place, if desired, it can be decomposed into cans.
The following components are required for cooking:
- kilogram of red cabbage;
- carrots – 2 pieces;
- beets – 2 pieces;
- five garlic teeth;
- sugar glass;
- table salt – 2 large spoons;
- vegetable oil – 130 ml;
- Vinegar 9% – ½ cup;
- black and allspice in peas on 3 pieces;
- red pepper – 1 large spoon;
- water – 1 liter.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calories – 102 kcal.
We start preparing the salad for the winter:
- Cabbage is necessary to cut into cubes or ribbons, cut it at your discretion;
- Carrots and beets are washed and peeled;
- Rub the roots with a grater with large teeth;
- Garlic peeled and cut into thin circles;
- All components are laid out in a large container and mix;
- Banks must be washed and sterilized in any convenient way;
- Putting vegetables in cans;
- Spread in equal quantity in each jar;
- Pour water into a saucepan and set it on fire;
- We pour salt, sugar into water and heat it up to complete dissolution of these components;
- Next, pour in vinegar along with vegetable oil and boil for another 30 seconds;
- Remove the marinade from the plate and cool slightly;
- Pour the marinade in jars;
- We roll the cans with metal lids and remove them under a warm blanket until they cool down completely;
- Red Cabbage Salad can be stored in a cool place..
- Be sure to add spices, they will give flavor and good taste;
- cabbage can be supplemented with cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, sweet peppers;
- be sure to sterilize the jars, it will provide long storage of blanks.
Preparations of red cabbage salads for the winter will be an excellent addition to any dish. They will be perfectly combined with the first and second courses. In addition, they will be a good decoration of the holiday table. If desired, pickled red cabbage can be added to various salads as an additional component or for decoration.